Hyuna why yu so stupppiiidddd

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Kris's POV

I haven't seen Taeyeon all day today...and that is just not normal. I haven't been able to since last night. Im having Teasing-Taeyeon-Withdrawal-Symptoms..Which reminds me...she was acting so weird yesterday.

I ran up to her group of friends after school.

"Hey, have you guys seen Taeyeon?" I asked.

They seemed shocked that I was talking to them.

"No..." said Eunji.

"Oh..well whose house was she sleeping at last night?"

"Wasn't she at yours?" said Hoya as he gave me a weird look.

What? She didn't go to any of their houses? As far as I know, she doesn't have any other friends...Did she go back home?

I was about to say something when Hyuna grabbed my arm and dragged me away. "Oppa stop talking to those losers. I want to show you something."

"What?" I asked.

"I'll show you at my house."

"I don't want to go to your house." I said.

"PLEASE OPPA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'M SURE YOU'LL BE REALLY HAPPY WITH WHAT I WANT TO SHOW YOU."

I gave into her annoyingness and in 15 minutes, I found myself sitting on her couch.

She walked over and sat on my lap and I pushed her off. What does she think she's doing? I scooted to the opposite side of the couch.

She pouted. It was an ugly pout. Unlike Taeyeon's adorable pouts.

Then she grabbed the remote and the tv. It was some video of the detention room.

"What is this? I don't have time for nonsense." I said.

"No don't worry oppa!! You're going to like this..a LOT. Some freak recorded it for me." she smiled. "Oh and I made a copy of the disc too so you can watch it whenever you're bored! Here you go."

I took the disc from her hands and put it in my bad. Then I crossed my arms to watch the 'amazing' video.

What the heck. Why is Taeyeon on the screen?

'We LOVE exo. We stalk them 24/7, and you think we wouldn't find out?'

I cringed. That's just creepy and desperate.

'Well that's just creepy and desperate." said Taeyeon in the video, echoing my thoughts. "You guys need lives. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just make my way through here..'

Yeahhh boii that's mah Taeyeon!

'I DON'T LIKE THEM IN THAT WAY ONE BIT' she screamed. For some reason, her words made me feel a bit...sad.

Suddenly, the Hyuna in the video pushed her to the floor.

My hands clenched into fists. I turned to her. "What the hell is this?"

"Just watch oppa." she said.

I turned back to the tv.

Whoah.

She's a black belt??

I watched as Hyuna showed Taeyeon that she had something. It was shiny. I asked Hyuna what it was, and she simply smiled.

I heard the word 'HELL' fly out of Taeyeon's mouth, and my jaw dropped open in shock. Whatever that is......is REALLY IMPORTANT.

And then I saw something that I just couldn't stand.

Tears were flowing out of her eyes. My heart pained.

I gritted my teeth and yelled at Hyuna with the same question, but with more force this time. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HYUNA?"

She laughed. "Isn't it great?"

Seeing Taeyeon crying was not easy for me. I had never seen her cry before. Heck, I had never even seen her sad.

'Exo doesn't like you, okay? They would all like it if you were dead. Like your brother.'

Holy.

I stood up immediately. That was the most heartless thing I had ever heard.

I heard Taeyeon promise that she would never speak to me again....so this is why she was acting like that yesterday.

"HYUNA." I said angrily. "This is just RUDE. How can you insult someone like this??"

"Oppa, you think that's bad? Just keep watching. It's so amazing." she said.

It..gets....worse?

My eyes were glued to the screen.

Hyuna brought out a knife, and I stopped breathing. I couldn't utter a sound.

She stabbed it into her hand, and I cringed as Taeyeon screamed out in pain. Taeyeon was begging them to stop. And then Hyuna whacked her with a bat, and she fell to the ground with a thud.

I couldn't speak.

Tears were burning my face. MY face. I was crying.

The video stopped.

Hyuna climbed onto my lap. "Oppa...didn't you like it? Now that girl can never bother you again! You're all mine now." She leaned into kiss me.

But my hand reached out and struck her on the face. She jumped back in shock and held her cheek. There was a huge red mark.

I couldn't control myself.

"HYUNA. YOU ARE SICK. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? ARE YOU AN IDIOT? HOW. COULD. YOU. FREAKING. DO. THAT."

"Oppa...I thought that-"

"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP RIGHT NOW. WHERE IS SHE?"

Hyuna looked down.

"HYUNA. WHERE. IS. TAEYEON?" I boomed.

"I dunno." she said uninterestedly.

I had an urge to slap her again.

And then a thought came to my mind, and I felt weak.

"I-Is she....dead?" my voice croaked. She didn't answer me.

 I ran as fast as I could to the only place I could think of.

Her dance studio.

 

(A/N I shall bake a cake of rainbows and smiles for next chapter. Do not worry my children.)