More Bad News

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

(A/N Ok I couldn't help it. I really wanted to update haha, so here's a short chapter. And for those of you who read the last chapter BEFORE I edited it, I edited all of Luhan's parts to be Kris's parts. If it's confusing then you can just go back and see what I mean. Ok enjoy!)

I looked down at the pink slip again in complete shock. My arms felt like they were about to break and fall off. My parents weren't going to be able to take this lightly either...

I sulked down the hallway to my next class. Math. I kept staring at the floor as I lifelessly walked; I probably looked like a zombie.

When I entered the classroom, Eunji was there. "You look awful." she said. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Hello class. My name is Mr. Lee. Please take your seats. Now remember, this is an honors class. I expect all of you to be well behaved, respectful, and always at the top of your game." He smiled.

"Yes sonsaengnim." the class chorused.

"So we aren't going to start doing any real work until tomorrow. Today you all are going to get into groups. Today you all can socialize and get to know each other, but tomorrow all the groups will begin working together."

The class grew loud as people exchanged looks with each other and shouted across the room to their friends.

"AYO WADDUP LAAAYYY" yelled Chanyeol in his deep voice.

"And I will be the one assigning the groups..." finished Mr. Lee, leaving the class whining.

He held up his clipboard and started to list off the groups. "Lay, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Donghae."

"AW COME ON MAN" shouted Chanyeol.

"Kyuhyun, LeeU, Yoona, and Bom. Eunji, Luhan, Taeyeon, and Hoya."

Hoya, Eunji, and I all looked at each other happily, and then stared down Luhan. After Mr. Lee finished listing off the groups, he told us all to get together, exchange phone numbers, emails, and get to know each other.

Hoya, Eunji, and I all quickly grouped together in a corner in the back of the room. Luhan lazily walked over with an annoyed expression. The three of us sat in a triangle formation while Luhan awkwardly sat a foot away from us. "Hey why don't you move in closer. We all already have each other's numbers, but you need to give us yours," said Hoya, who was making his best effort not to show Luhan how much he hated him. Hoya and I moved our desks a little bit to make space for him to sit in between.

"No thanks." said Luhan.

"Okay..."

"So rude.." I said. Luhan finally joined the conversation. "At least I'm not as ugly as you. I'm a guy and I'm prettier than you." I took in a deep breath to stay calm. These kingkas were really getting on my nerves today. I scooted the desk to close the gap that Hoya and I just made and ignored him.

"Aw, did I hurt your feelings?"

"Hey Eunji you're coming over today right?" I said, ignoring him.

"Well aren't you cool, pretending you can't hear me and all." said Luhan.

"Shut up Luhan." said Eunji. "Yeah Taeyeon, I'm coming over. Is 3:00 good?"

"Yeah." I said. OH WAIT. I almost forgot. "No actually, come at 4:30...I got detention..."

"WHAT." Hoya and Eunji gasped. I nodded sadly. "Dude! How is that even possible?? Youre..TAEYEON." said Eunji. "It's not even my fault...it's all cuz of that idiot KRIS."

Luhan, who was dazing out the window, snapped back into reality when he heard Kris's name. "What about Kris?"

"I got detention cuz of him."

"HA! OH MY GOD. KRIS GOT LITTLE MISS PERFECT IN DETENTION??" He started bawling his eyes out from laughing so hard. Really? Is it really that funny?

"Ohhhh dear...." finally Luhan calmed down a little bit. "Well. I'll see ya there, ugly." He winked.

...I should've known.