Fun Car Ride?

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Last Chapter...

"Okay fine. But after, I'm picking you up. And I'm taking you to dinner."

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON.

"Umm no I don't think-"

"I'm taking you. And that's final. Now shut up." he said. "Oh and don't misunderstand. It's not a date. You're too ugly to date me."

There's the Luhan we all know and love..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trust me I don't wanna date you either.." I mumbled.

"What?" Luhan asked.

I sighed and looked out the window. "Nothing."

Finally we reached QUEST studio and I jumped out of the car and ran as fast as I could. I didn't even bother to say 'Thank You' to that freak. He opened the car window and yelled at me right before I walked through the studio doors. "DON'T FORGET I'M PICKING YOU UP!!"

I walked inside and everyone stopped dancing and stared at me.

"Taeyeon!" said Eunhyuk. I looked the clock. I was 45 minutes late....only 15 minutes of class were left.

"I'm so sorry oppa...I had some problems getting here." I looked down at my feet. Eunhyuk is only about a year older than us, but he's our dance teacher because he's so amazing.

"That's alright..come join in. Wait before we start dancing again, I have an announcement to make. The Seoul Dancers Competition is coming up in three months, so let me know by next week if you will be able to participate. We will break up into groups depending on how many people can do it."

The room got louder as everyone excitedly whispered about the competition.

For the rest of the 15 minutes, we all practiced breakdancing. I started practicing air flares a couple months ago, and I ALMOST have them down.

After dance class, everyone was getting into their cars as I stood there and waited for the jerk. Where is he??

Hoya walked over. "Hey Taeyeon, you want a ride home?"

"No, I have to go...somewhere." I sighed.

He looked at me weirdly. "Where..?"

"Well that fatso Luhan is forcing me to go to dinner with him But it's 'not a date.'"

"Oh...wait what the heck?? LUHAN?"

"Yeah...I think I'm gonna cry."

"Dude don't go with him!!"

"I HAVE TO! I'M AFRAID HE'S GONNA LIKE THROW A FLOWER POT ON MY HEAD OR SOMETHING IF I DON'T."

"That's true, he would..."

I laughed.

"I'm gonna wait here until he comes...I don't trust that guy." he said.

"You don't have to..." I said.

"I want to."

Finally, after 20 minutes, Luhan showed up. In his billion dollar car.

"Have fun." Hoya winked, and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

I angrily opened the door to see another girl sitting in the passenger seat. It's Jiyeon. Oh yeah, his girlfriend...

She gave me a dirty look and slammed the door to close it again.

I awkwardly took a step back got in the back seat, without saying a word.

Luhan's POV

When I drove up, I saw her standing with some guy. Is that her boyfriend or something? I mean, I don't care but....whatever.

She looked mad as she stormed over to the car. She opened the door and looked shocked when she saw Jiyeon sitting there.

Jiyeon randomly freaked out and slammed the door. I didn't even want her to come and she's acting like she owns this car. I was on my way to pick up Taeyeon..actually I was like 10 minutes early. But then Jiyeon called me to pick her up. I said no. So what does she do? She CALLS MY PARENTS. So my parents called me, saying that if I didn't pick Jiyeon up right that second, I was getting kicked out of the house. I have some awesome parents, don't I?

My parents are making me date Jiyeon so that they can partner up with her dad, who owns a huge company. You know...those typical stories you see in Korean dramas.

Jiyeon is obsessed with me. It's gross. I don't like her one bit.

Taeyeon silently got into the back and just sat there. Why am I even doing this? I have never even talked to her before today. And she's a nerd. So why am I doing this?

I tried to convince myself that the only reason I was doing this was because she was gonna be my tutor, and I have to be nice to her if I don't want her to give me a lot of work.

But everytime I looked at her today, she would do something that made me feel like it was a little more than that.

"Oppaaa." Jiyeon whined. "Why are you taking your servant with us on our date?"

Oh God.

Taeyeon's POV

So I was just sitting there quietly...when the idiot opened .

HOLY-..WHAT DID THAT GIRL JUST SAY.

(A/N: Short chapter...I'll finish this scene in the next chapter later today! Thanks for readng! Also I don't know why the text randomly got smaller in the middle...it wont even let me change it. lol. FINE BE THAT WAY.)