Spring Is Here

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s see if we can see the baby today..” Dr Han slowly moves the transducer device along Seohyun’s stomach trying to see little Tteok , the two previious weeks they were unable to see whether Tteoki is a girl or a boy , they are hoping this week they can see it.

“Where is it?” Yoona asked nervously

“Legs are blocking, can’t see at all. Let me try another angle.” Dr Han glide across Seohyun’s stomach while the two mothers looked nervously on the screen , they still can’t see anything except for legs, face , abdomen and hands . “I think you can name your child Houdini “ Dr Han joked while still navigating the transducer. Yoona laughed , “I think so too. Seodini.”

“It seems like we have to wait another week to try…” Dr Han said giving up already. “Maybe we will just wait till the child is born to know.” Seohyun said while wiping away the gel on her belly. “A surprise then…” Yoona agreed. Dr Han set them down and start reading Seohyun’s blood pressure , “It is slowly under control. Which is good , but you still need to watch your diet and avoid stress.”

“What about her blood sugar?” Yoona asked

“It is all good Yoona-ssi , don’t worry. You did a great job taking care of them. Seohyun-ssi , continue taking your medication and exercise regularly. The baby is in great position , gained weight and length , still didn’t know its , but we definitely captured the face.” Dr Han printed out a few shots of Tteoki’s face for them. Yoona immediately took it and stared at it long enough to bore holes into it. Seohyun had to drag her out of the clinic as she was stoned to the picture. “Seohyun-ah , the baby is beautiful.” Yoona held the picture to her face and kissed it. “I love you so much already.. you are so beautiful.” Seohyun shook her head and paid at the counter before leaving. “Where are we having lunch?” She asked the dumbstruck woman.

“I’ll drive. I found a vegan restaurant , the reviews are pretty good.”

“I don’t want vegetables…. I want steak! I want lobster and crabs!” Seohyun complained , she is not feeling greens and tofu today. But Yoona shook her head , “Aniya. Vegan. Less oil , less calorie , more healthy and lowers your blood pressure.”

“You are making my blood pressure elevating” Seohyun huffed and sat back in the car seat , her hands crossed on her chest. “Good and healthy food for our baby… you want it to be healthy too right? After you gave birth , I promise I will bring you to eat all the food you want.”

“But what if after giving birth and my hormones all normal , I don’t want them anymore? I want it now.” Yoona sighed , “You are so stubborn. I hope Tteoki is not like you. I will be the one having high blood pressure then.” They stopped in front of the restaurant and Yoona coaxed her girlfriend out of the car and into the restaurant. They ordered some vegan burgers , salads and healthy soup. Although Yoona is not too keen on their recent change of diet , but for her girlfriend and baby , she is willing to do the extra mile. Yoona bit into her burger and moaned , “How can a vegan burger tastes so good? You want to try Hyunnie?” Yoona offered and watched as Seohyun shook her head hard. The pregnant woman still wants her steak and lobsters , but she bit into her burger anyway and closed her eyes, ‘Goodness. This vegan burger is good.’ But she kept a distasteful face despite the food managed to get on her good graces. Yoona smiled to herself , she knows the younger woman too well , she is too proud to say that the food tastes good. “You want ice cream?” Yoona asked. Seohyun’s eyes brightened then dulled immediately , “Are you tempting me , you said I can’t have ice cream.”

“This place serves tofu ice cream and it has very minimal sugar. I tasted it before. It’s okay. Once in a while…”

Seohyun nod her head and Yoona watched her girlfriend evoured it down. “Is it good?”

“Amazing!” Seohyun said and patted her belly , “Thank you mama”

“You’re welcome!” Yoona watched as a contended smile decorated her girlfriend’s face. “Yoong , do we need to start stocking up on diapers and some clothes?” Yoona was thinking , “Let’s just buy some clothes since we do not know the , but we don’t have to buy a lot since Rosie and the twins have enough to last us. Diapers and formula milk and milk bottles. Pacifiers , swaddles , I think we don’t have to buy a rocker since Taeyeon unnie is giving it to us.”

“Sunny unnie don’t need it?”

“They bought a new one for Kkuk Kkuk. So we have Rosie’s. Crib and blankets. Some toys.” Seohyun wrote down everything her girlfriend said and stared at the list , they don’t have to buy too much because most of it are given from Taeyeon and Yuri. Yoona took a look at the list , “Let’s go! Shopping time for baby!”

They entered the store and the first thing Seohyun did was to buy some maternity wear since hitting 25 weeks , her belly has expanded a lot. Although Jessica and Taeyeon offered her some but since they have quite a height difference those maternity wear were short dresses on her. She chose a few and went ahead looking for Yoona. She found her fawning over some toys.

“Are you buying those for Tteoki or for yourself?” Yoona picked up a teddy bear plushie and a rabbit plushie. “Which one?”

“Neither.” Seohyun answered and was immediately met with Yoona whining loudly in the store. “Do you remember when you sent a huge package over from China and you gave Hae Ji a teddy bear with your voice message?” Yoona nod her head

“I took it because I missed youso much , and I want Tteoki to hear your voice. So that is your present for Tteoki , we don’t need these plushie.” Seohyun explained and put those plushie back on the shelves. Yoona grinned to herself and hugged her girlfriend from behind kissing her chubby cheeks, “I love you. I love our baby.”

 

 

Today was a hot day and all the babies in the Kwon household are in their diapers only , Kwon Hae ji is donning a strawberry underwear and walking around the house. Yuri was busy moving out some of Hae Ji’s old clothes and put them in the living room . Jessica looked at her wife lazily , “What are you trying to do?”

“It’s spring. I will clear out some of Ji ji’s old clothes , usually I will donate them or I will sell them at the flea market. I need that rascal…. KWON HAE JI!”

“MWO!?”

“Come here….”

“Wae umma?” Ji Ji appeared with an apple juice in her hand and a sausage bun in the other. “Put the food down. We need to try and wear these clothes.” Hailey sighed noisily and put down the food. She walked to her umma and sat down in front of her , Yuri took out some t shirts and put it on. Some still fit her but some obviously don’t anymore. She kept them aside for donation and proceed with other clothes. It took almost an hour to separate all the clothes. In the end there are two big plastic bag full of clothes. “We need to either go to a flea market or donate them?”

“Or online donation?” Jessica suggested. Yuri stared at her wife , “My boutique is launching a clothes donation , all pieces will be cleaned and assessed for their condition before putting it up on sale in my website. People can look at it and purchase at a cheap price, it will be delivered straight to their house or they can come and collect it.”

“That is a good thing to do baby…” Yuri praised her wife and kissed her forehead lovingly. “Me? Umma me… I want ppo ppo!” Yuri bent down and swooped her daughter up kissing her face noisily. Jessica shook her head and continue staring at the email in front of her. Yuri kissed her crown , “What is with the frown?” Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter