Contract

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Everyone go listen to G'Dragon's Light it Up. NOW. I order you too. It's amazing. K HERES LE STORY NOW

wwowww i seriously forrealz have no idea wat to write someone plz help me like nao ok ya ok ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

5 minutes later. i am still thinking. cannot think of what to write. flabadadbadbadbadbabdabdbadbabdad

O YA CAN I JUST SAY IM SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS OF LYDIA PAEEEEEEEEK

ok. enough nonsense. here's the story. short chapter again sorry lalalallalallalaa alllllalal aOMG SOMEONE PLEASE CURE MY BOREDOM IM GOING CRAZYY. IM GETTIN MY CRAY ONNNNNNNNNNNNN AW YEEE alsdjkaskd seriously someone help me now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday morning I walked up to Luhan, Kris, and Kai with a huge wad of papers in my hand. I slammed them down on the table they were sitting at, causing a loud sound that made all of the 12 heads turn my way.

"What do you want, loser?" snapped Chanyeol.

"I'm not here for  you, freak." I scoffed. I turned to the three boys I was there for. Luhan's cheeks turned red and he looked down. I guess he still feels bad...

"I made a contract." I stated simply.

"For what?" asked Kai.

"For the stupid slave deal. Basically, it says that you can't order me to do anything during our tutoring session. Because I take school very seriously."

Kai stifled a laugh. "Is that it?"

"Pretty much. And if you tell my parents my secret after the month is up, then something bad will happen to the three of you."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" asked Kris.

"Uh...I haven't really thought about that yet. But..It's gonna be REALLY BAD! Ok?"

"Whatever." said Kris.

I was surprised that they agreed to sign the contract. Then I realized that they just felt sorry for what happened on Saturday...Like I said, I'm not mad. But...I think I'll use this to my advantage for now. I'm sure the guilt is gonna wear off these jerks any second now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch time, I wasn't hungry, so I went to the library to study some more for my history test.

I sat down at a random table where some guy was reading a book. He was sitting so that the book was upright and covering his face while he read it. I looked at the cover. "How to Show Someone You're Truly Sorry"...I read outloud quietly.

The boy put the book down and his eyes widened when he saw me. It was Luhan. His face turned red AGAIN and he saw that I was looking at cover of the book he was reading. He gave a nervous laugh, then randomly flung the book on the ground.

I looked at him weirdly and stood up abruptly. Just as I was about to leave, he yelled "No wait!" It was so loud that everyone in the library turned to look at us.

"Shh you're making a scene!" I whisper-shouted.

"I want to talk to you." he said. "Let's go somewhere else."

Luhan's POV

Before she could say no, I took her hand and led her outside to the garden. We sat down on the bench.

"Luhan I don't have time for talking I have to go stud-"

"I'M SO SORRY." I yelled.

She gave me a look. "For what...?"

Really? You're gonna make me say it?

"About your brother.....I'm sorry that he passed away....and I really didn't mean it. I just randomly felt like saying that about the picture..and I-I...I'm really sor-"

"Dude it's ok..." she cut me off. I looked at her with a confused expression. 

"It's not your fault. You didn't know. Trust me, I'm not mad." She smiled at me. "Now if that's it...I'm sorry. I have to go study. Bye!" She got up. I watched as a freshman boy bumped into her on her way back inside. Rather than getting mad at him, she bent down and picked up his books, handed them to him with a smile, ruffled his hair while saying "It's okay," and walked away.

Wow. I'm such a jerk to this girl, and she's so sweet to me..and everyone around her. She's smart, adorable, funny, happy............

And that's when I realized. I like Taeyeon.