C44 - Good Feeling, Good for Playing

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C44 - Good Feeling, Good for Playing

 


In a flash, half of the balls on the table were sunk by Kwon Jiyong. Playing pool required quite a bit of thinking. Every move was carefully calculated in one’s head, including the power and direction of the hit. It was quite a satisfying thing to watch two experts playing pool.

Choi Seunghyun didn’t seem to worry that Kwon Jiyong  was about to clean the table. “Do you know Sandara Park? I saw that you almost took those drinks for her.”

“You saw wrong.” Eyes on the ball, Kwon Jiyong sank it precisely.

Choi Seunghyun ate some mango and nodded, “OK, maybe I was wrong.” He seemed convinced by Kwon Jiyong answer.

The room was quiet except for the sound of Kwon Jiyong  hitting the balls. Then Choi Seunghyun broke the silence with a light-hearted declaration, “I think I like her.”

Pong! As Choi Seunghyun said that, Kwon Jiyong shot a ball so hard that it bounced out after circling the sack.

After that mistake, it was Choi Seunghyun turn. He looked at Kwon Jiyong mockingly, “What happened? Such a low-level mistake. I thought you were going to clean the table.”

Kwon Jiyong put away his stick and said, “You just met her today.”

Choi Seunghyun was set up to hit the ball and turned his head to look at Kwon Jiyong who had returned to the couch and started drinking, “You know me, I believe in first impression. That chick gives me a good feeling.”

Kwon Jiyong didn’t respond immediately. Just when Choi Seunghyun focused all his attention on the ball on the table, Kwon Jiyong said, “You are not right for each other.”

“How would I know if I don’t try?” Choi Seunghyun replied. What he didn’t see in the dimmed light was the change on Kwon Jiyong face. “When I first saw her at the studio today, she was going crazy, tearing apart a script next to a trash can while cursing someone out. I found her intriguing immediately. You know, there are so many women who look good and are good in bed, but it’s rare to find someone that’s interesting.”

“Cursing someone out.” There was a shine in Kwon Jiyong eyes.

“Choi Seunghyun.” Kwon Jiyong called him by his full name which was quite unusual. “There are so many nice ladies out there that you can sleep with, and Sandara Park is just some random screenwriter. If you need women, I can arrange some good-looking women from proper families for you.”

Choi Seunghyun frowned as he stood up straight, “Do I, Choi Seunghyun, need women?”

“Did you forget why your dad beat your back then?”

“It doesn’t matter. As long as it’s not marriage, the old man doesn’t care.”

The underlying meaning was that Sandara Park gave him a good feeling, so he was considering having some fun with her.

Kwon Jiyong stared at the light over the pool table, squeezing the glass in his hand. He looked rather upset.

“So –” Choi Seunghyun aimed at the last ball on the table, “Little Dara is mine.”

Pong! Seunghyun sank it and cleaned the table.

Sandara Park and Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter