YO WAT DID DAT BOY JUST SAYY

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Luhan's POV

HOLD UP MAN. Did she just call him...........'oppa'? And smile the biggest smile I have ever seen at them? Why doesn't she look like that at me? I need to stop being a jerk and start being a sweet little Luhan...

Taeyeon walked out of the room and the boys smiled at her. They so like her. And I bet they're gonna make their moves if I don't do it first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

Hoya and Minjun brought Eunji and I to my house. The four of us walked in and there stood Hyunwoo. Eating ice cream. While in his underwear.

He immediately froze the second we walked in, but shortly after, continued eating his ice cream as if nothing was wrong with this picture.

"Hey Eunji." he smiled.

"Dude......where are your clothes?" she asked.

"Who needs clothes when you have a great body like this" he said, gesturing to his non-existant abs. "You likeee?" He winked.

Eunji gagged.

"Umm let's go outside..." I said awkwardly.

"BABY DON'T GO!" yelled Hyunwoo. I'm so embarrassed by him. He reminds me of Kai...

When we went outside, I remembered that I forgot my math textbook at school. "Oh my gosh! Guys, I forgot my book at school...I'm gonna go walk there and get it okay?"

"We'll come with you." said Hoya. "We have to go to dance class anyways, and school's on the way."

"Yeah." agreed Minjun. "And we can pick up Tiffany on the way too.

We picked up Tiffany, and got to school. All of us went inside and they waited outside the classroom while I got my book. While we walked down the hallway, we heard loud noises coming from one of the rooms. We watched as Mr. Sung tiredly walked out of the room. If Mr. Sung was there, it means it's the detention room. Poor Mr. Sung...

The five of us, being the nosy people we are, peeked through the windows.

"What a surprise." muttered Eunji.

"They always get detention." said Taeyeon.

I looked in. Of course....there was Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Kris, Luhan, Hyuna, and Jiyeon. Hyuna and Jiyeon were both trying to get the attention of Kris and Luhan.

Hyuna was hugging Kris's waist. "Oppa...Let's kiss again."

"Later babe."

What?? They're back together? Kris is a bigger idiot thatn I thought.

Jiyeon was trying to hug Luhan. Luhan was pushing her away. "Luhan oppa...why are you being like this?"

He ignored her.

"Please oppa......I'm so pretty! Look at my face!"

"SHUT UP." Luhan finally bursted. Jiyeon's face turned red.

"Dude..." said Kris.

"O-Oppa...?" stammered Jiyeon.

"I don't like you. We're done." said Luhan coldly.

"What?? Why?? I'm telling your parents!" she said as she whipped out her phone.

"I don't care. Anything's better than being with you."

Jiyeon lowered the phone from her ear slowly. "Why...?"

"I like someone else. Not you."

"Who?"

Luhan paused.

And then he said it.

My name.

Taeyeon.

ME.

Everyone's jaws dropped open. Mine, my friends', Kris's, Kai's, Jiyeon's.

I felt like I was gonna barf. I grabbed my friends' hands and ran as fast as I could out out of the building. They CAN. NOT. SEE. ME.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we reached dance class, I was still feeling sick. The whole walk to the studio was silent. Everyone was so shocked.

I tried as hard as I could to get the fact out of my head. But I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Why me?

Eunhyuk's words snapped me back into reality. "Taeyeon! Who are you going to partner up with for the hip hop competition?"

"Umm..." I trailed off. Usually I performed with  my brother. But now....now that he's gone...

Hoya spoke up. "I'll be her parnter." He smiled at me. "Thanks" I said.

"Sounds good." said Eunhyuk. "Tiffany?"

"I'll partner with Minjun." she said.

"Okay...so that leaves...Eunji and Kyuhyun. Okay, by next dance class, you all need to pick your songs. Everyone will do one solo, and one duo dance. Keep in mind this is not COUPLE dancing. It's HIP HOP. No romantic yucky mushy stuff. Alright, have a good day."

Everyone chuckled as the class ended.

Except me.

Because I....I was still thinking about Luhan.

 

(A/N Ok can i just say that this is the TWENTY FIRST chapter..and I haven't even gotten onto the main story yet? Sigh. Soon my friends, soon. ALSO..if you are reading PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE subscribe and comment. I feel lonely. Ok tanks man bye!!!!)