Awkwardo

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Suddenly, a hand tightly grabbed my wrist....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoot.

Why does this happen to me?

I bit my lip and slowly turned around to face the monster.

I chuckled nervously. "Oh...heh. Heyyyy Kris....Um. What's up?"

He gave me a skeptical look. "Okay don't even TRY to act like you didn't see that."

I sighed. "Well I WISH I didn't..."

"How much did you see? And why were you standing there?"

Whatever. I'll just tell him. It's not like I care what he think about me anyways so..

"Well. I saw your face smushed up against hers for a good 15 minutes? And I was standing here because I was waiting to go to the bathroom. And I didn't want to walk by you guys because it would be awkward. But you know what...this is much more awkward then just walking by you. So I think I'm going to go walk in the other direction now..far away from you and your girlfriend. Bye."

I turned around and Kris laughed. "She's not my girlfriend." I turned back to face him.

My jaw dropped open. "WHAT. Then why the heck were you kissing her??"

"Well...she WAS my girlfriend. My 4th one so far this week. But I just broke up with her."

Well I guess this explains the annoying sobs I hear coming from the girls' bathroom..

"Ok hold on hold on hold on. You broke up with FOUR GIRLS in ONE WEEK? And you just broke up with one of them after kissing her for FIFTEEN MINUTES STRAIGHT?"

"Yeah." he said casually.

"You are just an awful person."

"I know." he smiled.

I am so disgusted right now it's not even real. I scoffed at him and walked away.

I stood at the entrance of the mall and wondered how I was going to get to dance class. My friends were probably already there. My parents were at work. I just realized I didn't have money for a taxi. I called my brother and he didn't pick up. So now what.

I sat down leaning against the wall and scrolled through my contacts list again and again as if I expected a new name to show up of someone that could give me a ride.

I was so frustrated that I yelled out to no one in particular.

"I HATE KRIS SO MUCH."

Then, I heard someone cracking up. I slowly turned up my head to see LuHan, standing across the room, and laughing at me.

Oh my this day just gets BETTER AND BETTER! :D :D :D

...

"Ugh so embarassing." I said as I buried my face in my hands.

Luhan came over and sat down next to me as if we've been best friends forever or something.

I gave him a weird look.

"Why do you hate Kris?" he asked.

I told him that because of him and his stupid ex girlfriend, I had to tell Eunji and Tiffany to go to dance without me, and now I was rideless.

"Wow..they broke up already?"

I nodded.

Awkward silence.

"I'll give you a ride." said Luhan suddenly. He stood up.

My eyes widened. "Really?? Umm you don't have to..." I said awkwardly. Today is like the first day I've ever talked to him and I don't want to be annoying already.

"Just come." he said, as he walked out the door.

I silently followed him to his car.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Right here." he said, pointing at a spotless white luxury sportscar.

"Oh my God..." I said.

Why are the meanest people the richest people?

We got in the car and he typed in the address of QUEST dance studio into his GPS. He then pulled out a granola bar and started eating it while driving. I didn't even realize that I was staring at the granola bar the whole time.

Luhan looked over at me. "Uh..are you hungry?"

Yes. I'm absolutely starving. I didn't have dinner last night and I didn't have breakfast this morning. At lunch time, your awesome friend Tao threw his dirty tissue in my lunch, so I didn't eat that either. And then your other great friend Kris got me detention, so I had to stay at school longer and couldn't eat. So yeah. I'm very hungry. Thanks for asking.

"No." I said.

And then my stomach growled.

I facepalmed myself as Luhan started laughing at me.

"Okay maybe a little..."

"We can stop and get you something to eat."

What the heck?? Why is this jerk being so nice to me today?

"No..I'm already late for dance class and I can't miss any more of it. But thanks.." I said.

"You're gonna dance even though you didn't eat for 24 hours??"

"Well..I guess."

"Okay fine. But after, I'm picking you up. And I'm taking you to dinner."

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON.

"Umm no I don't think-"

"I'm taking you. And that's final. Now shut up." he said. "Oh and don't misunderstand. It's not a date. You're too ugly to date me."

There's the Luhan we all know and love..