Replacement?

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

200 SUBSCRIBERS :O *Gleaming Eyes* THANK YOU ALL.

Ive been doing homework for 5 hours and I'm sick of it and I'm so thankful that I'm gonna write a chapter. Love you all!!

Im so upset at how low my writing quality is, seriously. Its killing me. Please bare with me guys IDK WHATS WRONG.

 

 

"I have an idea.." Kris said with a mischevious smirk on his face.

"Oh yes," said Eunji with an annoyed look on her face. "Let's see what your genius boyfriend has to say."

"Someone can take your place!" Kris said.

"Wow, no sherlock." said Eunji.

"Ew, don't say that." I said to her. "That's weird." I turned to Kris. "Obviously, but WHO?"

"Oh I think you know who," Kris said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh God.." I said, facepalming myself. "You are NOT gonna dance! You're awful! I'm sorry, you know I love you, but-"

"Ahem." Kris cleared his throat and gave me a skeptical look. "I wasn't talking about me."

"Oh..." I said awkwardly as my face burned up. "Then...who?"

----------

10 minutes later he came bursting through the door.

"You guys!" Kai shouted. "I don't have time for this! I was making out with a hot girl..."

He glanced over at me. "Well if it's for you then I guess it's okay..." he came over to me and put his arm around me. "You're lookin hot today."

"Hey, hey , hey." Kris said as he pried his hands off of Kai. "Find your own girlfriend."

Kai rolled his eyes. "I don't get girlfriends, I get temporary girls that I can kiss and throw away like trash."

"Kai!" I yelled. "First of all, you're an idiot! And second of all, I don't have time for your nonsense! I only have an hour to teach you the dance."

"Pshh," Kai scoffed as he grabbed a cupcake off the table and stuffed it in his mouth. "'Teach' me. Just show it to me once. That's all it takes."

"Yeah, right. It's a really hard dance. It took me a month to learn!"

So I danced it for him. And he was right. After one performance from me, he did it perfectly. In fact, he did it better than me.

"Heh.." I scratched the back of my neck. "So..I guess you are pretty good.."

Kai smirked and walked closer. "So what do I get, a kiss?"

"Dude!" yelled Kris as he clasped his hand over Kai's mouth and pushed him away. "Don't even think about it."

"Wow." I said. "You guys are masters at making me feel awkward."

I turned around to walk in the other direction and was disgusted by the sight. Tiffany and Minjun making out. What the heck?

"Never mind," I said turning back to face Kris. "They're better at that."

He laughed. "You wanna show them how we do it?"

"No!" I shrieked. I headed out the door. "You guys are all disgusting! Come on, we don't have a lot of time Kai. Let's go backstage!"

I grabbed his wrist and started to drag him out the door.

"See, your girlfriend can't keep her hands off me," he smirked at Kris.

"Okay, one more comment and I swear you're dead."

Kai laughed in response. "Later, dude."

I dragged Kai down the hallway to backstage.

"Whoah!" he said as he turned around. "That girl is fineee."

"Kai!" I yanked his arm. "Get distracted one more time and I'm telling everyone that the first time you saw Luhan you thought he was a girl and tried to kiss him."

His mouth hung open and his eyes widened. "H-How did you know that??"

"I know everything," I smiled. (Kris told me)

"Oh God.." he shook his head. "Okay let's go.."

---------------

As I stood on the stage my heartbeat got faster and faster. I felt like I was gonna throw up. My brother wasn't on stage with me anymore. Hoya wasn't even on stage with me. My family couldn't make it to watch me. I felt awful.

Kai noticed my worried expression. "Don't worry," he whispered. "You're gonna do great."

I smiled. It wasn't like Kai to say comforting words.

"I mean, you might mess up, but I'm so good that I'll make up for it," he winked.

I scoffed. Of course.

I spotted Kris and Luhan in the crowd. "YEE GO TAEYEON!" they yelled. I covered my face. They were so embarassing.

Suddenly, the music and started booming in my ears. I closed my eyes and just went with it. Kai and I hit every beat perfectly. We didn't miss a single step. If I say so myself, we were perfect.

We were the last to perform. The MC came on after our performance with a mic in his hands.

"Hey everyone! How y'all doing tonight!" he yelled, recieving cheers from the crowd. "Alright, alright, so let's get all the teams on the stage."

"Let's announce the winners, shall we?" he turned to the judge who was handing him the paper with the names of the winners. "Alright, so...

first of all. That last group that just went..Kai and Taeyeon?"

"Hm?" we looked up at him.

"You two are disqualified."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you guys want this story to end now and for me to write a sequel or another story or focus on a certain story or WHAT???. let me know plzzzz

 

LOLOL it cracked me up when you guys were like "Oh God no!! Not Kris dancing! Anyone but Kris!" LOL XD