You Ah SHOOO PUNNY;))))

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

After a long and painful walk, I reached the Wu house.

I must have stood outside that door for about 30 minutes, contemplating on wether to go in or not. I really didn't want Kris to open to the door and let me in. I tried to see if the door was unlocked, and just to my luck, it was.

I slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open, cringing every time the door creaked.

I silently closed it and walked over to my designated spot on the floor. Seriously. I feel like a pet or something.

Where is Kris?

"SLAVE." his voice boomed through the house, as if to answer my question.

"Y-yes?"

I didn't want to admit it.

But I was terrified.

"Get your over here. NOW."

I walked to the dining room to see him sitting on a chair with a strict face on and his hands together.

"Sit down." he said.

As I pulled out one of the chairs, he added "On the floor."

I did as he said.

This guy loves his power...

"You are going to pay."

"But...it's not MY fault!" I tried to argue.

"NOT YOUR FAULT?" he yelled loudly.

I looked down as I said, "You were the one who was trying to kiss me..."

"SO? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? IT'S JUST A LITTLE KISS. It's not like I actually WANTED to kiss you, it was just an act. SO WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST PLAY ALONG?"

"It's a big deal for me..." I said quietly.

"WHY?"

I looked away.

He bent down in front of me and held my chin, and turned my head so that I was forced to look into his eyes.

"COME ON. TELL ME WHY IT MATTERS?"

...

...

...

I paused for a minute, then said

"Because...it would have been my first kiss." I said so quietly that it was almost silent.

Kris let go of my chin.

I looked up.

There was a smirk on his face.

And then.....................he burst out laughing.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE A JUNIOR AND YOU'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE BEFORE?"

"Shut up..." I said, slightly relieved that he wasn't furious anymore.

He continued laughing out loud........it wasn't even that funny...

"I'm going." I said, annoyed. I left the house and left Kris to sit there and have his laughing fit by himself.

While I was walking, I met Luhan along the way.

"Hi Taeyeon!"

I smiled and waved back at him.

"Do you wanna walk in the park with me?"

"Sure." I said. I had nothing else to do.

As we walked, I realized that Luhan was a lot nicer than I thought he was. He was funny, too.

"It's not funny!!" he protested while I was laughing so hard that tears were falling from my eyes.

"Wait...." I said through laughs. "So, you were riding....your little sister's pink bicycle....that had training wheels.....when you saw some girls.....so you wanted to show off....and tried to do a trick.....but crashed into a mailbox?? HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Oh be quiet!!" he chuckled.

After my laughter died down, we both sat down on the swings.

"So...now YOU say something..instead of just laughing at me the whole time." said Luhan with a smile.

"But I don't know what to say!!" I said. "OH I KNOW. Did you head about the guy whose left side got cut off?"

"What? Oh my gosh, no!" he said in shock.

"Oh don't worry. He's all right now......." I said.

Luhan sat there with a puzzled expression...and then he came to a realization. "WOOOOOOW THAT WAS SO LAME."

I started cracking up.

"Don't worry!! I have a bunch more!" I said. "How do you tell the of a chromosome?"

"How..?"

"..You pull down it's genes!! HAHAHA."

"You are so lame."

"Thanks bro."

"Why do you act like a little kid? And why are you always so..happy?"

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Life's just more fun that way."

"I see..." he smiled. "Hey...um.."

He didn't finish his sentence.

"What?"

He got off his swing and stood in front of me.

"Er.." he said as he nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Do you...maybe..possibly...I don't know....want to go to the dance with me?"