Life With Twins

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was carrying Nana in a wrap when she felt something wet on her shirt. She took a peek at her daughter and noticed Nana spit some milk out and she spat it into Jessica’s cleavage. “Nice shot..” She said sarcastically to her daughter. Nana looked sleepy enough, she slowly unwrapped the wrap and moved upstairs. Yuri was exhausted and Jessica swapped babies with her today , she reached into her bedroom and saw her wife sleeping soundly with Wonnie snuggled comfortably on her chest.

“Yuri…” She whispered loudly. Yuri did not even stirred. She slowly put Nana down on her wife’s chest and instinctively Yuri’s hand went out and cradled her daughters. Jessica sat next to her wife and took a good look at her spouse. Yuri looked tired and haggard, well, of course. Only Jessica had enough rest. The tanned woman took over everything…

“I’ll give you a mask. You need it.” She whispered and kissed Yuri’s nose. The latter was sleeping with just a short shorts and a sports bra. You don’t need shirt when you have two warm bodies piling on top of you and they will pee and poo on you at anytime. Jessica took out her sheet mask and draped it on her sleeping wife. She stared at the three of them sleeping with their tongues out and shook her head. ‘Must all of them have such ugly sleep postures?’ She asked herself. But she still whipped her phone out and took a pic of the three of them sleeping soundly.

Jessica sniffed her daughters, she loves how the girls smells like talcum powder mixed with Yuri’s scent since the latter was always coddling them and carrying them around. The twins sleeps better if Yuri is near them , better yet when they slept on top of Yuri. Even Wonnie sleeps better and hardly moved. Jessica looked at the time , she was contemplating of waking Yuri up to fetch Ji Ji back or to go to the school and fetch her herself. She considered the latter. Yuri is tired enough.

Despite being afraid of bringing two newborns out , she willed herself to do it. She has to start somewhere , she slowly slipped her twins into a thicker jacket and slowly carried the both of them into their car seat. By the time she make sure the twins are safe and tucked into the car seat , Jessica was already sweating bullets. She climbed into the driver seat and started heating the car up. She is sweating , but her twins needed the warmth more. She started driving towards Ji Ji’s school , she called Krystal.

“Hey unnie..”

“Hey…I’m coming to pick Hailey up with the twins.”

“WHAT?! That’s dangerous..”

“Yah.. how dangerous is that?”

“You know what, I’ll bring Hailey out and I will drive you guys back home.”

“Hey you know I taught you to drive right?”

“Yeah…but you have a 5 inches scar running across your abdomen. So I think I am more fit to drive. Oh, you better inform Yuri unnie before she goes crazy.”

Jessica gasped , she had forgotten to tell Yuri she had gone out with the twins. Krystal chuckled , she knew her sister did not do it. “I’ll send her a text message. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you baby…”

 

 

Krystal waitied for her niece outside of the school gates. She saw Hailey walking out holding onto another girl. ‘That must be Yoo Min-a’ Krystal thought. She had taken a look at the girl’s folder and felt a pang of ache in her heart.

“Hailey…”She called out.

The said name looked up and smiled widely at her emmo , she dragged Mina along. Krystal chuckled , it reminded her of Sulli. They stood in front of her , Mina immediately bowed her head. “Anyeonghaseyo, Miss Jung.”

“Hello Min-a ssi.” Mina did not lift her head up. Krystal smiled and crouched down , “You should look at someone when they are talking to you.” She said softly. Mina lifted her head up and Krystal took a good look at her. She has such sweet features , almost doll like. She could not fathom how her father could just leave such beautiful girl behind.

“Nae, Miss Jung.”

“Are you here to sent Hailey out?” Mina nod. Krystal smiled, “You are such a good girlfriend.” She watched as Mina blushed at the word girlfriend. ‘You are completely smitten by my niece aren’t you?’

“Do you stay here till evening?” Another nod.

“Who comes and fetches you?”

“My umma.”

“I see. Oh… Hailey your mummy is here. Min-a ssi , would you like to follow us ?” Mina was taken aback.

“My umma said to not follow strangers.” Krystal nod her head , agreeing with her.

“Alright , but later can I ask your umma to allow you to spend time this weekend with Hae Ji? Would you like that?” Mina nod her head. Hailey started jumping happily around pulling her emmo’s sleeve. Krystal was about to call her niece out when Mina spoke , “Ji…hajima. If you tore it , Miss Jung will have to buy a new one and it needs money. Money is hard to find Ji-ah…” At her words , Ji Ji immediately stopped pulling and apologized to Krystal.

“Alright, say goodbye Hailey. Your mummy is waiting now.” Hailey rushed forward and kissed Mina’s cheeks before saying goodbye. Mina stayed inside the school compound and waved till she no longer sees Hailey.

 

 

“Hey…”

“Hi mummy. MUMMY!! You brought dongsaeng ?”

“Yup. Surprise!” Hailey squealed in delight.

“Who are talking to just now?” Jessica asked Krystal as the latter adjusts the driving seat.

“Mina… such a sweet girl. And so pretty…”

“She is.” Hailey said dreamily. Krystal and Jessica shook their heads, looks like another whipped Kwon is on the rise.

Krystal drove them to a nearby fast food store to have lunch , thank god Yuri did not remove the strollers. Krystal helped her unnie out with the car seats and clipped it on the stroller. Jessica put blankets over the car seats and wheeled them in. Hailey followed behind with Krystal. After settling everyone ,Krystal went on to order for them while Jessica took care of her daughters.

“Ji Ji-ah, how did Mina go home?”

“Mina says her umma will pick her up after work..”

“Did they move into their new place already?”

“They did. That’s why Mina have to wake up earlier now because it’s far.”

“I see. Mummy is getting better. Would you like mummy to start making you lunches to bring to school?”

“Yes please…. Actually…mummy can you make one for Mina too?” Ji ji asked nervously.

“Of course.”

“Thank you mummy..”

 

 

Yuri woke up and felt her chest got lighter, no cries. She snapped her eyes open and indeed, she was alone. The cots were empty, the beds are empty. She walked the house and found it empty. She panicked. She grabbed her phone and saw messages. She clicked onto them and sighed relievely. “She brought the twins out to pick up Jiji…aish. Scared me there”

She ran her fingers through her hair and grimaced, she need a good shower. She took her towel and head into the bathroom. She’s still sleepy. Almost two weeks of non stop working aroud the twins finally got to her… she is exhausted. She let the hot water drenched her tired body , honestly it would be great if someone helps her to shower. But there is no one. She slowly took out the shampoo and lather her her hair with it. She took a long time under the shower , enjoying this alone time.

After quite some time , she stepped out of the shower stall and put her robe on before drying her hair off. She contemplated putting her bra on , “ it. I’m just gonna sleep and let Sica handle it today.” She walked to her bed and slumped face down , falling asleep almost instantly.

 

 

Jessica arrived home and went up the bedroom with her daughters. Krystal too helped with one of the twins. She entered her room and was shocked to see her wife sleeping . Snoring softly. She stopped Krystal. “Don’t. Your sister in law is sleeping.”

“I’ve seen her sleep all the time…” She attempted to step inside the room. But Jessica stopped her.

“. And mine.” Krystal bulged her eyes out. She handed Wonnie to Jessica immediately and ran off. Jessica’s hands are now full. She slowly put her daughters down and let them both play a while with their big sister. Hailey grabbed her sister’s foot and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter