You are a WEIRDOOOO

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

After school, I met up with my friends in the locker room and told them an extremely long and FAKE story about why I was on crutches. After they calmed down a bit, I decided to hit them with the news of the party.

"So.....there's this party tonight....and I have to go.....so can you guys come with me?"

"Whose party?" asked Tiffany.

"Um.....Kai's." I said nervously.

"NO." they all stated firmly at the same time.

"PLEASE." I begged them. "DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS ALONE."

They all shook their heads.

"Pleeeease. I'm injured! It's the least you can do for me!" I tried the guilt trick on them.

Hoya gave in. "Fine."

And the other 3 followed suit.

"Yay!" I smiled. "Thanks guys!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Eunji and I went to Tiffany's house to get ready.

I had no idea how to dress for one of these parties.

Tiffany wore a simple yet pretty kneelength black dress, Eunji wore black leggings and an off-the-shoulder shirt, and I wore white jeans, a blue tank top, and a black cardigan. Tiffany forced us to wear atleast eyeliner to the party, but she went all out with her make up.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you getting so dolled up for this?"

"You never know who you'll meet!" she smiled.

Eunji groaned in disgust. "You look like a barbie....and that's not a compliment."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya came with Minjun and brought us to the party in his car. We could hear the music booming from all the way down the street. I felt sick already.

We got off and rang the doorbell. But no one came to answer it.

The music was so loud that no one could hear it.

"Oh would ya look at that they're not home..let's go back." said Hoya.

"NO." I said strictly. "There is NO WAY I'm letting Kai tell my parents about my detention. So I'm going in. And you guys are coming, wether you like it or not."

I texted Kai, 'Get the door you idiot. Or I'm leaving.'

He immediately opened the door and grinned. "Heeey the crip's here!"

"Okay I'm leaving." I turned around. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "Oh no you're not." he said. "Come on in to my household."

The five of us walked into the giganto house. It. was. HUGE. But not as big as Kris's house.

I was pleasantly surprised that the smell of alcohol didn't invade my nose. I guess exo aren't drinkers...Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

My friends and I awkwardly stood in the corner. We didn't know anyone.

"Taeyeon..." said Hoya. "Can you get us some drinks?"

"You're asking the injured one to get you drinks??" I asked.

"It's the least you could do after dragging us here." he said.

"Fine." I chuckled and went to get the drinks. And let me tell you. It is EXTREMELY hard to hold four cups of coke while on crutches. My friends are evil, I tell you. No sympathy whatsoever.

I slowly walked back...only to find that my friends had abandoned me. My phone buzzed in my pocket, causing me to jump and spill the drinks. The coke splattered onto my white jeans.

"Shoot..." I said.

I heard some clapping from behind me. "Good job!" said Kris.

"Oh be quiet."

"Why are you here?"

"Um..Kai invited me. And I'm having quite an awful time as you can see."

"Oh."

I checked the text that caused the situation.

--Hoya: Sorry darling, we had to;)

Pure evil I tell you.

Kris leaned over to see my screen.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. Who are you texting?" he asked.

"Hoya."

"Stop texting him."

"No." I said. I turned away from him. This made him mad. He grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"That's what you get." he said.

"So..you guys don't drink alcohol?" I asked curiously.

"Why do you sound so disappointed..." teased Kris.

"What? No! It's just....I thought..that...um.."

He raised an eyebrow. "I supposed you also thought that we're serial killers or something?"

"Pshh....no..." I said unsurely.

He laughed. "You're realy scared of us, aren't you?" He took a step closer to me.

"If you'll excuse me I need to clean this mess up." I said, avoiding his question. I turned around to see that someone was already cleaning it up. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Luhan what are you doing??" I asked.

"Cleaning up your mess of course! You're so clumsy. I don't expect a girl on crutches to crouch down and clean this up."

"Oh....well thank you."

He stood up. He scratched the back of his head nervously. "Hey um...you look really...pretty tonight."

I felt my face heat up. "Thanks..."

Kris scoffed. I turned to him. "Do you want me to hit you with my crutches too?"

He gave me a confused look.

