congratulationstomeforgettingalife!!!!

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

HEY Y'ALL!

OMG i havent updated in like two days..

You know why?

Cuz I recently got a life!! :D Dude im so happy.

Taeyeon's POV

"Hey guys!"

Hoya opened the door, and there stood Minjun, Tiffany, Eunji, and Minhee.

"So." Hoya said as he closed the door. "Isn't it awful living with Kris?"

"Um..." I said. "I......"

Hoya laughed. "I know. He's an idiot isn't he?"

"Well....heh. I guess." I said.

I was too scared to say it.

"Well anyways," he said. Let's go pick a movie."

He got four movies. Harry Potter, a comedy, a drama, and a horror movie.

"DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!" said Tiffany.

"No way." Eunji and I said at the same time as we rolled our eyes.

"Horror." said Eunji.

"Comedy." Minhee and I said.

"Umm.." said Hoya. "Come on guys, agree on one thing."

"Hoya?" Eunji said strictly as she stepped towards him and placed her finger on his chest. "We're watching the horror movie."

Hoya turned to us. "HEY GUYS WE'RE WATCHING THE HORROR MOVIE." he said as he nervously laughed.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Hoya got up to open the door.

"Move." I heard.

Oh no.

That voice.

I turned around to see Kris pushing his way past Hoya.

"Dude!" said Hoya. "This is MY house."

I quickly ducked under the blankets, praying that somehow he wouldn't see me.

"Like I care. What are you guys doing?" said Kris.

"We're watching a horror movie. And you're not welcome here." said Hoya.

"I'm only here to see my girlfriend." said Kris.

Shoooooooooooooot.

"Who??" asked Tiffany.

"Taeyeon." said Kris. He sounded proud to say it.

"TAEYEON??" asked everyone in shock, except for Hoya.

The blanket was lifted off of my head, and there stood Kris, looking at me skeptically.

"Studying, huh?" he smirked.

"I..um..you know. We're watching a horror movie. About Pi. It's a loong number. Some pretty scary stuff if you ask me." I said.

"Nice try." he said. He held onto my ear and started to drag me out the door.

"WAIT." said Tiffany. "Why didn't you tell us you guys were dating."

"Er.." I glanced at Kris nervously. "I'm not exactly...used to it yet."

Eunji scoffed and glared at Kris. "Well you don't even need to bother. He'll probably dump you before you can."

I looked at the ground. It was true.

Kris clenched his fists.

"Dude." said Hoya. "I knew it was gonna happen. I mean...two good looking children living in one house. Seriously."

This made Kris unclench his fists. He looooves being complimented.

"Leave." said Eunji.

"Glady." said Kris, dragging me out again.

Hoya ran over and closed the door.

"Any friend of Taeyeon's is a friend of mine. Come in young lovers."

"Well this is awkward." said Minhee. "I'm the only one boyfriendless."

"Why don't we just call Lay over?" winked Kris.

"W-what?" she stuttered. "You guys.......no. Just no. He's just a friend."

"Riiiight." he said, unconvinced.

"ANYWAYS," I said, saving Minhee from further embarassment, "Let's watch the movie now."

During the movie, Minhee randomly got up. "Guys, I have to go?"

"Aw, why??" I asked.

She glanced nervously at Kris and said "You know...Lay got a flat tire. I have to go help him."

"See." said Kris. "You like him. But there's no point...he's too good for you."

"Kris!" I said. "Be nice."

"Yeah. Anyways. I don't like him. And I'm leaving. Bye." said Minhee and she stormed out the door.

So that left the three couples.

The movie was super lame. Not scary at all.

Yet Hoya was hugging Eunji, the so called "tough" girl, and Tiffany was screaming while placed her head in Minjun's lap.

I looked at them and felt awkward. I was sitting like a foot away from Kris.

Kris inched closer to me. "Haaaay." He wiggled his eyebrows. "You wanna snuggle too?"

"No." I scoffed.

"Aw whyy?"

"Cuz you were mean to Minhee. And you're mean to me. And yes I'm your girlfriend...but that was kind of out of force. You didn't give me time to think. And you pretended you were dying."

"Okay that's it." he said, grabbing my hand and standing up. "Guys, sorry, we're leaving."

"AW COME ON YOU FATSO!" yelled Hoya.

"Atleast let Taeyeon stay!" said Minjun.

"Yeah, we couldn't care less if YOU left us." said Eunji.

Kris ignored them and dragged me out the door.

"What the heck?" I asked when we got outside.

"We're going somewhere."

"WHERE? I JUST WANTED TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH MY FRIENDS."

"We're going on a date."

"WHAT?"

"A 24 hour date."

"WHAAAAAAAAT??"