"No You May Not."

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

YAY IT'S FRIDAY<3

And I have convinced Mr. Lee to stop being so evil to me, so now I only have to tutor the boys once a week. It's been a pretty good day so far if you ask me. And then I'll go to dance class and go home and watch Quest Crew on tv and relax and everything will be all great...

Oh wait.

I'm not going to MY house.

-____-

I saw Kris walk into math class and I ran up to him in the front.

"Kris-" I started.

"WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU." he said so loudly that it caught the attention of the whole class. Everyone was staring at us right now. I took a step back and looked around.

"But....but we're at school!" I said quietly.

He glared at me.

"Fine....ahem...Master. Can I-" I started, when he interrupted me again.

"You're really bad at following rules, huh?"

I heard snickers from the back of the classroom. Eunji and Hoya were enjoying this....very much. I shot them a look and scowled at them.

I sighed. "Master. Oh great one. May I have your permission to ask you a question?"

"Hmm.." he pretended to think hard about it. "Nah."

"AW COME ON KRIS IT'LL ONLY TAKE 2 SECONDS........................................master." I added after bursting.

"No. I won't go to the dance with you." he said.

Oh my God.

"Are you an idiot?" I said. "I have no desires to date you in any way, shape, or form. I was gonna ask you for a ride home. Cuz Hoya has to stay late for sports."

"Oh..." he said. I could tell he was embarassed but he was trying to keep a poker face. "Okay."

----------------------------

After school I waited outside for Kris. Where the heck is he? I texted him a couple times, but he didn't answer.

I can't believe he thought I wanted to go to the dance with him. These exo boys are so conceited.

I stood there for what seemed like 20 minutes and then I decided to call him. Rinnggg....Ringgg.....Ringgg....

And then as the phone was ringing....a car came by at the speed of lightning. It paused by me for half a second. Just long enough for the windows to roll down, and for Kris to yell "BYE UGLY!" and speed off again.

I hate my life.

I walked home in the pouring rain. Thanks to Kris, I got sick. Again.

I showed up at the door step looking like a zombie. May, the maid, opened the door for me with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Kris?" she said.

"You know it." I muttered.

Kris walked by. "Oh hey. You look awful." he smiled.

I wanted to strangle him to death, but I was feeling too sick to even say a word.

I simply walked over to my designated 'comfortable' spot on the cold hard floor and lied down. Kris lied down on the couch looking satisfied, and the tv.

That heartless jerk.

I woke up from my nap after two hours. It was almost time for dance class. But how would I get there?

And then I realized. That I had to do something. Something I very much so did not want to do.

I had to befriend Kris.

I had to make him stop hating me, for whatever reason it was. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY I WOULD HATE THAT JERK, BUT WHAT HAVE I DONE TO BE HATED?

I walked over to him.

Kris's POV

The weirdest thing was happening to me. As I watched this ugly zombie cough and constantly blow her nose.................I was starting to feel............sorry.

She randomly came up to me and blocked my view of the tv.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"Master Kreeeeeease!" she said. And now I want to punch myself in the face. Why? For finding that......cute.

"What?" I said again.

"Let's get to know each other better!"

I raised my eyebrows. "Why?"

"Well if I have to live here, I might as well know what the family I'm living with is like, right?"

"Um. Ask away then."

"What's your favorite sport."

"Basketball."

"Cool! Mine is breakdancing!"

This ugly thing can dance? I was impressed. But I didn't want to show it.

"Dance isn't a sport."

She looked like she was about to punch me in the face for saying that, but calmed herself down quickly. Good choice.

Instead of yelling at me, she said "Oh! You're right! Wow Kris. You are so smart and talented, and good looking too! I am so happy to be your slave."

I saw her cringe at her own words.

"....What do you want from me?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"Okay you obviously hate me. So why are you trying to be my best friend right now. And why are you complimenting me?"

She sighed and gave up. "Please. Give me a ride to dance class."

"Nope." I said. "Now get out of my way so I can watch tv."

"Kris, PLEASE!" she yelled desperately.

"Nah." Wow..I'm heartless.

"Fine." she muttered. "I'm going with Hoya."

"NO!" I found myself yelling. She turned back to me.

"Get in the car." I said.

We went to the garage and she opened the door to the passenger seat.

"Oh you silly girl." I said.

"What?"

"Slaves don't sit WITH their masters. They sit BEHIND their masters."

She hung her head and sat in the backseat and muttered something inaudible.

She spent the whole car ride texting someone and not saying a word to me. She kept smiling and laughing to herself after reading the texts.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Hoya and Luhan." she smiled.

Two love sick boys.

Gross.

"Stop texting them."

She frowned but put her phone back in her pocket, and the rest of the car ride was silent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we walked inside the studio, I saw a picture of Taeyeon's twin hanging on the wall.

He was a dancer too?

Taeyeon spent the entire class practicing with Hoya for some hip hop competition. She kept smiling and laughing with him the whole time. It was so disgusting.

I sat there in the corner of the room and watched them.

I must admit....Taeyeon...was AMAZING. I thought that she was gonna be doing some weird prissy princess ballet dancing or something, but she was doing fierce and cool hip hop and breakdancing moves. It was quite impressive.

I was also impressed that she could dance perfectly even though she was sick. Which....was completely my fault. I felt bad.

What is happening to me?

She looks.............nice. Pretty, even.

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU KRIS? SHE'S A NERD AND SHE'S UGLY AND SHE'S SWEATING AND YOU'RE CALLING HER PRETTY? SNAP OUT OF IT BRO!

I started hitting myself on the head.

"What are you doing...?"

I looked up to see Taeyeon staring at me. She looks even prettier up close....

I bonked myself on the head an extra time for thinking that before answering her.

"Oh...it's over already?"

"Yeah...wasn't I gooood?" she smiled.

"No" I lied.

"Liar." she said as she laughed. Why is this girl always in a good mood?

"Can I go to Hoya's house?" she asked me.

"No you may not." I said, as I watched Hoya's face turn from a smile to a frown.

She turned to him. "Sorry oppa, I'll text you."

Did she just call him..oppa?

"No you shall not." I said.

She pouted. "You don't let me do anythingggg."

"I feel SO bad for you." said Hoya.

"No one asked about your feelings." I snapped.

"Kris!" said Taeyeon.

"Shut up. Get in the car." I said firmly.

"Yes master."

She went out the doors.

Hoya started leaving but I put out my hand to stop him. He looked at me weirdly.

"Do you like Taeyeon?" I asked.

He started laughing. "No way dude! Yeah she's pretty...but she's like a little sister to me."

"Okay."

"Why...do you?" he asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. She's ugly. And nerdy. And poor. I'm too good for her."

And with that I left.

-----------------------------------

At night, my parents went to bed early again. Which means they can't force me to let Taeyeon sleep in my room. Which means she shall sleep on the floor again. She hasn't even been upstairs yet, and I'm determined to keep it that way. I don't want to catch her nerd germs.

I lied in bed and tried to sleep, but these noises kept coming from downstairs. What the heck is going on?

I walked downstairs to find that Taeyeon was not in the living  room. I followed the noises to the kitchen.

There she is.

I leaned against the door with my arms crossed and watched her. She was frantically searching through each and everyone of the cabinets while violently coughing and sneezing and constantly blowing her nose into her tissue. And yet she still looks pretty.

She opened the last cabinet and seemed to find what she was looking for. "Aha!" she said. She started jumping up with her hand stretched out. She couldn't reach whatever it was.

"Looking for something?" I said.

She jumped and then turned around to face me. Her face turned pale and she looked scared.

"Please Kris........." she whimpered. This tough girl who always makes fun of me...is...whimpering? Wow. She must be really sick. Oh well, I feel powerful now. I tried to hide my smirk.

"Um what?"

She coughed again. "Please.......don't tell me to go back to sleep. I need medicine. I feel so sick. And I can't reach it. PLEASE MASTER!!!" she begged me.

Really....that's it?

"How evil do you think I am?" I asked.

"Well...very..." she said quietly.

I sighed and swiftly took the medicine and gave it to her. "You're so short." I said.

"I'm not short! I'm one of the tallest girls in our grade! You're just...freakishly tall." she said through coughs and sneezes.

"Okay, okay." I chuckled. "We'll go with that. Now have your medicine and go to rest. I have a job for you tomorrow, and you can't be sick for it."

"What kind of job?"

"You'll see."

"Okay..." she walked back to the living room sadly.

I feel so evil. Making her so miserable.

Yet it's so fun...

"Master Kris....can I sleep on the couch? Please?" she asked.

"You may not." I said.

But I found myself sitting there on the couch until she fell asleep, and then lifting her light body to place her on the couch, and then placing a blanket over her. I couldn't stand watching her constantly cough and wince in pain from her headache and shiver in her sleep.

Dear God please help me.

 

(A/N LOOL apparently you guys liked my monk joke:))) hehhe keep commenting! It just makes my day to read them! And I'll always try to reply to them, if I can think of something to say.)