THUG LIFE LOLOLOLOL (if summerysensibility is reading this......hehehhe)

I Have to Live in WHOSE House??

Hoya's POV (New POV!)

Taeyeon came into work today looking like she was gonna throw up.

"Oh God. What happened this time?" I asked.

"Luhan..........confessed." she said slowly. Seriously. She looked like she just saw a horror movie. But she STILL looked nice. No wonder Luhan likes her.

"What did you say??"

"I....um. I said I'd answer him later."

"Ahh I see. Taeyeon being a goody two shoes and not wanting to break someone's heart. Even though she hates him."

"Urgh why do you have to know me so well." she mumbled.

Just then, Eunji walked through the door. I smiled at waved her. Taeyeon looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows. Gosh...this girl..

She met my eyes and glared at me. She stormed over, came behind the counter, then held me by my collar and pushed me against the wall.

"YOU." she said fiercely. She came over and  STOMPED. ON. MY. FOOT.

"OW! Dude what the heck??" I asked. She was breathing heavily.

"You told....Kai....that I LIKE HIM??" she growled.

"Oh. That. Heh..."

"Whoa Whoa Whoa WHAT?" said Taeyeon, who ran up and hugged Eunji by the waist, trying to pull her back.

Just at that moment, our manager, Leeteuk, came through the door. In half a second, the three of us stood back in position and plastered smiles on our faces and bowed.

He just nodded and said "Good work guys!" before disappearing into his office again.

Right when the door to his office slammed shut, we got back in our action-positions again.

The new customers watched us interestedly and wide-eyed, while our regular customers continued to eat their ice cream and sip on bubble tea. They were used to this.

"Explain." said Taeyeon.

"It would help if I could breathe." I said.

Eunji backed up and stopped suffocating me. But only a little. She was still shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

"Okay. SO. Kai...made this list. It was like..a name of the list of girls who are in love with Kai and want to go to the dance with Kai. And I put her name on it. That's it."

"That's IT??" asked Eunji, shocked.

"Dude...you do NOT say 'that's it' to Eunji.." said Taeyeon. Tru dat gurl.

Eunji turned to me. "YEAH! YOU IDIOT! WHAT IF HE PICKS ME?? I CAN'T SAY NO TO AN EXO MEMBER. I WOULD BE MURDERED BY THEIR IDIOTIC FANGIRLS. "

"He won't." I stated simply.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

"Because. Someone's already taking you."

"Who?"

This is it.

"Me."

She froze, and her grip on my collar loosened. "W-what?"

Her cheeks turned red and she looked adorable.

(OMG KILL ME NOW I JUST WROTE SO MUCH AND IT ALL GOT DELETED FROM THIS POINT. I WAS PLEASED WITH IT TOO....here i go again. I love you guys too much.)

"You heard me." I smirked. "So..you wanna?"

"Um..."

"I'll take that as a yes."

She blushed again. This was the girliest I had ever seen her act before in my life.

Right then, Kris and Kai walked through the door. "YO WHERE'S TAEYON?"

"Oh no." Taeyeon whispered. She immediately ducked down behind the counter. Too bad her crutches are sticking out...

Double K walked over to the counter and looked at me skeptically.

"Dude don't ask me..." I said. I always thought Kris and Kai were jerks...but something's been telling me recently that maybe..they're not all that bad.

Kris leaned over the table and saw Taeyeon crouching down and covering her head. "Oh hey Taeyeon didn't see ya there."

She got up slowly. "What do you want?"

"We have  a job for you, slave." said Kai.

"NO!" she screamed. "NO MORE JOBS! PLEASE." She ducked down again.

"Don't make us come in there." said Kris.

"Go away!" she yelled.

"Alright, you asked for it." Kris said as he smiled at Kai. "Let's get her."

They both barged in behind the counter and picked her up, not letting her feet touch the ground. That's what she gets for being so light.

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN!"

"Only if you do our job."

She sighed. "FINE. What is it?" They smirked and put her down.

"Here ya go." Kris slammed down a HUGE pile of papers on the counter in front of her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Two months worth of our homework. We don't have time for this ya know. With girls and parties and such."

"No. I am NOT doing this. This is cheating!" she yelled.

"Like you have a choice" scoffed Kris.

"Sorry, beautiful" grinned Kai. What..does he like her too?? Duuude Taeyeon's gettin it ONNN.

"You guys are evil.." she said.

"Aw, you don't mean that." said Kai.

"Yeah! We're not that bad..I mean..you can do this work without your crutches." added Kris.

She glared at them and crossed her arms. "I'm. Not. Doing. This."

I decided to have some fun.

"Hey, you guys wanna know how to get her to do something for you?"

"HOYA!" she yelled at me.

I smiled at her.

"DUDE tell us!" said Kris.

"Well-"

And then some boy cut me off.

"Hi Taeyeon..." he said shyly.

"Hey!" she smiled. "I'm sorry, do I know you..?"

He looked disappointed. "Well...I'm a freshman. I go to your school. My name is Shin Wonho. You can call me Shin."

"Oh hi Shin! Do you need something?"

"I just.." he said. "I just wanted to say...I like your shirt."

"Oh umm..thanks!" she said. "You're so adorable" she laughed as she ruffled his hair.

The boy said "You're welcome." and walked away.

I watched the boy as he touched his hair where Taeyeon did and did a little victory-punch. That was strange..

"Looks like someone's in love with you." winked Kai.

"What are you talking about..? He just liked my shirt.." she said.

"You're so naive." scoffed Kris.

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh hey.." said Kai. Oh no. What genius thing is gonna come out of this boy's mouth now? "Speaking of people in love with people too good for them...Eunji."

Eunji's eyes widened. Okay you might as well pronounce me dead right now.

"I saw your name on the list." smirked Kai. "Eh...I could do better than you." he said as he eyed her up and down.

The nerve of this guy.

Eunji gritted her teeth.

"But maybe...if you wear something nice. And wear tons of make up. You...might..just MIGHT..look decent." he finished.

Oh look. He's dead too.

Eunji JUMPED over the counter and landed in fron of Kai. She gave him a sweet innocent smile. "How kind of you. Hey..I have something for you."

"Oh yeah?" said Kai. "What is it?"

"This."

And BAM. She kicked him right in the shin. Ouch...

"WHAT THE HELL!" Kai screamed like a little girl. He started jumping on one foot and screamed in pain. "DUDE LET'S GET OUT OF HERE." And they both ran off.

Taeyeon started cracking up.

Eunji smiled in satisfaction.

"Wow you really enjoy hurting people, huh?" I said. "Sadist..."

She glared at me.

"Uh..I mean...You're beautiful! I dunno what Kai was talking about..heh. heh. heh."

"That's what I thought you said." she said.

I'm in love with a thug.

 

(A LITTLE SPECIAL SCENE INSPIRED BY THE COMMENTS OF EXO_SHINee;)

FYI. The Taeyeon in this story is NOT supposed to be Taeyeon from SNSD. Just sayin. )