A day In the Life ... featuring Roseanne Kim

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany picked up the vlogging camera, it’s been a while since she had a day off on a weekday. So she decided to spend some time alone with her daughter, she did not send Rosie to the daycare.

“So, I am going to attempt to film a day in my life, actually today is my off day, and it happens to be on a weekday. I am going to spend the rest of the day with Roseanne. It’s around 8am now ,and she should wake up around 8.30-ish. I’m gonna wash up. I am going to try and show you guys what I do typically when I have day off , and showing you guys Rosie’s daily life if she’s not in daycare. Taeyeon’s up already and is making breakfast downstairs. I’m gonna make Rosie’s milk. Today is just me and Roseanne.”

Tiffany walked down to the kitchen and kissed her wife before making milk for Roseanne. Taeyeon has already stopped feeding for quite a few months now. Tiffany showed the baby monitor to the camera, “Still asleep… another fifteen more minutes we will go wake her up. Normally I will be having my breakfast right now, but since I have the day off and all, I’m just going to take my time today. And I can’t eat now because she might wake up anytime soon, so it’s hard to eat halfway and go get her, get her ready and come back to the table and eat.”

She walked into the living room and plopped herself down on the couch, “Rosie’s drinking around 10 to 12 ounces now every morning, and then we will feed her some solids. Every morning, Taeyeon gave her some sweet potato. So there you go, that is why my daughter is chunky.” Tiffany laughed while Taeyeon’s laughter echoed throughout the living room. The baby monitor started making noises and Tiffany rushed up. She appeared again this time with Rosie smiling happily showing off her little teeth. Her hair was strewn all over. Taeyeon reached out and kissed her daughter’s cheek, “Need to go now. See you two soon. Love you both so so much.” She kissed Tiffany’s lips lightly and left.

“There goes umma to work. Today is just mummy and you. You happy?” Roseanne smiled happily while making gurgling noises. “Good morning Roseanne! Good morning my little happy nugget!”

“This is how she is every morning, super happy! Right Roseanne?”

“That is how she is every morning , hair all over the place with the brightest smile on her face.” Tiffany leaned down and kissed her daughter’s cheeks repeatedly. “Cutest thing ever” Tiffany turned off the white noise and walked to her bedroom. “IF you didn’t know, Rosie has been sleeping on her own now. So that gives me a lot of time with my Tae Tae…”

“So we will change you, wash her face a little bit, and we will go downstairs for your milk.” Tiffany told her daughter, while Rosie stares at something far and giggles to herself. Tiffany couldn’t take it and kissed her daughter again making loud noises. “I love you Roseanne…” They entered the bathroom and Tiffany used a wet cloth and gently swipe it across her daughter’s face. Roseannie tried to avoid the wet cloth but her mummy still cleaned her up. Then she took her daughter’s pink toothbrush and start to brush the four little teeth, while brushing Roseanne makes a lot of noises while smiling at her own reflection in the mirror. Tiffany put her daughter down on the sink surface and Rosie waves around happily. Her mummy uses her finger and brushed her hair a little before tying up her front hair. “Oops… a little bit lopsided but gwenchana.”

They moved downstairs and Tiffany grabbed her daughter’s milk before heading into the playroom and set her daughter down. She put the bottle of milk in Rosie’s hand and watched as her daughter had the strength now to hold the bottle and put it into her own mouth. “A pillow there in case she wants to lean back and drink. And I sit here watching here eat.” Rosie drank her milk happily and attempted to stand up, which she did while holding onto her mummy’s hand, she stood shakily and let out a huge grin that resembles her mummy. “Good job!” Tiffany clapped and Rosie tried before falling down on her . “Oops.. gwenchana. Stand back up. Not painful.” The surgeon said to her daughter and watched as Rosie turns her attention to other stuffs.

“Stay here, mummy going to eat a quick breakfast. You play alone. Later mummy will feed you your solids alright?” Tiffany rushed out of the playroom and quickly reheat her food and gulped it down quickly, her head kept poking out to have a look into the playroom and see if her daughter is okay. Suddenly, while eating Rosie started crying. Tiffany put her food down and rushed into the playroom, and found her daughter standing by the railings of the playroom gate. She saw Tiffany and started giggling, “Are you fake crying right now?” Rosie opened up and laughed. She left her daughter again and entered the kitchen to finish up her food and cleaned the kitchen up.

“Now it’s playtime.” Tiffany picked up her daughter and sways her gently around. She took out a set of flashcards, “Monkey. This is elepant. This is cat.” Rosie listens attentively while on her pacifier. Then Tiffany read a book to her daughter . “Arasso, time for food.” She took out a mashed sweet potato and peas and fed Roseanne. The little girl finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter