HES NOT SHUPA MAN HE MUSHT BE A MAMA BOY

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

It felt perfect. Absolutely perfect. I felt happy..

But.

Wait.

Let's snap back into reality now.

Holy Sh*t what did I just do...

She crinkled her nose and I jumped back, thinking she would open her eyes any second now.

But she didn't.

Instead she smiled, turned slightly to the side, and said two syllables.

Two syllables that I did NOT want to hear come out of .

Especially at this moment.

"Luhan..."

---------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up and found myself in Kris's bed. I looked to the floor..and saw that Kris wasn't there. For once, he had woken up before me.

I slowly walked downstairs and saw Kris cooking. COOKING.

"You can cook??" I said. "You made me make the noodles that night all by myself for no reason!!"

He didn't say anything.

I walked over. "So watcha cookin?"

"You don't have eyes?" he muttered.

What's wrong? He was all normal yesterday...and now he's so grumpy.

"Oh.." was all I said.

"It's not for you. It's all for me."

"Well then!" I said. "Someone's acting like a three year old. I don't want yo food ANYWAYS." I laughed.

But he didn't. He just glared at me.

"Kris!" I said, panicking. "Your hand! And the knife!"

"Huh?" he said, but by the time he looked, it was too late. He burned his hand on the stove. The knife slipped from the counter and cut his foot.

"Sh*t." he muttered quietly.

Kris's POV

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW THIS IS ALL TAEYEON'S FAULT. UGH. WHY DO I HAVE TO LIKE HER? WHY. WHY. WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY.

I held back my urge to let out a girly scream. I looked at my hand. It had turned red. My foot was bleeding.

Taeyeon gasped and picked up her crutches immediately. She walked over to me and held my hand.

"Don't touch me." I said rudely.

She just looked up at me, then looked back down to my hand. "Go sit on the couch."

"Why should I do anything for you?" I snapped.

"Kris," she sighed. "I don't know why you're acting like this to me. But can you please just do what I say for once..."

And I don't know why, but I listened to her. I went to the couch and sat down.

Two minutes later, she came over to me with an ice pack and bandages.

"Here." she said. She bent down in front of me and placed the ice pack on my hand. Then she slowly dabbed the blood off my foot and wrapped it with a bandage. "You should be more careful." she said.

"It's your fault." I said.

"My fault?" she asked calmly. She wasn't getting upset. She just sighed and said "Whatever floats your boat Kris.."

I stifled a laugh. I was mad at her. And she was being funny. She looked up at me and gave me a knowing smile, but didn't say anything. She got up and went to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just wait."

She came back 5 minutes later with food in a plate. She had finished making my breakfast for me.

"Eat it." she said.

"No."

"Come on Kris..."

I sighed and took a bite. It was delicious. But I said.."Gross." and pushed the plate away from me.

"Oh.." she said sadly. "Well...I'm sorry."

She just sat down next to me.

"Hey Kris...I had a dream last night."

I am currently resisting the urge to slap her.

"I was with Luhan.."

My fists clenched.

"And he kissed me..."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID DREAMS." I cut her off.

She flinched, but continued to talk. "So..I slapped him."

Huh?

"...What do you think that means?" she asked.

I didn't say anything. I just sighed in relief, and found a smile creeping up on my face.

"I don't think I like him." she said.

"Oh." I said. I pulled the plate closer to me. Suddenly, the food became more appetizing.

"I thought you didn't like that?" she raised her eyebrow.

I just shrugged. "So...do you like someone though?"

"Hmm.." she paused. "I dunno.....maybe."

She looked like she was thinking, then shook her head to get rid of the though.

"Nah." she finished.

I looked at her weirdly, and she got up. "We have to go to school now."