Unboxing Video with Jessica and Tiffany (Featuring the kids)

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica starts moving some of their stuffs back into their original room that has been newly renovated , trotting behind her is her young daughter prancing around with her belongings. “Hailey , umma made you a space to put your clothes. After mummy is done with mine and umma’s , I will help you with yours okay. But before that can you grab me some of umma’s clothes and bring it in here for me.”

Her daughter answered with a loud yes and dropped all of her belongings on the bed and ran back to help her mummy. Jessica shook her head and cleaned up after her daughter, placing her little bags and clothes on her side of the wardrobe. Jessica made a mental note to start unboxing the gifts they received from their subscribers and to set a date to wash the newborn clothes and pack the hospital bag. She heard a shuffling of steps and turned her head back just in time to see a pile of clothes with her daughter holding it , she can’t even see her daughter anymore at this point.

“Oh…who is this?” Jessica joked.

“Me…”

“Me who?”

“Me…your baby.” Ji Ji said cutely , Jessica rolled her eyes at her daughter’s words. Another trait of Yuri.

“Who? I have a lot of baby..”

“Your….ermm…best baby?” Ji Ji said questioningly

“Kwon Yuri?”

“ANIYA!! KWON HAE JI!” She dropped the pile of clothes on the floor and sprawled down on the floor immediately , making the pregnant woman laugh her off. She crouched down to the floor and kissed her daughter’s temple.

“You are and always will be the best gift to me and umma.” She stared at her daughter and noticed how much her little girl has grown, that small hand that used to curl up whenever she starts crying has grown immeasurably , her little body now has lengthened so much. Her face now looked the same yet different. “I love you so much Ji Ji…. You will always be my baby. My first baby. You come before anyone else.” She scooped her daughter up from the floor and hugged her hard. She swayed their bodies side to side, making Hae Ji drowsy.

“Mummy I want sleep…” She mumbled against Jessica’s chest.

“Me too… shall we all go to sleep?” Hae Ji nod her head faintly and Jessica carried her baby up to their bed. Jessica winced her eyes looking at the bed , it was a 12 foot bed that can fit their whole family. Jessica love the bed to death but when she found out the price for it, she felt like strangling her wife for wasting these money.

“Mummy it’s so huge!” Ji Ji rolled all over the bed, ruffling the sheets. Jessica smiled at her daughter’s excitement.

“Yeah…umma got it for us.”

“For Wonnie and Nana too?”

“Yeah, they will be sleeping with us.” Ji Ji broke into a wide grin and jumped around on the bed.

“I can sleep with them…”

“Of course you can sweetheart.” Jessica patted the bed and Ji Ji slid into the warm covers.

“It’s so comfy…” Ji Ji sighed out.

“Of course. Your umma will do everything and anything for you and your sisters.”

“And for you too mummy…” Jessica blushed a little at her daughter’s statement.

“Yeah, for me too.”

Hailey took hold of Jessica’s hand and placed it on her chest. The latter watched on as sleep overtakes her daughter , the gentle beat of her daughter’s heart beating against the palm of her hand soothes her. She slowly slid into the covers next to her daughter , with one hand on Ji Ji’s beating chest , she fell asleep.

‘I must admit. This bed is the most comfortable one I have ever lay on.’ Jessica thought before whizzing to dreamland.

 

Tiffany strapped her daughter to her chest and walked around the house looking for her best friend , she knocked onto their bedroom but found it empty with Jessica’s wardrobe empty. She retraced her footsteps and walked towards Yuri and Jessica’s old room , she knocked but there was no answer. She slowly opened the door and saw both Jessica and Hailey sleeping soundly on the bed. Tiffany took the chance to take in the interior. She was amazed and it made her itch to own her own house.

She stared at the mother and daughter duo and shook her head , “Sleepyheads.” She mumbled under her breath and walked out of the room.

“Rosie-ya , emmo’s room is so nice right. Do you want it too? Let’s have umma build a house for us eh?” Tiffany said enthusiastically and ran slightly back to their room. “Umma is so busy lately. Let’s design the house ourselves.” Tiffany grabbed her daughter’s small hands and waved it. Rosie let out a loud squeal.

“Let’s go!”

Tiffany her laptop and was searching for the perfect house inspiration , occasionally squealing over pictures of her dream house and tending to her daughter. “Rosie-boo…as much as I want you to sleep with me and umma, we need our alone time. You will be sleeping in a conjoined room with us okay?”

 

Jessica woke up when she heard squealings , she peeked her eyes open and tried to locate the sound. After a few minutes , she sighed , it was Tiffany. She turned her head to her daughter and watched the little girl sleep with her hands clutching Jessica’s. She felt her love for her daughter overflowing. Just at that moment , the twins starts kicking her. “Arasso , I love you two too. But unnie will always comes first, she loves you two so much. Umma and unnie will spoil you two rotten. That’s for sure.” She said while patting her tummy. She leaned over and kissed her daughter’s face all over.

“Ji Ji-ah…can you please wake up? Mummy is hungry. Wonnie and Nana is hungry too. Let’s eat.”

Hailey moved a little , but continued sleeping. Jessica kissed her daughter’s pointed nose , admiring how it’s so similar to her wife’s. Her twins continue kicking her , she sighed and relented to her fate , ‘The bloody Kwons…’

She hugged her sleeping daughter closer to her , “Ji Ji ah ,please wake up. Dongsaeng are hungry. They want to eat , but you are still sleeping. See… can you feel Wonnie and Nana kicking you up?” She kept kissing her daughter’s chubby cheeks , “Wake up my darling…” Jessica cooed. Hailey opened her eyes lazily and stared at her mummy , “Mummy is hungry baby..”

Hailey hummed but still continue lazing around on the bed , “You want ramen baby?”

Ji Ji nod her head , her eyes shining brightly at the mention of ramen. Jessica slowly got down from the bed , her growing belly is not making it easy to move around in. The moment her feet touched the ground and she managed to stand up , it was taking a toll on her energy already. She sighed , “Baby , please get Tiff emmo and tell her mummy cooked ramen for her.”

Hailey hummed as a response, Jessica pinched her daughter’s belly slightly , “Remember to tell your emmo. Don’t forget that.”

“Arasso…” She said lazily. Jessica chuckled and walked out towards the kitchen. She grabbed a few packets of ramen and some other vegetables in the fridge.

 

Hailey sprawled on the bed and stared off at the ceiling , she’s hungry and wide awake but she is so lazy to get down from the bed. The new bed is so comfortable and so huge ,she can roll around and not afraid of rolling off the bed. Her little hands scratched her not so itchy tummy , she sighed loudly and got up from the bed walking slowly to Tiffany’s room. She knocked slightly and entered , Tiffany smiled at her niece and watched as the little girl walked slowly towards her.

“Emmo , mommy cooked ramen for you. She asked you to come down and eat.” Tiffany nod her head , “Emmo will come down later. Rosie just fell asleep. I’ll put her down to the cot and come down.” Hailey nod her head and walked out of the room and towards the kitchen. The aroma of the ramen drove her to the kitchen.

“Mommy” She said softly , Jessica turned her head and looked at her bed wrangled daughter’s face. “Did you call your emmo?” Ji Ji nod her head and climbed onto the chair and wait for the food to be served. After a few minutes , Tiffany came down with a baby monitor.

“Is Rosie taking a nap?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah ,just put her down not too long ago.” She said while looking intently at the camera

“Relax…she’s fine. She’s sleeping.” Jessica chided at her best friend

“ I know…just. Can’t believe she’s four months old now. I am planning on sleep training her.”

“Sleep training? That’s really hard to do.” Jessica said

“I know, I’ve did my research and the first month is the worst. I just felt like ever since Tae and I got back to work , we don’t have time for each other. When we are home ,we are just with her. And when we put her down to sleep , we are so tired we just do not have the energy to even converse.”

“What are you going to do then? You need to start somewhere.”

“Yeah , I need to try and extend the feeding times. Now she feeds every two to two and a half hours, so I think I’ll extend to three or four if I can.” Tiffany explained

“I hope she don’t throws a fit. That daughter of yours have a volume.”

“It’s a long process but it’s worth a shot. It’s gonna help in the long run.”

“Okay if that’s what you want. For me and Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter