AIRSTRIKE OMG YALL NEED TO LOOK THIS UP ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW ITS AMAZING

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

KRIS'S POV

I took Taeyeon and drove to Lay's house to pick up him and Minhee. They were all wearing matching Quest Crew shirts...and there I was. Being awkwardly awkward with my non Quest Crew shirt.

They couldn't stop squealing the whole time.

I kept glancing in the rearview mirror and feeling my blood boil as I saw her happily chatting away with Lay. Their loud voices were making my head pound. I felt dizzy and like i was going to throw up any second.

"Yo Kris!" shouted Lay. "Watch where you're going!"

"Huh?" I looked to the front and immediately swerved to the right, just barely dodging an accident.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes. "I've gotten used to this...he's an awful driver."

Lay and Minhee laughed with her.

I can't believe this. I feel like I'm babysitting three little kids who recieve pleasure from making me miserable.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"SHUT UP OR I'M TURNING THIS CAR BACK AROUND RIGHT NOW."

They all went silent, except for Taeyeon, who mumbled "Sheesh why are you always so mad..."

I decided to let it go, only because it was Taeyeon. And because it was true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon DID NOT STOP SCREAMING during that concert.

Oh, I remember the good old days, when I used to think she was a random ugly and quiet nerd in my class who never opened .

Silly me.

"HOK!!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!!" she yelled out.

I rolled my eyes. What's so adorable about a guy with half a head of poofy hair and random braids...

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH" she started slapping my arm.

"Ow! Stop that!"

"LOOK IT'S LYDIA!!! CAN YOU SAY SWAGGG."

"Can you be quiet?"

I was extremely bored, while she was extremely fascinated. Seriously. The room was really hot and I felt suffocated and dizzy.

They were performing some super long dance called "AIRSTRIKE."

When it ended, Ryanimay took the microphone.

"He's so hot.." said Taeyeon.

I looked at her with bulging eyes. "THAT is what you call hot? His hair looks like a porcupine! WHAT ABOUT ME? AM I NOT HOT?"

Yelling was only making me feel even more sick.

"Be quiet Kris he's talking!"

Ugh. Why do I like this thing..

"So we need ONE lucky dancer in the crowd to come up here for a dance battle? Who's up for it?"

The whole audience burst into cheers. I looked at Taeyeon. She was jumping up and down, but it was no use. There was some tall giant in front of her.

So I lifted her onto my back.

"Kris what are you doing???"

"I'm helping you. So just accept the help."

"YOU." yelled Ryanimay. "Extremely tall girl with the Quest Crew shirt. Come up on stage!"

"REALLY????" Taeyeon started hyperventilating. One of the security guards led her up to the stage while she was shaking.

"H-Hi..." she said quietly.

"Well aren't you a cute girl?" smiled Ryanimay. Get away from her you freak.

She blushed while she thanked him.

"SO." said Lydia. "You ready to battle??"

"I...I guess.." she said.

"Alright let's do this!"

They put on G-Dragon's One of a Kind and began breakdancing to it. Although Taeyeon was not at the professional level as Quest Crew was, she was still amazing. For one moment in this whole show, I was entertained, and amazed.

"YEEEA GO TAEYEON!!" yelled Lay and Minhee.

And then Minhee asked Lay something that made everything freeze for me.

"When are you gonna ask her out?"

"...Maybe after this."

No. No. No.

Lay is just like Taeyeon. He's funny, he's almost as good looking as me, he can dance..................

What if she says yes to him?

"Hey Kris are you okay...?" I heard Lay say.

And then I fell to the floor with a thud.