Meeting Again

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Exo_Saranghae <3

 

RRIIINGGGGGGG!

That's the lunch bell.

In two seconds, a mob formed in the hallways as people rushed to the cafeteria, as if their lives depended on it. It's the first day of school, which means there's even more chaos. I stepped out of my classroom after the rest of my classmates, who rudely shoved past me to exit the doors as fast as they could. Someone ran up behind me and jumped onto my shoulders. "OH GOD" I yelled.

"Lee TaeYeon!!! Let's goooo!!" she said cheerfully, then skipped down the hallway in front of me.

That's Hwang Tiffany. One of my best friends. The girl who can bring anyone out of a bad mood by simply flashing a smile at them. The girl who can eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, and not gain a single pound. The girl who has can sing like angel, and play any instrument you can name. The girl who has all the gossip on anyone, whenever you need it.

"You're so annoying.." I laughed, and caught up to her.

"Whoa." we said at the same time when we entered the cafeteria. There were people everywhere. It didn't look like there was even space for another person to walk in.

"Ahhh where are we gonna sit??" I asked. Tiffany shrugged.

"YAH! MWO? WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"

Tiffany and I looked at each other and smiled. We looked to where the loud voice came from. There, we saw a girl with a white hoodie with her feet on a chair, and the rest of her body sprawled out over half of a lunch table. She tried to defend the table from anyone else who wanted to sit there.

That's my other best friend, Jung EunJi. She's absolutely crazy. She's the LOUDEST person you'll ever meet, and she's never afraid to tell anyone what's on her mind. She's a really cool girl, with more swag than I will ever have in my entire life. She's also the funniest person you'll meet. Eunji is my neighbor; she lives in the house to the right of mine, so I can go meet her whenever I want to. I haven't seen her all summer though, since she went to the States to stay with her dad for a while.

"EunJi-ah!" I yelled. She looked up, pushed her bangs to the side, and smiled. "Annyeong!" She got out of her strange position, making space for Tiffany and I to sit down.

Right at that second, a huge flash blinded our eyes. There was a skinny figure in front of us holding up a giant DSLR camera. "EY! Are you an idiot??" yelled Eunji.

The boy brought the camera down, revealing his completely blemish free face. I would kill for that kind of skin. This is Kwak MinJun, AKA the model, AKA one of my guy best friends. Yup, he models. He's even skinnier than Tiffany-girls are jealous of his legs. He is obsessed with taking pictures. He brings his DSLR with him everywhere he goes to 'capture the moment.' More than anything, he loves to take pictures of himself. -__-

"Heyy Duck Cop." I said. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"I know right?" he says in English. He came back to Korea last year after studying English for five years in Australia and New Zealand. He ran over, whipped out his iphone, squished his face up to mine, and took a picture of the both of us.

"DUDE. Chill it with the pictures" said Eunji. "Sorry." MinJun said as he slid the camera strap off his neck and sat down next to her.

"Hey, where's Hoya??" asked Tiffany.

As if to answer her question, we heard "WHAT'S UP Y'ALLLLL" in a country accent.

Lee Howon. Hoya. The guy who isn't afraid to make a fool of himself in front of anyone in any situation. He's amazing at sports. He's the captain of the football team, basketball team, soccer team, swimming team, lacrosse team....I'm not gonna go on. He loves to tease people, but it's all in good fun. If he's not in the teasing kind of mood, it means something is seriously wrong.

He slammed his bag down and sat next to me.

"Sup bro." said MinJun. "Nothin much pretty princess."

"...whats that supposed to mean?" asked EunJi. "You look like a man." said Hoya, ignoring her question. I threw a glance at Hoya. He knows better than to say something like that to her..."YAHH!" she screamed as she reached across the table to pull Hoya's hair.

"I'm so scared!! Someone save me!" he yelled sarcastically. Tiffany and Minjun were dying laughing while I was trying to pull Eunji off of Hoya. "EUNJI CALM DOWN." I said firmly. She scowled at Hoya and sat down. "Wipe that smirk off your face, Hoya" she said.

....well now that I've introduced my friends, it's time for me. My name is Lee TaeYeon. There's really nothing interesting about me. I'm a nerd who gets straight As. I'm the kind of girl who would go to her teacher after school for extra help if she got an A-. I am obsessed with hiphop and breakdancing. My life depends on music. Especially from artists like Nujabes, Kondor, Super Junior, and TVXQ. I guess, sometimes, people tell me I'm funny...but I don't really think I am. I play the guitar and the piano. I'm awful at sports. That's pretty much it.

How did I meet my friends? We all met at dance class, at QUEST studio. Ever since our first dance class, we've been inseperable. We do almost everything with each other, or atleast one person from our group. We all have jobs at the same shop. It's a modern place that sells mainly ice cream and bubble tea, but some other stuff too.

So that's us. The Fantastic Five................wow that was lame.

"AHHHHHHH!" Suddenly, we all heard the screeching noises of annoying girls in our school.

"What the heck?" I said.

We all turned our heads to the doors of the cafeteria, to see a huge group of girl crowded around some people. "MAKE WAY!" I hear someone yell. The girls seperated into two lines, leaving space for whoever it was to walk through the middle.

And there they came. The 12 biggest jerks on the planet. Suho. Baekhyun. Kai. D.O. Sehun. Chanyeol. Luhan. Kris. Tao. Xiumin. Chen. Lay.

All five of us simultaneously rolled our eyes and groaned. These guys just think they're the coolest people in the world. They walked through the cafeteria as if they were superstars, stopping once by our table so that Tao can throw his dirty napkin at us. They walked all the way to thend of the cafeteria until they reached the glass table, which was reserved especially for them. They're the richest people in this school. Heck, they could buy all of US if they wanted to. I hated them. I hated them with all my heart.