"Whatever." I said. "I'm going to get some fresh air."

I hopped on out the door. I was peacefully siting there on the porch by myself when some annoying laughs disturbed me.

"Nice pants." laughed Hyuna.

Oh no.

"Is your leg better?" asked Jiyeon bitterly.

"It is swell, thank you for asking." I said sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?" asked Hyuna.

"Kai invited me."

"Oh yeah. I heard him tell you he likes you. You're just tricking ALL the boys in the school, aren't you."

"I didn't trick anyone. Now go away."

"Don't talk to us like that!" she screeched.

I rubbed my temples. They were increasing my already intense and painful headache.

"Aw, is something wrong sweetie?"

I ignored her.

And then a hand slapped me across the face. I grabbed my cheek.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Payback."

"For what?"

"Kris freaking SLAPPED me for what I did to you." she said. Does she realize that she did MUCH MORE to me than just a slap?

I was in shock. I knew Kris was mean, but I had never heard of him slapping a girl before.

"He....slapped you?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah. And now you're gonna pay for it."

"Just stop talking to me. It's annoying." I said boredly.

"THAT'S IT." screamed Jiyeon. She pulled me up by my shirt and threw me to the ground. I was helpless. I couldn't move. They had practically broken my legs and bruised my arms the other day, and my head was hurting so much that I could barely think.

Kai's POV

Kris came up to me and asked me where Taeyeon was.

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Ooh lala."

"Shut up dude I just wanna know where that slave is."

"She's pretty, isn't she? I think I like her." I admitted.

Kris stayed silent.

"Anyways, I think I saw her talking to Hyuna and Jiyeon when I passed the window."

"Oh..." he said. "Wait...WHAT? YOU INVITED THEM?"

"Well obviously...Hey Taeyeon's getting pretty popular huh? Becoming friends with Hyuna and Jiyeon."

"You IDIOT." Kris yelled and ran out the door, leaving me dumbfounded.

Kris's POV

Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh.

I ran outside and my heart leaped when I saw her crutches lying on the porch. WHERE IS SHE? I'm so stupid..Why did I take her phone??

I heard Jiyeon's ugly scream. In a matter of half a second, I grabbed the crutches and ran to the backyard. I peeked around the wall of the house to see Hyuna and Jiyeon laughing at Taeyeon, who was currently on the ground.

My fists clenched.

"I'm telling you. You guys are dead when I can start walking again." said Taeyeon toughly.

She wasn't scared of them. Not even a little bit.

"In fact, why don't you just sit down next to me? I can beat you up right here right now."

Oh dear.

"You're such a toilet!" yelled Jiyeon lamely.

"Oh why thank you." scoffed Taeyeon. "I could eat alphabet soup and poop out a better insult than that."

I smiled to myself.

"You just don't get it do you?" said Hyuna.

"No please explain." said Taeyeon.

"I was thinking of giving you a second chance....but nope. Not anymore. Kris slapped me cuz of you, and now you're gonna pay. BIG TIME." said Hyuna. Right when she was about to hit her, I ran over, grabbed her hand, and stopped her. I glared into Hyuna's eyes.

"O-Oppa..." she stuttered.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Taeyeon fell and I was just reaching my hand out to help her up." she lied.

Taeyeon scoffed. "How did you get here anyways? Did someone leave your cage open?"

Hyuna let out a loud fake laugh. "HA. HA. HA. You're so funny Taeyeon! See? This is why we're friends!"

"Friends..." echoed Taeyeon.

I held Taeyeon's hand and lifted her up. "Come on. Let's go." I handed her the crutches.

We got in the car.

"Why are we leaving?" she asked me. "If you were having fun I could have just gone back myself."

"No. We're not talking about this." I said. "Anyways...why was Hyuna going to hit you?"

Even though I knew the answer.

Me.

It was all because of me.

"Oh...that's cuz I insulted her." she lied. "I have pretty good comebacks, don't I?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Conceited.

"Is that..the only reason?"

"Of course!" she smiled. "TURN UP DA JAM YO!" She yelled and the radio.

"You're so...." I started.

"Awesome?"

"WEIRD."

She smiled in satisfaction.