FANTASTICO!

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

What the heck was that? Now I have his gross hand germs on my lips. I ran home and rang the doorbell.

My brother,Hyunwoo, opened the door. "Where were-'

"NO TIME TO TALK" I yelled as I ran to the bathoom. I brushed and washed my mouth for like 10 minutes straight. I need to get his germs off me. What if I catch his jerk-ness???

Maybe I'm overexaggerating...just a little bit.

After washing my face, I ran to the the basement to watch my favorite show on the projector. Seoul's Best Dance Crew.

"LEE HYUN WOO!! SEOUL'S BEST DANCE CREW IS ON!" I yelled.

In half a second, he zipped down the stairs and jumped onto the couch.

We waited and waited until Quest crew came on. The BEST crew in my opinion. We turned it off after their dance, and went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned. SCHOOLTIME. Oh well, atleast today's Friday.

I got ready and looked in the mirror. Wow. I'm absolutely hideous. But what can I do...

Eunji gave me a ride to school. We entered the hallways and met up with Tiffany, Minjun, and Hoya. Like always.

We were all talking and having fun, when I saw EXO from the corner of my eyes. Ugh.

A skinny girl with glasses walked up to Kai, while holding a small box.

"Kai oppa..." she said shyly. All 12 heads turned to look at her.

"What do you want?" he asked rudely.

"Oppa...I made this for you..." she said, while she handed him the box.

"Aw how cute." said Luhan sarcastically.

"What the heck? I don't want anything YOU touched!" Kai laughed.

"Get away from us." said Kris.

They all started cracking up while tears formed in the girl's eyes. She placed the box at his feet, "Maybe you'll change your mind..."

"I promise I won't", Kai said as he lifted his leg to step on the box.

"STOP IT." I suddenly yelled out. I was shocked. At MYSELF. I'm a shy girl...I never speak up, unless it's with people I know well.

I ran over and picked up the box. I handed it to the girl. "Here take this...and find someone else. You deserve better than this idiot."

She nodded silently and ran away crying.

"What do you think you're doing..?" asked Kris.

Kai glared at me.

"I've had enough of this. I've been sitting here quietly watching you step all over people, but now I'm SICK of it."

"Ooh fiesty. I like fiesty girls." said Kai as he winked at me.

I gagged.

"Shut up Kai. How can you be so rude to these people and not even feel a little bit bad?"

"It's not my fault. All the girls who like me are stupid."

"Yeah obviously. Someone would HAVE to be stupid to like you. Or any of you." I said as I pointed to the rest of EXO, who stood there with unamused faces. "Everyone smart here realizes what jerks you guys are..."

"So you don't like me cuz I'm a jerk?" Kai asked.

"Um. Yeah. I kinda just said that."

"So...you think I'm good looking? he smirked.

My face turned red. "What? I never said th-" RINGGGGG. The bell for first period rang.

"Oh, sorry. Can't hear you over the LOUD BELL." He smiled at me and walked away, and the rest of EXO followed him.

Wow. For once in my life I finally tried to stand up to them. And it ended up in pure embarassment for me...

-________-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went by smoothly. I didn't have the same lunch period as EXO, and I didn't have any classes with EXO. Well, some of them are in my Lit class, but I don't have that class today. Now once class left. Math. With Hoya and Eunji. Oh yeah, and Luhan. The guy who was acting super weird yesterday.

I walked in the classroom, and saw that Luhan was already there. I took my seat, which was to the left of him, to the right of Hoya, and behind Eunji. Luhan glared at me.

What?

I ignored his glare and placed my homework on my desk.

Luhan looked over and saw my homework. "SH*T. I forgot to do that..." he mumbled.

"Obviously."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"That you're the smartest guy I know."

Hoya and Eunji laughed, and I turned to talk to them while ignoring Luhan, who kept giving me dirty looks.

The class quieted down when the teacher walked in.

"Two more students will be joining this class now." he said, as he gestured for the students standing at the door  to come in.

I wasn't interested in whoever it was. I looked down at my math book and studied for a possible pop quiz. Yeah. I'm a nerd.

"Where do you want to sit?" asked Mr. Lee.

"We'll go sit there."

Wait. That voice.

I slowly lifted my head up and saw them. Kris. and. Kai. Kris was pointing at the seats behind Luhan. So basically, behind me too.

"WHY." I accidentally yelled out loud, and immediately slumped down in my chair and buried my face in the book again.

"They're switching classes because of some scheduling problems....again." said the teacher.

Fantastico!!!!!! -_-

Kai sat behind me, and Kris sat behind Luhan. Luhan turned around and gave them high fives. Well aren't they cool.

I slumped down in my chair even further and put my hands up to my face so they wouldn't talk to me. I don't want to see their faces ever again after that embarrassing incident this morning. Actually, I don't want to see their faces no matter what.

Kai leaned over in his chair and whispered in my ear. "Hey babe..I can still see you."

BABE? Dear Lord, please save me. What have I done wrong?

I turned around and said "Shut up. I'm trying to focus." Then I turned back, covered my ears with my hands, and didn't look at his face.

The rest of the class continued with occassional pokes from Kai and Kris, the three idiots constantly cracking up, and Mr.Lee constantly telling them to be quiet. Thank God Lay and Chanyeol's seats were in the FRONT of the classroom.

I took extra time to pack up so that I would be the last one out of the classroom.

On the way out, Mr. Lee stopped me.

"Oh by the way, Taeyeon. I hope you don't mind. You'll also be tutoring Kris and Kai."