Life As It Is

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon held her daughter up and try to put her down in her crib to play but Rosie starts screaming loudly.

“Wae? You don’t like your bed?”

“Where are you going to sleep then?”

“You can’t sleep with us” Taeyeon told her daughter. She took her phone out and try to ask Mr google on how to solve this problem. She take a look at her daughter and figured this might be the way. She marched to Yuri and tapped the tan woman.

“What’s up ?” Yuri said while busy helping Hae Ji with her spellings. 

“My daughter hates her crib” Taeyeon announces. Yuri stares at her short friend weirdly, it’s the first time she heard such statement.

“So...what do you want from me? Make her a crib?” Yuri said sarcastically.

“I need to use the bed in Ji Ji’s room.” 

“That’s a Korean baby bed, it means she’s sleeping on the floor.”

“Maybe that’s what she needs”

“Arasso go help yourself. But instead of pulling it to your room , why don’t you try it first a few nights with her?”

Taeyeon thought hard at the idea and in the end agree it’s a better solution. She thanked Yuri and walked into Hae Ji’s room. She put her daughter down on the Korean bed and instantly Rosie was quiet. No loud screaming. Taeyeon even went out and Rosie was happy playing by herself. She quickly called her wife.

“Hey babe...”

“Hi baby boo! Hi Rosie boo!”

“Have something to tell you.”

 

“Me too!! But you go first!”

 

“Our daughter hates her crib”

 

“What?! How is that even possible?” 

 

Taeyeon sighed and carried Rosie back to their room , she attempted to put her daughter down but the girl starts screaming and crying. She went to Ji ji’s bed and put her down immediately she stops. Taeyeon carried her again and went inside Jessica’s room , “Sorry. Need to do an experiment.” She said to the nursing mother and put her daughter in one of the twin’s empty crib and immediately she starts wailing again.

“See my point?” 

 

Tiffany nod her head and pinched the bridge of her nose. Rosie’s crib costs then a lot. And now her daughter ing hates it.”What do you suggest we do?”

 

“Let’s try a few nights in Hae Ji’s room. If she really is okay then we can use hers. I’ve talked to Yuri and she gave her permission.” 

 

Tiffany just nod her head. That daughter of hers is gonna be a headache once she got older. “What is it you want to tell me?” 

 

Immediately Tiffany starts crying , “Babe!! I need to go for a conference in Busan!! For three days!!” 

 

“Okay then” Taeyeon said calmly but that upset Tiffany even more.

 

“Yah!! Three days!! You won’t see me for three days !!”

 

“Nae... but I have Rosie. So it’s alright” Taeyeon teases her to no end. The surgeon wailed and Taeyeon focuses the phone on Rosie.

 

“Rosie-boo, you like your new bed?” 

 

Rosie smiles and bounces a little on her own. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other and smile.

 

“Otokke... I’ll miss you both like crazy”

 

“You’ll be fine. You can call us every night. And you have access to her baby monitor , you can still watch her from it and talk to her.” Taeyeon said trying to talk sense to her wife .

 

“I guess it can’t be helped then... I will miss you boo...”

 

“I know.. I’ll miss you too boo” Tiffany smiled brilliantly and they ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Spell... tiger.” Yuri said to her daughter , Hailey immediately wrote it down.

 

“Aniya.. tiger has one G not two G. Two Gs makes tigger , not tiger.”

 

“Aniya umma , T-I-G-G-E-R. Winnie the Pooh says tiger is Tigger” 

 

“Yah you punk ! That’s cartoon! Is every bear called Pooh ? Is every pig called piglet ? Is every kangaroo umma is call Kanga and their baby call Roo ?” 

 

“Technically every baby pig is called piglet , and a baby kangaroo is called Joey.” Jessica interrupted them, she can hear them squabbling from upstairs while feeding Wonnie. She took a glance at the rocker next to Yuri , that mini ice block is sleeping through the squabbles. 

 

“Mummy, umma says tiger has one G”

 

Jessica took her phone out and searched it online . “Okay, in English tiger has one G , but in German and some other languages it’s spelled TIGGER. You’re learning English or other languages? “ Jessica asked her daughter 

 

“English”

 

“So it’s one G” Ji Ji admitted her mistakes and makes a correction. Yuri stared at her daughter , “That’s What I said just now and you don’t believe me.”

 

“Aniya... umma is good at Korean but bad at English. Mummy is good in English but bad in Korean.” Both Yuri and Jessica winced at the comment not sure to feel happy or angry at it. 

 

“Spell apple” 

 

“Spell giraffe”

 

“Spell kangaroo”

 

They continued with another few more words before calling it off for the day. While Ji Ji is keeping her things away suddenly one of the babies hiccuped. “Oh umma! Nana hiccup!!” 

 

Yuri quickly came out and indeed the little girl was hiccuping and was jolted awake. “Hajima... go back to sleep. Ji pass me her water.” Ji Ji abided and Yuri fed her daughter some water and watched as Nana calmed down and continued sleeping. Just when they thought it ended , Wonnie had a hiccup spell. Ji Ji goggled , “Umma they hiccup at same time”

 

“Twins are indeed twins.” She grabbed Wonnie’s bottle and did the same. Yuri was about to catch a break when her eldest daughter literally dropped a bomb on her. 

 

“Umma... I WANT TO POO POO!!” Ji Ji shouted while clutching her stomach. 

 

“Apayo!!” Yuri sighed and carried her eldest to the toilet to poo. She sat with Ji Ji the whole time while the little girl concentrate on pooping.

 

“Yah.. can you do it alone?” Yuri asked. Ji Ji shook her head.

 

“Why?”

 

“Why alone? It’s always umma poo poo and pee pee with me” She said innocently and made her umma sigh which the latter regretted immediately. 

 

“Arasso....umma will be here for you with every and pee you do until you don’t want me to okay?” Hailey nod her head eagerly. After cleaning her daughter up, they moved upstairs into their bedroom. Jessica already bring the twins up and was watching over them while the two entered noisily. 

 

“Mummy!” Hailey ran towards Jessica and the latter caught her daughter hugging and kissing her cheeks. 

 

“Mummy Min-a loves your food! She said it tastes better than her umma’s.” 

 

“Really? Tell her thank you, mummy will work hard.” Ji Ji giggled. Yuri looked on at that love struck face and smile , “The Kwons are really all lovestruck fools eh?” 

 

“Just like you” Jessica said. Yuri smiles and lay on her stomach watching her girls , her hand reached out to her tensed shoulder massaging it gently.

 

“Umma pain?” Ji Ji asked with a worried tone. Yuri shook her head , “Umma is tired” Hailey got out from Jessica’s embrace and walked to Yuri. She sat on her umma’s back and used her little hands and massaged Yuri’s shoulders.

 

“Umma this comfortable?” She asked

 

“Mmm...very comfortable! Waaaa...” Yuri said exaggeratedly. Jessica giggles at their interaction , “Who taught you this baby?”

 

“Mina! She said her umma will smile when she do this and her umma told her that her tiredness all go away.” Yuri smiled sweetly at her daughter. After a while Ji Ji breathes out , “Himnae...” both her mothers giggle at her expression. Yuri turns  her body around and immediately Jessica and Hailey lay on top of her. One at each side of her body. 

 

“Again? You both think you’re very light?” She teases them but held them close to her body. “What if the twins grow up and also cuddle like this to me?” 

 

“Andwae... I’ll have no place then” Jessica said sadly. “You’ll always have a place don’t worry.” Yuri said to her wife , her hands slowly inches down and rest on Jessica’s , her fingers lightly tracing around it. 

 

“Umma , I want go playground.”

 

“We’ll go after your nap okay? With Nana and Wonnie maybe we will get Rosie to go too.” Yuri said trying to coax her daughter to sleep.

 

“Mmm..Arasso. Umma promise ?” 

 

“Umma promise” Both of them did a pinky swear. It didn’t take long her Ji Ji to fall asleep on top of her umma. Yuri eases her on the bed and focus back to Jessica. 

 

“I love you.” She said sweetly and reached out to fix her hair.

 

“I love that you’re growing old with me.” 

 

“Do I look old now?” Jessica asked alarmingly. Yuri chuckled , “You don’t look old , you look exactly like when I first met you. Except now , you have more confidence *kiss* , more curves *kiss* , more maturity *kiss*, more elegant *kiss* and more beautiful.” Yuri ended it with a peck on Jessica’s forehead.

 

“Tell me what’s wrong?” Yuri asked suddenly 

 

“What is wrong?” Jessica asked while hugging her wife tight.

 

“You think I didn’t notice how you deliberately avoid the mirrors. How you take your clothes off in the bathroom now? Or you put your clothes on in the bathroom ? And you lock the bathroom door when you’re taking a bath? Or you’re covering up your body every time I’m near?” Yuri said while sitting up and staring hard at Jessica. The latter shifted uncomfortably at her wife’s scrutiny , like a habit her hands tugged along the hems of her shirt. She took out her phone and fiddled on Instagram trying to avoid this topic with Yuri. 

 

Yuri snatched the phone away and look at what her wife was staring so intently at. “You want this body?” She asked while staring at a bikini photo shoot of Adriana Lima.

 

“You like this body?” Jessica asked back. Yuri nod her head and stared at the model. 

 

“I’m sorry you’re stuck with me then. I can never get that body...” Jessica’s voice broke.  Yuri stares at her and let her wife cry out her frustrations. Jessica let out everything , her shoulders shaking. Normally by this time the tanned woman will be hugging her and coaxing her. This time Yuri just stare at her. Jessica lifted her head , “Wae? Why are you not hugging me? Did I really turn that ugly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter