C49 - Choi Seunghyun, You Are Playing with Me

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C49 - Choi Seunghyun, You Are Playing with Me

 


Sandara Park had to cover her face because of the dust that got kicked up in the air. She threw an angry look at the vehicle, a flashy Bugatti. Then, the passenger door opened on its own, revealing the culprit sitting inside.

“Little Dara, get in!”

Sandara Park raised her eyebrows in astonishment – it was Choi Seunghyun. “Didn’t he tell the crew that he had to be out of the country? Why was he here?”

“Don’t look surprised. I came back just for you. We have just enough time to have dinner and then I have to fly back to Hong Kong.”

Sandara  was perplexed by Choi Seunghyun strange behavior. “Why did he show up like this, and what is he talking about?”

Sandara Park did not answer or move, so Choi Seunghyun  smiled with a tint of menace in his eyes, “What are you waiting for?”

From the very beginning, her instinct had told Sandara Park  the man was not as easy-going as he appeared. At the very least, nobody could be that simple if he was friends with Kwon Jiyong. Sandara Park knew she should follow her sensibility and keep a distance from Choi Seunghyun.

“Mr. Choi, I don’t think we know each other well enough to have dinner together. We merely have a simple working relationship, so don’t you think your request is a little forward?” Being direct was the best way to communicate with people like Choi Seunghyun . A polite refusal would only make things unnecessarily complicated.

Choi Seunghyun was not bothered by Sandara Park response. He shrugged his shoulder and said casually, “Little Dara, where is your assistant?”

Sandara Park grimaced, “What do you mean?”

Choi Seunghyun was trying to hide his meaning, “My buddies are good friends with your assistant.”

“Choi Seunghyun!”

It was the first time Sandara Park called him by his name. She had always addressed him as Mr. Choi in the limited time they spent together. When he heard his name coming out of Sandara Park mouth, Choi Seunghyun felt a bit taken aback.

“Don’t be mad, they are really just hanging out. I don’t think your assistant can drive you home today.” He tapped on the passenger seat, “Can we go to dinner now?”

Sandara Park was mad, but she realized she didn’t have any other choice. She finally got in the car with Choi Seunghyun.

Sandara dialed Gong Minzy phone as soon as she sat in the car, “Where are you?”

“Miss Park, you must be waiting! A Range Rover parked in front of me just now and I couldn’t get out. It just moved, so wait for me and I’ll be there shortly!”

Sandara glared at Choi Seunghyun, “Are you playing with me?”

Seunghyun had a grin on his face when he stomped on the gas. The car jerked forward, and the force threw Sandara Park back into the seat.

“Miss Park, what did you say? Who is playing with you?” Minzy was still on the phone.

At that point, Sandara Park knew it was too late for her to get out of the car. She told Minzy to drive home on her own.

 
It looked like Choi Seunghyun was really in a hurry. In no ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter