Unnie Loves You

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up when she heard mewling noises, she turned her head and saw her wife feeding a baby in one arm while the other arm soothing the other crying baby. She let out a chuckle , Yuri turned and saw her wife awake and quickly let out a megawatt smile.

“Mummy is awake… let’s go see mummy.” Yuri walked over to her wife with one baby and slowly ease the tiny baby onto Jessica’s chest.

“This is Nana… our youngest daughter.” Yuri said and quickly went over to pick up the other one.

“You’ve got your hands full there just now.” Jessica joked , Yuri rolled her eyes playfully at her wife while she pacify Wonnie. Jessica looked at the baby at her chest , “She’s so tiny.”

“She is but very healthy. 3200g.”

“What about Wonnie?”

“She is 3400g.”

Jessica was shocked , “I had almost seven kilograms in my womb?”

“You did.” Yuri leaned down and kissed her wife’s temple. “You are amazing Sica-baby… you hang in there with them for so long. They are so healthy now because of you.” Yuri whispered into her wife’s ear

“Yuri I want up…” The tanned woman put down Wonnie and slowly helped her wife to sit up and fed her wife some water.

“You want to try nursing them , since they are up?” Yuri suggested, Jessica nod her head and slowly eased the hospital gown down. Yuri winced looking at her wife’s engorged s. “It’s painful right? You want me to get the pump so they won’t hurt you?”

“IT’s okay Yuri.. I am fine. Give me the babies.” Yuri went ahead and took the nursing pillow and put it around her wife carefully before putting the twins on it.

“Hello my beautiful girls. You guys did so well.” Jessica cooed to her babies. She took the time to explore her twins’ features. Slightly taken aback by how similar they look.

“They look like Soojungie…right?” Yuri asked. Jessica nod her head .

“They look so similar.How do we differentiate them?” Jessica asked. Yuri smiled , “It’s easy. See here.. Wonnie has a little mole on her right ear.” Jessica took note and indeed there was a mole on Haven. “Nana is smaller. And another trait…” Yuri took off the twins hat, Jessica couldn’t help but laughed softly at the sight in front of her.

“They washed her up already , but it’s still this way.” Yuri said while pointing to her daughter’s hair. Wonnie and Nana has a head full of hair , but Wonnie’s hair are all plastered down to her little head with a cow’s sticking on top while Nana has a Mohawk hair. “I tried to wet it and pat it down. But it still stood right up.”

“It’s okay… still my babies. My precious.” Jessica leaned down and kissed her twins while the babies enjoy drinking from Jessica.

“Do they have problem latching?”

“Nope. Perfectly fine. Drinking with gusto.”

“Like their unnie..” Jessica smiled thinking of her eldest daughter.

“I already informed Sooyoung. First thing in the morning , Ji Ji will be here with us.” Yuri said and took a photo of her beautiful wife feeding their daughters. They didn’t sleep much that night , too busy gushing over their daughters and relaying this happy news to everyone around them. Yuri was buzzing with excitement. She has three daughters.

 

 

The next morning as Yuri was brushing her teeth she received a text from Sooyoung saying they are there at the hospital lobby already. Yuri quickly finished washing up and went out to fetch them, Ji Ji came running into her arms with her hand full of balloons.

“Woah…. What shirt is that? Who gave it to you?”

“A subscriber…”

“What does it says baby?”

“Best unnie ever…” Ji Ji said while reading the words on her shirt carefully.

“Are you excited to see the twins?” Ji Ji nod her head furiously at the question. Yuri chuckled and held her daughter up entering the elevator.

“How’s Sica?”Sunny asked

“Good. Slep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter