Calm Before The Storm

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Ji woke up and looked around for her sisters. She crawled towards their crib and land kisses on their chubby bodies. “I love you two...” she whispered before taking a few minutes to look at her baby sisters lovingly. She then jumped out of bed and went looking for her umma, her mummy is still sleeping soundly. She walked around and found her umma making breakfast in the kitchen. She ran and hugged her legs. 

 

“Oh.. good morning princess. How was your sleep?” Yuri asked while crouching down to hug her daughter. “Umma... I had a dream.” 

 

“What is it about?” Yuri asked excitedly. Ji Ji leaned into her umma’s ear, “I dreamt I was drinking bubble tea with you..” 

 

“Bubble tea? Gong Cha?” Yuri asked happily. Ji Ji grinned and nod her head. “Arasso, Let’s Go get them after breakfast. Remember...” 

 

“Don’t Tell mummy!” Both mother and daughter said at the same time before burst out giggling. “Help me bring your sisters’ milk up. I need to cool down their food.” 

 

“Arasso.” Ji Ji said while drinking her own milk from her cup. She dunked her milk and went back upstairs, “Irreona. Time for Milkie..” she whispered quietly into her sisters’ ear. Nana shuffled but went back asleep. Nana let out a little cry and opened her eyes a little bit after a while she too fell asleep again. Ji Ji sighed, why are these people sleeping so much. “Wake up please...” she kissed Nana’s cheeks multiple times till the little ice opened her eyes up. “Good Morning Nana... milkie?” Ji Ji shoves the bottle in and watched as her sister enjoys her breakfast. She then proceed the same with Wonnie. 

 

“Are they awake?” Yuri’s voice broke her daughters trance. Ji Ji was busy holding both bottles. “The babies are awake. Mummy is not.” Yuri sighed, “Breakfast is ready. Let’s go down after they have their milk?”  Yuri leaned down giving her three daughters a wet kiss on the cheeks and watched the twins drink up their milk. “Umma, we can tie Wonnie hair. It’s at her eye.” 

 

“It is a bit long, we will tie them up. What about Nana?”

 

“It’s okay. Her hair is always standing.” Yuri snickered at her princess’s words and tried to smoother Nana’s hair but to no avail. “Don’t disturb her umma!” Ji Ji pushed her umma’s hand away. “Gwenchana they are almost done” Yuri replied and kept smothering the twins with kisses. Nana giggles making Yuri kiss them more aggressively. “Arasso...” Ji Ji said jealously. Yuri smiled at her eldest before leaning in hugging her tight. “Umma loves you so much my Ji Ji..”

 

“Let’s Go down...” Yuri Said and broke away the hug. She carried Wonnie in one hand and Nana in the other. “Let’s Go Unnie lead the way...” 

 

“Umma...”

 

“Wae?” Yuri asked while cleaning up the twins’ face. “I want to have breakfast outside.” Yuri turned around to face her daughter, “Why so sudden?” 

 

“It’s just.... it’s been a long time since you and me umma.” Hailey said softly while twiddling with her shirt, Yuri bend down to her level. “Arasso, Let’s Go out have breakfast together with the babies. How’s that? Umma and you three.” Ji Ji nod her head happily. “We need to change then, quick go wash up. Umma will clean the babies.” Ji Ji cheered quietly and ran into the bathroom leaving her umma with her sisters. “Mummy won’t bother us today. Umma will dress you.” She took out two Mickey Mouse dresses and put in on the twins. “Look at you Girls, so much better than those pastel colors.” 

 

“Umma. If I were you, I will keep quiet. Mummy may be sleeping but every time we talked bad about her she wakes up immediately.” Ji Ji sassed. Yuri immediately straightened her back and turn back to look at her wife, thankfully she is still sleeping. “Arasso, thanks for reminding me. Now help me take care of them while I change.” Ji Ji agreed and looked at her sisters slightly gushing at how cute they look in their little denim dress with white inner wear and little Mickey Mouse peppered over the denim. “Ah ippeoda... “ she kissed them both. 

 

Yuri strapped all three of her girls securely before moving out, “Let’s go to a kids cafe. There’s food there for us and games to play.” 

 

“Arasso.” Ji Ji answered while staring at the road ahead. They reached the cafe and Yuri took out the stroller and put the trouble duo in before holding her hand out for her eldest. “Wa...” Ji Ji let out a gasp staring at the cafe. “Umma there’s a climbing wall...” 

 

“Yeah you want to try?” 

 

“YEA!” 

 

“Let’s go.” 

 

They entered the cafe and was ushered to a seat , Yuri setttled the twins in their chair before deciding what to eat. Hailey already ran off to play. While waiting for their food to arrive Yuri kept a look out for her princess and entertained the twins. “Aigoo childcare is hard work.” She said while watching the twins munching over buns. “Yummy?”

 

“You two are so quiet when there’s food.” Yuri grumbled and wiped the saliva dripping down Wonnie’s face. Both twins quietly watched their umma for a moment before shifting their attention back to the buns. “We need to buy some food back for the emmos and also Rosie.” She mumbled and flipped the menu and laughed a little when she saw the little buns lined up together. “These looked like your arms Nana. Michelin-like” Just then Nana shot her arm out and offered a saggy bread to her umma, Yuri put it into , “Thank you, you’re so sweet!” Wonnie watched and did the same , “Thank you Won Won , you’re so caring.” She ate the bread in one bite, in a split second Wonnie started screaming and crying , she turned her head and looked at her twin before screaming again. Yuri was baffled. “Wae ? Wae?!”

 

Nana gave her bread to her sister and the sniffling Wonnie took it and put it in . “You offered the bread to me!” 

 

“Umma what happened? I heard Wonnie crying.” Ji Ji came running looking worried. “She offered me bread and I ate it then she started crying... stingy baby.” Ji Ji sighed and patted Wonnie’s face, “You don’t know what you want? Just keep the food for yourself. Umma has money to buy her own food.” 

 

“Yah Kwon Hae Ji! That’s not how you teach your sisters... you should teach them to share.” 

 

“Don’t you think you take too big of a bite?” Ji Ji replied stumping her umma for a few seconds. “Nana offered to me and I did the same and she didn’t cry.”

 

“Wonnie and Nana are two different people umma. They look the same but they are different.” With that she strutted away leaving Yuri behind with the two babies. Wonnie stared at her, “Mwo? Eat your bread. Don’t offer them to me if you don’t mean it.” She huffed and ate her sandwich. After having their meal, Yuri asked her princess to chose a few bread for rest at home. “Umma.. what does Tae Tae emmo like to eat?”

 

“She likes mint choco...” Yuri said and watched as her daughter picked Taeyeon’s favorite bread. “Pick something more filling for Yoong emmo and Shikshin emmo.” Yuri reminded. After they are done Yuri was waiting to pay when she heard her daughter giggled, “What’s happening?”

 

“Umma see!” Ji Ji showed her umma a mini bread rolls and compared it with her sisters’ arm. “See! They look the same!” The tanned woman laughed and snapped a picture. After their bread shopping spree Yuri pushed her girls to their favorite bubble tea shop and ordered two cups. One for her And one for her princess. Ji Ji sat down at the seat her umma installed on her sister’s strollers and enjoyed a quiet morning with her umma. “Umma I like this...” 

 

“The drink?” Yuri asked

 

“Anni... this. Walking with you and the babies. It’s always all of us, but never you and us.” Yuri’s miles listening to her daughter’s words, “You like spending alone time with me?”

 

“Of course.” Yuri bend down to her daughter’s level and kissed her eyes kinda gently, “Umma loves spending time with my princess too.” 

 

 

 

 

Jessica woke up to an empty room , she strolled the whole house and couldn’t find the mischievous Kwons anywhere. She took her phone out of the charger and saw Yuri messaged her about going out for breakfast with the girls. She sighed, it’s been a long long time since she woke up alone and get to spend some time by herself. She wakes to the kitchen and saw the breakfast her wife prepared, she reheated them and made herself a cup of tea and slowly ate her breakfast. It’s been so long since she can eat her breakfast without any interruption from crying babies or whining toddler. She enjoyed the calm quietness of the morning but her heart missed her girls. She scrolled her social media and came across fans taking pictures of her girls. Lo and behold ! Yuri and Ji Ji both having Gong Cha ..... again. 

 

Jessica scoffed and took a closer look at the picture trying to find out where these four went. She gushed over how cute her twins are in their denim dress and cute little headbands. She sighed , those two are gonna get it from her later. Three to four cups of bubble tea in a week is just too much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter