HAPPY OCTOBER 3RD;)

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(A/N ALMOST AT 100 SUBRSCRIBERS FOR THIS STORYY CAHMAHN GUIIISEEEE!:D

Hello you all. I grant you with a FIVE MILE LONG CHAPTER D:

And if you didnt read the authors note in the last chapter, I'm accepting some suggestions for scenes or little jokes you might want to see in this story! I will give you credit!

PS...HAPPY MEAN GIRLS DAY;) FIND THE QUOTE(S) AND COMMENT IT IF UR AWESOMEE)

Kris's POV

I groaned. It's official. My mom hates me. She wants me to spend more time with this....thing.

"What kind of errands?" asked Taeyeon.

"Hmm.." my mom said. "Here you go."

She handed me a list of all the things she wanted us to do.

TODO LIST

     -Drop off food at Mrs. Byun's house and Mrs. Park's house

     -Drop off books at library

     -Get letter from Mrs. Kim's house

     -Buy fruits, ice cream, and ingredients for making noodles at grocery store

     -Visit Mrs. Huang's store

     -Pick up dress from Mrs. Zhang's house

     -Get tapes and pictures from grandma's house

    

"We have to do ALL of this??"

"Yup. And you guys are walking. Not taking the car." my mom said.

"This is gonna take FOREVER!" I exclaimed. I handed over the list to Taeyeon to read it. I saw her facepalm herself.

"Good." she said heartlessly. "Now you two will have more time to bond."

"More like...more time to get on each other's nerves." Taeyeon muttered. She turned to me and hissed, "Let's go you idiot."

"MOO-OOM. Did you hear her??" I yelled. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Nope. I didn't hear a word." said my mom.

"UGH you think she's some sort of angel but she's NOT." I complained.

"Says the person who acts like a mean idiot in front of me and then like a goody two shoes in front of my parents!" yelled Taeyeon.

"Excuse me? I'm just a loveable person!" I said.

"Yeah. Loved by idiotic girls who barely wear any clothes." she said. "By the way Kris. I've been meaning to tell you..your hair looks like you fried it."

(A/N reference to Kris's recent hairstyle..which I actually like lol)

"OKAY STOP ARGUING AND GO." yelled my mom. She handed us a HUGE bag of books, and another bag filled with food.

"Ugh." I said. I grabbed her wallet and stormed out the door. Taeyeon followed behind me...way behind me.

"HURRY UP FATTY!" I yelled.

She was furious. "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING ON CRUTCHES. ALSO, YOU COULD HELP ME AND TAKE ATLEAST ONE OF THESE BAGS. OR MAYBE BOTH. THAT WOULD BE NICE."

I ignored her and kept walking.

"YAH! DON'T IGNORE ME!"

*Ignore Ignore Ignore*

"I'M TALKING TO YOU."

*Still Ignoring Still Ignoring Still Ignoring*

BAM. Something hit the back of my head. I touched the back of my head where I was hit and turned around. "OW. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

I looked down and saw the tomato she just threw at my head.

Taeyeon was fuming. "That's what you get when you ignore me. It's not my fault I'm slow!" Then she mumbled "The only reason I'm hurt right now is because of you..."

My heart started to hurt. I knew it. I knew that they only beat her up cuz of me. And I felt guilty.

"YOU KNOW WHAT." I stormed over to her and picked up the bag.

She smiled at me and sweetly said, "Thanks Kris you're the best!"

"Just shut up." I said with a straight face and kept walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DING DONG*

I rang the doorbell to Mrs. Byun's house. Taeyeon was standing beside.

"Hi Kris!" said Mrs. Byun cheerfully when she saw me.

"Hi. My mom made some food for you.." I said. I was still grumpy.

"Oh how sweet!" she said as she took one of the bags. "Who is this girl? Your girlfriend?"

*Yeah Right*

"Oh hi! I'm T-"

"No one cares." I cut her off. "She's just my slave."

I didn't have to look. I knew was hanging open in anger.

Baekhyun's mom just laughed awkwardly. "Oh...I see. Well, why don't you two come in!"

Taeyeon opened her big mouth again. "Thanks for the offer but we have to-"

"Okay." I cut her off again. I dragged her inside the house. She looked nervous, and she whispered in my ear "Please don't tell him..."

I smirked. This girl better be an angel to me right now.

"YO BAEKHYUN!" I yelled. He came racing down the stairs.

"AYO KREASE!" he yelled back. He eyed Taeyeon up and down. "Ooh who's this?"

"She's the...stalker hobo.."

"OH MY GOSH THAT'S YOU?" he yelled in shock at Taeyeon, making her jump back. "You look so...different."

"Well I mean.." said Taeyeon. "I was kind of drenched with rain that day.."

"Don't talk to her." I snapped. "She's a loser."

"Excuse me?" said Taeyeon.

"Shut up. No one wants to hear you talk."

"Whoa Whoa Whoa...I thought you guys were dating. But clearly not." said Baekhyun.

"NO." I said.

"NEVER." added Taeyeon.

"So..." said Baekhyun with a mischevious smile. "Can I have her?"

Are you kidding me.

"If you can put up with her annoyingness and everything...go ahead."

"Well hello there pretty lady" smiled Baekhyun as he stepped infront of me.

From behind him, I obnoxiously mouthed to Taeyeon: 'I AM SO TELLING HIM.' She glared at me as if to say 'DONT RUIN THE MOMENT.' and turned back to him, giving him a nice smile.

 He took her hand and kissed it. "I hope your leg gets better soon."

Taeyeon blushed. What a loser.

"Yeah. Okay lover boy. We gotta go now." I said, taking Taeyeon away.

When we got on the street, she was still blushing. I scoffed at her.

"So..you're over him, huh?"

She just glared at me. "What's next?"

"The Park house." We walked across the street to Chanyeol's house.

Chanyeol opened the door. "AYO WADDUP KREASE?"

"AYO WASSUUUUP."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Do you guys have to do that EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. you see each other?"

"Yes. It is highly necessary." said Chanyeol with a big grin. "Why dont you guys come in?"

"NO KRIS." said Taeyeon.

I smiled. "Let's go in."

She sighed.

I went inside and placed their bag of food in their kitchen.

"So..." said Chanyeol. "Do you wanna play basketball tomorrow?"

"Sure dude." I said.

"Let's go now." said Taeyeon.

"No." I said.

"Hey...bring this pretty girl with you tomorrow." said Chanyeol.

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I bursted. "WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE HER SO MUCH? SHE'S REALLY NOT THAT GREAT."

Except...she kind of is....but I don't want to admit it.........

Taeyeon slapped me. "Why can't you just let me accept the compliments for once?"

"You don't deserve them." I said. Except you do..

"Why not?"

"Cuz you're an ugly disgusting hippo."

"KRIS STOP IT. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE'S A LIMIT TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN INSULT ME."

"Is that so? Well when its, ME....the limit does not exist!" I said.

I glanced at Chanyeol. He was standing there awkwardly, and looked like he wished he didn't call her pretty.

"Okay. Chanyeol. We're leaving." said Taeyeon.

"No we're not." I said.

She dragged me out of the house by the ear.

"Well aren't you a fiesty girl....who's crippled." I said.

"Kris. I am about to take a knife. And slit it through your throat. And then laugh at you while you die."

"Wowwww." I said, pretending to me impressed. "A crippled person can do that?"

She buried her face in her hands. "Let's just go..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, we went to the library to drop off the books.

When we went inside, we saw our math teacher, Mr. Lee.

"Hey kids!" he smiled.

"Hi Mr. Lee! Are those new glasses?" asked Taeyeon. I rolled my eyes. What a teacher's pet.

"Yes they are actually! I just bought them today." he smiled happily.

"Oh well they look great!"

"Thank you! See, this is why you're my favorite student. So...how's the tutoring going?"

"Great." I said, at the same time Taeyeon said "Awful."

Mr. Lee laughed. "Well I hope you work out your differences..Oh and Taeyeon! I've been meaning to ask you if you wanted to join the Mathletes team?"

"Mathletes?" she asked.

"Yes, it'll be really fun. You like math, don't you?"

"I love it!" she said. So annoying. "I'll think about it and get back to you later."

"Alright. I have to go now, it was nice seeing you Taeyeon!"

"What about me..?" I asked.

Mr. Lee looked at me sympathetically..and then left without another word. Rude.

"Mathletes...that sounds exciting." said Taeyeon.

"Oh God no. Don't join Mathletes."

"Why not?"

"You just can't join Mathletes. It's social suicide."

"Okay..." she said.

We dropped off the books and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, we went to Mrs. Kim's house for the letter. Some mysterious letter for my mom.

"Hey Chen!" I said when I opened the door.

"Hellooo." he smiled.

"Do you have the letter for my mom?"

"Oh yeah! Come in and I'll give it to you."

We walked inside and there was huge plate of brownies on the table. I looked at them and my mouth watered.

"Dude.." he laughed. "Do you want one?"

"YES." I grabbed one and gobbled it off. "Dude..Chen. I love you."

"Thank you." he said.

Awkward....Isn't the normal reply 'I Love You Too'?

"Wait..those are from like 5 days ago." he said, making my eyes widen. "I hope you don't get diarrhea."

(A/N muahahha)

"YOU IDIOT!" I yelled. I ran to the bathroom and washed off any of the evidence of the brownies out of my mouth.

When I came back, Chen was talking to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was laughing.

"HAHHAHAH that's a good joke." she said.

"What's a good joke?" I asked.

"You look good today." she said.

Wait...

That was so lame.

I raised my eyebrow. "Has Chen been teaching you the art of trolling?"

"What..?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the gorcery store, Taeyeon would not stop whining. We managed to get through buying the fruits and noodle stuffs without arguing...but the ice cream.

"NO! You're so boring. Don't get chocolate." she said.

"What if I like being boring?"

"Then you're doing a fantastic job at it....Anyways, get like cookies and cream! Or red velvet ice cream! Or something interesting like that! Or ALL of them!"

"How do you expect to lose weight with a mind that works like that...?"  I asked.

"Who said I was trying to lose weight?"

"Well..you SHOULD be." I said, making her gasp. It wasn't true. She was incredibly skinny. If anything, she needed to GAIN weight.

"Okay." I said. "We're not getting ice cream then."

"WAIT!" she said. I turned around. "Get this one."

I was getting ready to disagree with her, when I saw that she was pointing at the fish shaped ice cream sandwich with red beans and vanilla ice cream in it.

Wait.

I actually like those.

So now I have to agree with her.

This is not good.

I glared at her, grabbed the box, and threw it into the cart.

"YAY!" she smiled.

While we were at the counter, I was looking at the covers of magazines.

I read the names of the celebrities on the covers out loud. Some were Korean, some were American.

"Lee Min Ho....Yang Hyun Suk....Ashton Kutcher..."

"Ashton Kutcher." Taeyeon echoed. "Is that a band?"

My jaw dropped. "You're an idiot."

She scrunched up her nose. "Well you're delusional and conceited."

"Well you make me want to throw up."

"Well then I hope you choke on your vomit."

"AHEM." the lady at the cash register cleared . Oh. It's our turn. Awkwardo..

"Sorry." mumbled Taeyeon, as she placed the items on the counter. I didn't help her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We started to walk to Mrs. Huang's store.

I looked at Taeyeon and noticed that her eyes were squeezed shut, and she was wincing in pain. I looked down to see that she was having trouble walking.

"Hey Taeyeon...Are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh?" she looked up at me and put on a smile. "What are you talking about? I'm fine!"

"Okay..."

Why doesn't this girl ever admit she's in pain? Why is she so ashamed of it? Why does she want to hide it?

We reached the Gucci store and Mrs. Huang was standing behind the counter. "Hi Kris! I have the purse for your mom, just wait here one second." She then yelled to Tao. "Tao! Your friends are here!"

He came over and saw me, and smiled. Then he turned to Taeyeon, and his smile turned into a cold and icy glare. "YOU'RE not my friend.." he muttered.

Wait..what did she do to him?

Taeyeon just looked down awkwardly. "What did I do..." I heard her say.

Mrs. Huang gave me the purse for my mom, so we thanked her and left.

On the way to the Zhang house, we saw a girl wearing extremely revealing clothes walking ahead of us.

"Gross.." said Taeyeon.

I turned to her. "She's so hot.." I pretended to drool over the girl, who in reality, I thought was gross too.

She was in shock. "You're absolutely disgusting, Kris."

"K."

"Well potassium to you too."

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"She's pretty." I lied.

"You can't even see her face." she said. True..

"She has a nice body." I said.

"Mhm." Taeyeon said uninterestedly.

"And long hair."

"Mhm."

"And a short skirt."

"Mhm."

"Am I annoying you?"

"Very much so."

"Good." I smiled in satisfaction.

She scowled at me.

"HEY YOU!" I yelled at the girl.

The girl turned around.

And..

It was not a girl.

It was Ji Yong.

Excuse me.

I am going to barf.

Please get me a barf bag.

Right now.

Taeyeon started cracking up. She was enjoying this. While my face was pale...I was shocked.

"Why so serious?" Jiyong asked.

"Just please....stop talking to us. Please." I begged.

"Come on.." I muttered to Taeyeon, who was still laughing her head off. We walked past Jiyong and went to Mrs. Zhang's house.

"Hey Kris." he said coolly.

"Hey Lay." I said.

"Come in.." he said.

We went inside and Taeyeon looked around in awe.

"What..?" I asked.

"YOU DANCE TOO?" she asked excitedly while pointed to the pictures of Lay in action on the wall and the showcase of all his dancing awards.

"Yeah..." he chuckled nervously while he scratched the back of his head. "I didn't know you danced."

"Yes! I love to dance! Anyone who dances, is automatically awesome."

"I agree!" said Lay.

"Unless it's ballet or something....then no. Just no." said Taeyeon.

"True, true." laughed Lay. "I like hip hop and breakdancing."

"ME TOO!!" she shouted.

"You're so annoying." I said.

"Well it's not my fault you can't appreciate dance."

Lay handed me the dress for my mom.

"Thanks man."

"Hey..." said Lay. "Maybe.. we could dance together sometime." He said to Taeyeon nervously.

"Sure! That would be awesome."

"What's your number?" he asked. She gave it to him.

"Okay....yeah. We're leaving now." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My grandma brought out a huge box of old childhood videos and pictures. They're ours, but she wanted to see them so we dropped them off at her house for a week.

"Thanks grandma." I smiled.

I kissed her on the cheek.

Taeyeon gasped in shock.

I looked at her. "Yeah, that's right. Good looking rich boys can love their grandmas too."

"Who's this?" my grandma asked.

"Just some loser..." I said.

"Well that's not very nice Krissy Wissy."

"Krissy Wissy...?" repeated Taeyeon as she raised her eyebrows. She stifled a laugh. I have a feeling she's not gonna let that go.

My grandma turned to Taeyeon. "There's tons of embarassing pictures and videos of Kris in there. You should see them." she laughed.

"OKAY GRANDMA. I'll see you on the weekend..BYE."

"Wait wait!" laughed Taeyeon. "Why do we have to go right now?"

"BECAUSE WE HAVE TO." I said through my gritted teeth.

"Aww ok... I like your grandma!" she smiled.

"Cool."

"Why do you always give one word answers? You're so boring. You should smile more."

"Nah."

"But you look good when you smile..." she said quietly.

I smiled to myself after hearing this.

"See! That's much better." she said happily.