Happy Hundred Days Haven and Hanna!

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Jessica woke up especially early today for their twin daughters’ 100th day celebration, Yuri woke up early and make breakfast for everyone. Since its an auspicious day , she made seaweed soup for the whole household. Jessica was busy putting down her family’s outfit of the day, she especially love her daughters’ matching hanbok, she took a look at the time , the party will start in another few hours. She woke her girls up, Hailey woke up with a grunt and unwilling to get out of bed, something that she inherited from her mummy, the twins however are awake and Jessica let them play for a while, she wanted the twins down for a nap so they will be awake and energetic during the party later. She pumped her s and store them in the kitchen downstairs and saw her wife cooking breakfast.

“Hailey, wake the house up.”

Hae Ji got down from the bed and walk lazily to her emmo’s rooms, all the while scratching her not so itchy body. “Tae emmo! Breakfast!”

“Mina-ya! Breakfast!”

“Yoongie-emmo! Eat!”

“Shikshin emmo! Breakfast!!”

Everyone gathered in the dining room , Yoona went into the kitchen to help Yuri to dish out breakfast. It was a Korean breakfast with rice , side dishes, egg rolls and soup. “Wa…it’s Korean meal this morning!” Mina said happily, she loves Korean food more than western. Yuri chuckled and set a meal in front of Rosie, the little girl’s hand immediately reached out but was stopped by her mummy. “IT’s hot. Wait.” Tiffany took the soup and rice and blew on it for quite some time before letting her daughter consume it, “Scoop yourself. It’s not hot anymore.” It was a messy sight but Tiffany wanted her daughter to learn her hand skills , she kept a watchful eyes as her daughter ate her food. There are small pieces of beef inside it that Yuri purposely make it small enough for baby consumption, unfortunately being the picky eater Kim Eun Seon is , she managed to spit the meat out. Sometimes Tiffany thinks her daughter is way too smart for a 9 month old.

Rosie took out the mushed beef in and offered it to her umma, Taeyeon who was busy talking didn’t notice and ate it, it was until she felt the size and the mushiness of it and winced. “Yah! Did you feed me your second servings?” Eun Seon looked up at her umma and smiled beautifully, “Hmm..ma.”

“Don’t call me.” Taeyeon said while staring at her daughter. “Are you vegan?” Nicole asked the small baby but Rosie ignored her. She started making a ruckus while eating , while Taeyeon pacify her Tiffany just let her be while shooting daggers occasionally at her wife. Taeyeon whipped out her phone and opened YouTube and searched for another episode of PeppaPig for her daughter, she placed it in front of Rosie and the little girl relaxed a little but before she can thoroughly enjoy it Tiffany snatched it away and confiscated the device. “Ppani-ah!” Taeyeon called out, within seconds Kim Eun Seon was wailing hard. She wants her Peppa Pig.

“No. No device on dining table. If you are eating, then concentrate on eating, concentrate on the people eating on the same table. No watching shows or phone.” Tiffany said nonchalantly and continued eating ignoring her wailing daughter. Taeyeon was split between the two “Ignore her Tae. Ignore her once and she will know to abide the rules. There simply are rules we need to lay down now.” Tiffany said while putting down her chopsticks and faced her wife. Taeyeon sighed, she knows Tiffany is right. She nodded her head and continued eating. Roseanne Kim kept crying and thrashing around but no one paid attention to her. After finishing her breakfast Tiffany attempted to feed her daughter but Eun Seon pushed the food away. “You don’t want it anymore? Really?” Eun Seon refused to eat.

“Arasso, umma will finish your food. Umma..ahh!” Tiffany fed her wife and Taeyeon was dumbfounded she didn’t know if that is what she should do. But Tiffany’s stern eyes tells her the surgeon is not joking, she finished up her daughter’s breakfast. Tiffany put down the empty bowl in front of her daughter and Rosie take a look , it was indeed empty. She shrieked loudly scaring everyone on the table, Yuri just shook her head she had this phase with her daughter before. Tiffany took out her daughter’s bib and put her in the playroom, there is a spot in the room slightly isolated from the rest , that spot has become the kid’s calm down area whenever the are punished. And no one has used it up to now. Yuri stopped her before she got too far, “Fany-ah, she’s not even one yet. It’s too early for those. Just let her be.” Tiffany sighed and thought for a while, indeed it’s too early. She carried her daughter back into the dining area , little Eun Seon reached for her umma, Taeyeon took her daughter in her arm and cuddled to her. “Be good and eat your breakfast.”Taeyeon said while Tiffany scooped another portion for her daughter and watched as the little girl devoured her food. Taeyeon chuckled a little, this little one is a handful and only her wife’s strictness and discipline is enough to stop her, she admitted she is way too soft for this pretty baby.

After that dramatic breakfast scene , Hyoyeon and Sooyoung stayed back to clean up the kitchen and dining room while the rest carry on with the rest of their day. The Kwon family went up to their room and started to prepare. Yuri had a warm shower and went downstairs to wait for the food and the event planner to come and finish up the rest of the decorations inside and outside of the house, Jessica busied herself with her daughters. While Yuri was busy down stairs Jessica washed herself up and her daughters up. She didn’t dress the three of them yet but let them in their underwear and diapers , experience tells her they will dirty the clothes before the event starts. She coaxed the twins to take their naps and heaved a sigh when they fell asleep. She hope her twins don’t scare the guests away when they cry. She pushed her daughter to Mina and ran downstairs to help her wife, the event planners are here and are starting up a huge tent in their backyard , chairs and tables are slowly being laid out. Jessica personally watched it with hawk eyes, and sometimes fixed the decorations herself. Yuri watched her wife did all those while smiling to herself, her wife is so cute being all serious.

Yuri loved the decorations her wife picked out, it was an all white event with some splashes of gold, the backdrop for the cake and traditional Korean snacks are draped in all white including those obnoxiously pink bumbo chairs are draped in white cloth. Even the white lilies on each table was personally picked out by her wife. When they put up the wordings on the drape cloth, Yuri went closer to have a look.

“Haven & Hanna 100th Day”

“You like it?” Jessica asked, Yuri nod her head and pulled her wife close to her. “You did really well! The place looks great.” Yuri said while looking around, “I like the gifts we are giving out.” Jessica decided on having a paperbag filled with candies, cookies , a roll on perfume and a bottle of carbonated drink. All of them have the personalized H&H sticker on them. The roll on perfume was specialy formulated by Jessica with the help of the perfumer. Even the cookies are decorated with H&H marks. “Are these the twins’ trademark?” Yuri asked, Jessica nod her head. I plan on changing the Blanc&Eclare kids line with their names. From babies to toddlers are H&H , for children I will use Hailey’s name.”

“Spoilt.” Yuri said , Jessica pinched her wife’s arm earning a loud groan from the tanned woman. “You have the whole Kwon Corporation hang out huge banners in front of the company announcing their 100th day…who is spoiling them more? Besides my kids collection , half of them will be going to orphanage and shelter animals under their name. I am doing something good using their name for the society.” Jessica said while kept pinching her wife’s arm. Yuri just nod her head ferverently, she knew there is going to be a bruise forming on her arm. She hated herself so much for saying that one word and now she is suffering her wife’s wrath. “Mianhe. I am really sorry. I apologize, babe please stop. It hurts!”

Jessica let go of her wife and soothed it, “Be careful of your words.”

“Of course.” Yuri winced while touching her arm, she mentally slapped herself for letting words out so carelessly. She took a look at the baby monitor and found the twins still sleeping soundly, she walked around and occasionally helped the staff with the food placement and the setting up of the balloons. A combination of gold and white ballons with the babies name on them decorated the entrance of the tent , a golden and white rainbow arch welcoming the guests. There was even a dessert bar set up with multiple desserts starting popping out , courtesy of Sooyoung and her family. Multiple varieties of cakes and cupcakes already on display. Right in the middle of the refridgerator is the twins’ cake. Yuri gasped , it was beautiful. A pastel pink cake with two tiers, and there’s two macaroon tower accompanying it. Jessica walked to her wife and was also shocked with the beautiful cake design. She held onto Yuri’s hand tightly, “BABE! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!” The both of them stared at the cake for some time before the event planner called Jessica away to look at the set up. The little stage is now filled with fresh fruits, rice cakes , and flowers , and of course the chairs.

They both looked at the time , it’s almost showtime. They walked into the house and bumped into Hyoyeon halfway, “Go on and change and get ready. We will handle it from here.” She said and shoo the both of them up. Even Taeyeon and Tiffany are ready, Rosie wearing another Blanc&Eclare baby blue sleeveless dress, a beautiful headband decorated her head. “Rosie is so pretty!” Yuri and Jessica cooed, Rosie shot out a beautiful smile. “I will go help out with the guests. Take your time. Tiff and Nicole will take care of the kids in the playroom.” Taeyeon said. The couple agreed and went into their room, Yuri woke the twins up and fed them some water and let them calm down before go searching for her eldest. She spotted two babies in their underwear in the hallway playing catch. “Ji Ji-ah… time to get ready, Mina shouldn’t you get ready too.” The two scrabled away quickly Mina went to Nicole while Ji ji ran towards her. She carried her daughter up and that little girl already clad in sweat. She kissed those cheeks, “You’re sweaty and smell now. Aish.. we have to give you another bath. Your hair is all wet.”

“Hailey Kwon! You are all sweaty!” Jessica called out but her eldest just ran towards her and hugged her legs and stare at her. “Go shower. Umma will help you.”

“Me?” Yuri pointed to herself, “Of course you. I need to dress the twins up.” Jessica said and left the two of them , Hailey jumped about and took off to the bathroom, Yuri sighed. She entered the shower and grabbed her eldest tickling her senseless, “You give me so much work!” The little girl’s scream was heard all over the bedroom. Even the twins were startled, “Your umma and your unnie are so rough. Please grow up to be little gentle girls, nae?” Jessica changed them into fresh diapers and slowly put on their hanbok. She couldn’t help but kissed their face soundly, they looked so adorable and pretty in it. She pinned their hair especially Nana’s but it never looked right, in the end Jessica had to wet the hair a little and pin it for it to look neat and tidy. “Your hair is stubborn just like you Hanna-ya..” She grumbled. Yuri and Hailey came out of the shower after a while and they both hovered over the twins. “Neomu yeppo…” Hailey said and kissed her sister’s hand while Yuri kept landing loud kisses over the babies.

“Go and change quick. We still have to dry your hair and braid it, umma and mummy still need to get ready. Yuri-ya…I got your outfit already.” Jessica called out while taking out the hair dryer but Yuri took it out of her wife’s hand. “Go get ready yourself. I’ll dress her up and braid her hair. Go.” Jessica kissed her wife’s cheeks and ran off, Yuri touched her cheeks, it was the first kiss of the day. “Umma ppali-wa..” Hailey snapped her umma out of her lovesick trance. Yuri helped her daughter with her hanbok and made a French braid for her daughter. She kissed those pretty lips, “You are so perfect. Don’t let anybody tell you you’re not perfect.” She whispered into her daughter’s ear. The little girl grinned and hooked her arm around her umma’s neck, “Saranghae umma-ya..”

“Mm..nado saranghae Hae Ji-ya…”

Jessica who was busy changing rolled her eyes , those two are just too much with their sweet cheesy words sometimes, one can only imagine Yuri with three daughters, more cheesiness will come her way. She heard her wife and daughter getting out of the closet and she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter