IDONTHAVEALIFEANDICANTSTOPUPDATINGSOMEONEHELPME

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

I ran as fast as I could and I burst through the door. The music was booming loudly.

I felt so relieved to see her sitting there in front of the mirror.

I sighed of relief and was about to walk in, when she stood up to dance. She stood up slowly and took a deep breath. She lifted her leg up and immediately fell back down to the floor, and she winced in pain. Tears started to stream out of her beautiful eyes.

I ran to her and said "Taeyeon!" I crouched down in front of her.

She immediately looked down and wiped her face with the sleeves of her sweatshirt. Then she looked up at me, smiled a fake smile, and said "Hey Kris, what's up?"

"Taeyeon don't even try to tell me you're alright, cuz I know you're not." I said strictly.

She stayed quiet for a moment, then said, "W-What are you talking about Kris? I'm fine...I just..." she searched for an excuse.

"Taeyeon. I saw the video."

Her eyes widened, and she said "I....I can't dance." And tears started to roll down her face again. She brought her knees up and buried her face in her hands. It was so painful to watch.

"Taeyeon...." I said.

"Go away Kris!" she yelled through her sobs.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Please! I don't want to talk to you ever again!"

"Taeyeon...please..I won't let them hurt you."

Her cries got louder. "Don't look at me!" she yelled.

"What?"

"Please...don't look at me....I'm hideous. I look disgusting. Please just leave me alone."

"I'm not going to do that Taeyeon." I said. I lifted her chin and forced her to look at me.

"You're not hideous. You're beautiful. You look gorgeous. Even when you're crying. You're beautiful to me."

She looked away and remained silent.

My curiosity reigned over my manners. "C-can I ask you....what Hyuna was holding?"

She  simply pointed to the picture on the wall of her brother. I noticed a shining silver pendant on his neck. The one that Hyuna was holding.

"Oh my gosh..." I said. How could someone be so cruel?

"Kris....go." she said as she forced her legs to stand up.

"Taeyeon what are you doing?"

She didn't answer me and turned the music back on. She tried to dance, and cringed in pain as she did.

"TAEYEON. STOP IT." I said so loudly that she froze. I turned off the music.

"Please Kris....I have to...."

I held her hands up. "NO."

She looked down and tears fell from her face to the floor. "I have to...." she whispered. She was so weak. For the first time ever, I was seeing her weak. And I didn't like it.

I looked at her hands, they had cuts all over them. Just looking at the cuts made my blood boil. I was holding her wrists. "Kris....L-Let go......It hurts..."

I immediately let go of her hands. "We're going home. Now."

She lifted her hand to her head. She was in so much pain. She could barely walk. I mentally cursed Hyuna and Jiyeon.

"Get on my back." I said, crouching in front of her.

She hesitated.

"Now." I added.

She got on, and she was so light. "Don't tell my parents..." she whispered. I didn't say anything. I carried her all the way home. We were silent the whole time.

My parents opened the door and were shocked to see her on my back. They were about to say something but I whispered,

"Shh. She's asleep." and I put my finger up to my lips.

They let me in without a word, and I carried her upstairs. I placed her in my bed, then ran downstairs. I brought back bandaids, ointment, and an ice pack. I put the bandaids and ointment on her wounds and placed the ice pack on her forehead. I then put a blanket on the floor and laid down, but I couldn't fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I hated Hyuna.

The image of her face when she realized she couldn't dance flashed repeatedly in my mind. She was devastated. Heartbroken. Her only passion..

I prayed to God for her to recover quickly.

I looked up at her and even in the dark, I could see that her eyes were wide open.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

She shut her eyes.

"Taeyeon...I know you are."

"Why am I here? In your room?" she asked.

"I'm not letting you sleep on the hard floor like this."

"But...I can sleep on the floor in this room. It's carpeted. You can sleep here on the bed." She sat up.

"Stop it." I ordered. She grew quiet. She sighed heavily.

I stood up and sat down next to her. "It's gonna be okay..." I whispered, placing her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her tears seep into my shirt.

I felt guilty. I felt that this was somehow my fault. I was determined to get revenge on the bullies, and to get Taeyeon to dance again.

Taeyeon pulled away and smiled. I was amazed. Even in a situation like this, she could smile.

"Don't always be this nice to me." she said.

"...What?" WHAT A STANGE REQUEST.

"It's weird....seeing you this nice. So don't stay like this forever."

I laughed. "You're a freak..."

"See! There we go!" she smiled.