Turtles are chill.

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Guys. Seriously. Shoutout to Taiyou for making my day her amazing super long hilarious comments :') And to WushuMin for telling me ann AMAZING exo joke. and to the rest of my lovely readers for being so lovely. <3

 

Hoya, Eunji, and I had been working on the math project for an hour and Luhan still wasn't there.
 
So either he was super duper duper mad at me or just too lazy to work.
 
I felt awful. I really did. He did so much for me, and I lied to him. I didn't tell him about Kris. That was the LEAST I could have done for him. It was hard for me to focus on the project. I would keep dazing out and thinking about Luhan.
 
The doorbell rang and I jumped five feet in the air from excitement. I ran to the door as fast as I could, as if I were a 6 year old running after the ice cream. I swung the door open quickly with a huge grin on my face.
 
"LUHAN I'M SO HAPPY YOU CAM-" my grin faded when I saw Kris standing there. "Oh. It's just you."
 
"Aw," Kris said sarcastically as he walked in. "Love you too."
 
I rolled my eyes and started to push him out the door. "Leave!! I'm busy!"
 
My eyes widened when I saw Luhan walking down the street. "Never mind!" I screamed. "Stay!"
 
"Why?"
 
"JUST STAY THERE AND DON'T COME OUT."
 
I pushed him into my room before he could say another word. And then I realized that I had just told Kris to stay in MY ROOM. With ALL OF MY STUFF. ohnonohonohno
 
But it was too late. Luhan was standing at the door.
 
"Luhan!" I smiled. "You came!"
 
He pushed past me and sat down next to my friends. "I'm only here because I don't want to fail."
 
I smiled anyways because he came. The whole time, Luhan didnt look at me even once. He didnt respond if I gave an idea or suggestion for the project, and he sat like five billion feet away from me.
 
Kris came bursting through my room door while we were decorating. Luhan clenched his fists.
 
"HEY TAEYON!" Kris yelled. "You are gonna LOVE my redecora-"
 
He stopped when he saw Luhan and just glared at him.
 
Hoya and Eunji sensed the tension in the room and stood up. "Hey...ya know....we gotta go now..."
 
'DONT LEAVE ME ALONE' I mouthed to them, but being the evil people that they are, they pretended they couldnt understand me and ran out of my house.
 
I nervously glanced at the two of them who looked like they were having a staring contest.
 
"Heh. So..." I said. "Who wants ice cream?"
 
"Shut up Taeyeon." said Luhan, avoiding my eyes.
 
I felt my heart tear up. I wasnt used to him speaking to me so curtly.
 
"Please Luhan..." I begged. "Can't you let me explain? And Kris....stop looking at Luhan like that."
 
Kris obeyed me for once in his life. He turned around and sauntered back into my room.
 
Luhan closed his eyes and took a deep breath in anger. "I have nothing to talk about with you."
 
"Please Luhan....I..I don't want to lose another brother in my life.." I said, nearly crying again.
 
A look of sadness and sympathy flashed in his eyes. "Brother..." he echoed quietly.
 
"I'm sorry. I made a mistake. All you've ever done to me is be nice...and I made a mistake. You make me feel happy....and I can always count on you for anything...and I don't want to lose that. I'm sorry...but I cant see myself in a relationship with you. But I need you. As a companion. A guardian. A brother. So please...."
 
I looked down. I expected him to ignore me and barge out of the house.  But the next thing I knew, he was hugging me. Not in a boyfriend girlfriend kind of way, but a caring brother kind of way. "Dont cry....I forgive you..." he whispered.
 
"Yo hands off ma girl."
 
Luhan chuckled and pulled back. There stood Kris with his left hand jammed in his pocket and his right hand holding a lollipop.
 
"HEY!" I shouted. "Thats MINE!"
 
"Yeah, yeah." Kris said uninterestedly as he shooed me off with the wave of his hand. "Here." He shoved the Kris-germ infected lollipop into my mouth. "Are you crying....?" He asked in a caring voice. He wiped off the tears on my cheek with his thumb and turned to Luhan.
 
"Please dont get mad at him. Its all my fault.." I said.
 
Luhan smiled. "Dont be too hard on yourself Taeyeon....and Kris, Im sorry man."
 
"Its cool brah." Kris said as he pulled Luhan into a man-hug.
 
"Wow." I said, fascinated. "Guys make up fast. Or maybe theres just some extreme bromance going on here."
 
They pulled away from each other and quickly brushed themselves off and coughed awkwardly.
 
"Ahem." said Luhan. "I gotta go!"
 
"Okay! Dont forget to come to my dance competition tomorrow!"
 
"Of course." Luhan smiled as he left my house.
 
 
 
 
 
OMG THIS IS UNREAL.
LOVER BOY BY BTOP.
STOP IT BY BAP.
IM IN LOOOOVE
GO. LISTEN. NOW.