I told you this story's a comedy;)

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Taeyeon's POV

I couldn't help myself. I buried my head in my hands as I bawled my eyes out.

When suddenly..I heard Kris laughing.

LAUGHING.

L. A. U. G. H. I. N. G.

I lifted my head slowly and with anger I asked him "What. Is. So. Funny."

"Ohhh.." he said as he wiped a tear that came as a result of his laughing fit. "This is pure gold."

"WHAT."

"I was just joking."

".......................................................................what."

"Yeah...I was joking." he smiled.

So there I was. Looking like a mess. Embarassed. While Kris was having the thrill of his life.

".........................................................................................WHAT."

"Yeah!" he chuckled. "I totally made up the heart problem since I was 5 years old thing...and I heard you say something about heart problems in your sleep. I guess you were just dreaming about it. Because I'm so dreamy. So you always dream about me. But the doctor didn't say anything....."

"WHAT. ARE YOU JOKING RIGHT NOW? THIS IS JUST CRUEL."

"No, I'm not joking right now. I was joking BEFORE when I said I had a heart disease."

"YEAH. I GOT THAT. THANkS FOR THE INFO. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"Because....................." he stifled a laugh as a huge grin appeared on his face. "It made you admit that you liked me."

Bam.

Realization hit me in the face.

I stood up slowly and smiled him a sweet smile.

"So you'll be my girlfriend now?" he asked.

And then I lunged at him. "KRIS I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU IDIOT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME I ALMOST GOT A HEART ATTACK OH MY GOSH I HATE YOU I SWEAR YOU ARE GOING TO BE MURDERED IN YOUR SLEEP OMG HOW CAN ONE PERSON CAUSE ME SO MUCH PAIN I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU."

I started strangling his neck with my hands, which prevented him from saying anything back,

I couldn't believe it.

Even while I was strangling him, he was cracking up.

And right at this moment, the doctor decides to walk in.

"Young lady I'm going to have to ask you to step away from the patient this instant." he said strictly.

I jumped back. "Sorry..." I glared at Kris, then turned back to the doctor. "Um...does he have a heart disease?"

"What?" the doctor laughed. "No! He was just dizzy from lack of sleep. However, when he fell he did hit his head hard. There was quite a bit of blood loss. But it looks like since he's so healthy, he's doing fine."

Kris smiled. "Yeah it hurt a lot...but I guess it was worth it hehe." He winked at me and I gagged. "..but I'm all good now. Cuz I'm a muscle mann aww yeeeea." He kissed his biceps.

"Freak." I muttered.

"HOT AND RICH freak.." he corrected.

The doctor looked at us worriedly. "Um..I'll be going now." he said as he left the room. Right when the door shut, I started yelling at Kris again.

"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER. I SWEAR. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH YOU."

I started to slap him. "Ow!" he shrieked in a girly voice.

"YOU'RE A MUSCLE MAN, RIGHT? THEN THIS SHOULDN'T BE HURTING!!!"

"I'm pressing the button! And when I do, the doctor's gonna come back here and kick you out!" he 'threatened.'

"Psh." I scoffed. "NO NEED. I'm leaving WITHOUT the help of your stupid button. I HATE YOU SO MUCH KRIS WU."

I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist, and I turned back.

"But...you like me right?" he asked.

"................................................Unfortunately.." I admitted quietly.

He smirked. "So you'll be my girlfriend??"

"...

.

.

whatever."

And I ran out of there before he could say another word.