C43 - : Scary Yet Piteous

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C43 - : Scary Yet Piteous
 


Sandara Park alcohol tolerance was trained up from years of living abroad. Two glasses of whiskey were no big deal to her, especially those ones watered-down by ice.

In the room, other than people from the crew, there were a few young men who were friends with Choi Seunghyun and some female celebrities who were invited to warm the party. Most of the girls were either new to the entertainment business or yet to make a name for themselves.

Attending parties like that was the easiest way to meet people in the prestige class. That evening, they had everyone from the genius director and golden screenwriter, to award-winning actor and actresses, influential family members, and royalty. If one could make acquaintance with any of them, they were halfway to success.

Not every small-time female celebrity could attend parties like that. Their agency or agent needed to use connections and find ways to get them in. Once a girl made it to a party like that, she could secure a role in a show if she was lucky, or she could make some cash spending a night with a certain high-roller.

Mixed in between the female celebrities, Jessica Jung  seemed a bit uncomfortable. Even though they were all actresses, Jessica Jung considered herself as someone who won an award, regardless of how questionable the award was. She felt she was different from the other women.

“Was Choi Seunghyun trying to embarrass me by openly inviting these women? Does he think I’m the same as them?” Jessica Jung tilted her head and looked at Kwon Jiyong, who was playing with the glass in his hand while watching women in bikinis on the big screen disinterestedly. By the look of her just sitting next him, there was not much difference between Jessica and the other women.

Biting down on her lip, Jessica Jung looked at Sandara who was on the other side of Kwon Jiyong . Her eyebrows furrowed as she saw how small the distance between the two was. There was pretty much no gap between their bodies; they were practically touching.

What Jessica Jung found the most unacceptable was that Kwon Jiying did not resist at all.

Before long Choi Seunghyun started to complain that he was bored. Alcohol, women, and rave music was not enough to excite him. When he saw that Kwon Jiyong had been sitting there with ‘Do Not Disturb’ written all over his face, Choi Seunghyun  talked him into playing pool with him next door. As the two main men got up and left the room, a lot of people hurried up and followed.

Jessica Jung used a headache as an excuse to stay in the room, because she really didn’t want to follow the two men like all the other shameless female celebrities.

Nobody paid attention to Sandara Park. People at the party were all experienced and observant. No one wanted to show interest in Sandara after seeing how Kwon Jiyong treated this Miss Park.

Sandara Park actually enjoyed the peace and quiet with no one bothering her. The boisterous room became much quieter after that.

Jessica studied Sandara closely. Ever since they were kids, Jessica never liked her cousin. Sandara  was a stubborn kid prone to overreaction. She also had a bad mouth that no one cared for. Jessica  had decided to take Park Hanbyul under her wing instead of Sandara Park.


 
Even though Sandara was no longer as impulsive or hostile as before, there was still something troubling about her. “Dara, what do you think about K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter