On Le Bus

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

--End of Last Chapter--

I took my bag and left that awful place called detention as fast as I could. I was just in time and I caught the late bus home.

I sat in the very last row of the nearly empty bus. I felt so relaxed. Until someone got on the bus...

----------------------------

I stared out the window and covered my face with my hair so that Kris wouldn't notice me. I really am NOT in the mood to talk to his annoying and arrogant and stupid self.

Suddenly, I felt a hand push the hair out of my face. I looked to my left and was shocked when I saw that Kris was sitting two inches away from me.

"Tryin' to hide from me?" he smirked.

"Don't touch my hair." I said.

"Did you have fun in detention?"

"Loads."

"So I guess you owe me a 'thank you'..?"

I raised my eyebrows. He sat there with a smug look on his face. I just want to punch him and then dunk his ugly head in a toilet bowl.

"Thanks Kris. Thank you soooo much. Because you copied from my test, I got my first detention ever. Now, I'll never be able to go to Harvard. So thanks."

I expected him to feel atleast a little bit sorry after my response, but if he was, he didn't show it at all. He scoffed at me. "You're such a loser. You should loosen up ya know...have some fun."

"Oh please...its possible to do well in school AND have fun at the same time. In fact, I'm a very happy person. Just not around YOU."

"Why? Because when you're around me, you feel insecure since you're next to some who is 10x better looking than you?" Wow. This guy is really something.

"Uh no. Because you're ugly and evil."

"You know what? You're lucky I'm even talking to you. Actually, you should be ECSTATIC right now. Any other girl would kill to talk to me. Seriously. Think about it. Me..Kris..super cool...handsome...blahblahblah...talking to YOU...don'tevenknowyourname...ugly...nerdy.."

Usually I don't care what these fatso kingkas think about me, but it stings a little to know that they don't even know my name. Am I really that invisible? I didn't reply to him. What was I supposed to say? I was pretty sure if I looked at his hideousness for another second, I was going to beat him to pieces. So I took my phone out my pocket to occupy myself.

I turned it on and it buzzed for what seemed like 30 minutes..there were so many texts.

--Mom: What time are you coming home??

--Mom: Hello?

--Mom: Taeyeon?

--Mom: I'm going out. Call me if you need anything.

--Mom: I made cake. It's on the dinner table.

--Mom: I hope u lyk it.

--Dad: Mom says you're not answering her texts.

--Dad: Just answer her. She keeps texting me. It's annoying.

--Dad: PLEASE.

--Eunji: Yo I'm coming over at like 4:30, k? I'm telling Tiffany to come tooo.

--Minjun: LOLOLOL YOU GOT DETENTION. Omg. This is breaking news. Don't worry, I'll beat up that Kris idiot.

--Minjun: OMG REMEMBER YOUR NICKNAME FOR HIM? "Kris Wu the BIG POO?" OMG DYING RIGHT NOW AHAHHAHAA.

--Hoya: HELLO DARLING! Wanna go to the movies on Friday?

--Mom: It's chocolate cake.

--Mom: Honey your favorite song is playing at the grocery store. OPPA GANGNAM STYLE.

--Dad: REPLY TO HER NOW.

Oh my gosh...that's a lot of texts. Kris looked over when he heard the buzzing and snatched the phone from my hands.

"Ooh I guess you do have a social life huh? Let's see who texted you." he said.

"NO!" I yelled. He can NOT see those texts.

He covered my mouth with his right hand while he held the phone in his left hand, as far away from me as possible.

"Darling you know that makes me want to see them even more."

"GIVE IT BACK."

"Nay. I shall not do that."

He scooted over to the fourth seat in the back row, farthest from me.

I decided to take a different approach. "Fine. Read them. I don't care..I have nothing to hide." Reverse psychology. And now, he's gonna give up and be uninterested and give me my phone ba-

"Okay. I will."

-_____- Whatever.

"Dude half of these  are from your parents. MORE than half. You're such a loserrrr."

"Congrats you can count."

"Oh so your name is Taeyeon." he said while he read my Mom's text.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who is Eunji? She's coming to your house? And Tiffany? You're having a party? And you didn't invite me? The coolest kid in school? I'm so hurt. I think I'll just invite myself.....Kwak Min Jun. Who's that? What does he want from you?"

His eyes widened as he read the texts from Minjun.

Oh God.

I slumped down in my seat and covered my face with my hands as I turned red from embarassment.

"This kid's gonna beat ME up? Who does he think he is broo. Hold on....what's this....KRIS WU THE BIG POO? HAHAHHAHA  AREN'T YOU A KOOL KID. Ohhhh dearrr. It's funny. Cuz I had no idea who you were until like an hour ago. And apparently you and your friends talk about me a lot."

"Don't flatter yourself. We INSULTED you. We didn't call you a god or something."

"Whatever. I know I'm awesome." he said.

He started typing some stuff. He better not text anyone anything embarassing or mean...

"...So who's Hoya? Your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Umm.." I started to tell him that he was one of my best friends, but the bus stopped at my neighborhood.

FINALLY.

"GIVE THAT TO ME." I yelled as I snatched the phone back and ran off the bus, far away from the big poo.