Just Like You

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight it’s just Yuri and her daughters, Jessica need to work overtime for the new collection and to double check on her flights and schedules for fashion week. Yuri and Hailey washed the twins up and helped them with their pajamas. Hailey rubbed Nana’s hair with a towel slightly to dry it , but ended up all of Nana’s hair stood up due to the static, Yuri and Ji Ji burst out laughing loudly, the tanned woman took out her phone and filmed a video.

“Nana… you look so pretty!” Ji Ji was heard laughing madly behind the video. “Nana… uri Nana is so special. Look at that hair.”

“Umma..it’s like lighting strike her!” Yuri and her daughter laughed like there is no tomorrow while the twins just stare at them dumbfoundedly. “Arasso, enough playing. Let’s go to sleep.” JI Ji rushed to get a book our to read for her sister, while Yuri held her twins closer to her and feed them their milk, their unnie squeezed between them with a book and started reading to them. Yuri watched with a contended smile on her face, after finishing a bottle and almost done with the story, the two troublemakers fell asleep. Ji Ji kissed her sister’s face and went to her umma, “Umma…I want ice cream.”

“Okay. Since you are going with mummy to the office tomorrow, want to stay up and wait for mummy?” Ji Ji nod her head and Yuri carried her down to the kitchen. Both mother and daughter sat infront of the tv and enjoy their ice cream, Ji Ji lay her back on her umma’s front while her mother fed her ice cream. Ever since Mina joined their family and mre kids in the household, it is getting harder to control their TV time, in the end Yuri had to cove under the pressure, no restraint on TV time. But luckily Hailey will still stick to only an hour of tv a day , and with her ballet classes and playtime with Mina, sometimes they both did not even turn on the tv. Tonight for example, Yuri and Hailey are watching cartoons while waiting for Jessica. “Umma will miss you when you go to Europe with mummy.”

“I will miss you too umma, and the babies.”

“Promise you will be good with mummy?” Yuri showed her pinky. “I will. I promise you.”

“Umma, can you call me everyday? I want to see you and dongsaeng…” Ji Ji said softly while hooking Yuri’s neck with her arms. “Of course we will call you everyday.” Ji Ji hummed and got up to kiss her umma’s lips.

“What are you two doing?” Jessica’s voice broke them out of their trance. Yuri and her daughter smiled widely when they saw the designer entering the house. “Mummy!” Hailey ran towards her mummy and hugged her legs tight. “Hi baby.. I miss you.” Jessica leaned down to hug her daughter. Yuri stood up and wait for her turn, Jessica stood up and kissed her lips. “OH my god.. its so tiring.”

“Have you had dinner mummy?” Ji Jia asked, Jessica shook her head. “I’m too busy…and now I’m too tired.”

“Good….guess who ordered food for you?” Yuri teased, Jessica stared at her wife and whined. “Why are you so sweet?” She hugged the tanned woman tight and sighed. “Go and shower. By the time you are done, food will be here already.” Yuri said and slapped her wife’s lightly, earning a glare from her wife. “How are the twins?”

“Down and out.” Yuri replied while showing a peace sign, she looked so cute that her wife couldn’t help but squeeze her cheeks together and kiss her lips again. “Good job babe… I’ll go shower now. eat with me?”

“Of course. Ji Ji and I will wait for you.”

Jessica ran upstairs to have a quick shower while the two waited patiently for the food, finally they heard the doorbell. Yuri walked to the door with money ready , she ordered naengmyeon for her wife and extra spicy stir fried octopus as well as jjajangmyeon for her daughter some fried dumplings and fried chicken. Hae Ji squealed in delight as the food are all lay out in front of her, “My favorite!”

“Nae…I know you love jjajjangmyeon.”

“Thank you umma…” Ji Ji said sweetly and puckered up her lips for Yuri to kiss. The tanned woman obliged. Just as she was kissing her princess, Jessica came down and saw them kissing. “Yah…no kissing without me.”

“Come on down and eat, it’s still warm.” Yuri pulled out the chair for her wife. Jessica gasped at the food, its what she’s craving for at the moment. “Seobang…”

“I know you don’t want anything too heavy so I got you some clear broth naengmyeon and something spicy for you. I asked for extra spicy.”

“Come here… you deserve a kiss.” Yuri gladly leaned down and receive a kiss on her cheek. “Let’s eat.” Jessica twirled some noodle on her chopstick and a piece of octopus, when the food hit her palette she sighs happily. Her comfort food. Yuri just smiled at her wife and daughter eating so happily. Ji Ji of course turns into a messy eater, but Yuri tied her hair into a messy bun and let the girl have her fill with her food. “Seobang try it!” Yuri opened and took in the octopus but as soon as the spiciness hit her , she choked on the food and was coughing violently scaring Jessica and Hailey. “Umma…” Ji Ji passed her sippy cup to her umma and watched as the tanned woman gulped it all down. “I’m so sorry. I forgot you can’t have spicy food.”

Yuri just shook her hands , “Gwenchana..”

“Mummy I want to try..” Ji Ji said but Yuri and Jessica shook their heads. She whined loudly and in the end Jessica fed her, after a few chews she shrieked in pain. “UMMA!!!”

“I told you…” Jessica said and passed the water to her daughter. She shook her head both Yuri and Hailey can’t take spicy food , she sighed she hope the twins are good at eating spicy food. Both umma and daughter sat opposite of her fanning their swollen mouth. “How’s the octopus?” Both of them kept quiet and focused on extinguishing the fire in their mouth. “I don’t like it..” Ji Ji said with a pout and take a big bite of her fried dumplings. Jessica laughed and finished her food.

After their supper, the three of them sat at the living room while Jessica filled her wife with her daily work, she took out the sketches from the designers. “The Chanel show in Paris sent me their work today, apparently we will be wearing the same dress.” Yuri dropped her jaw at the dresses. “NO! It’s too low cut! I don’t like it!”

“But it will look so good on me…”

“I don’t care. Those are mine. They are not for public display.” Yuri said sternly while staring at the dress, it’s beautiful of course but it reveals too much cleavage. Thankfully the designer kept her daughter’s modesty or she will throw a bigger fit. Jessica just rolled her eyes, “Well I have decided on this dress so you can just it up Kwon.” Yuri whined and complained but it fell on deaf ears because even Kwon Hae Ji said it looked nice. The tanned woman just sighed and drop herself on the couch while listening to her wife and daughter discussing fashion and what pairs with what. That got her thinking, Hailey is really good with fashion, if she grows up she might enter the fashion industry and Jessica would have an heir for her line. But what about Kwon Corporations, what if all three of her daughters are not keen on entering the business world? She sighed, ‘It is still too early to think of that Yuri-ah…’ She told herself.

 

 

Sunny has been home for three days now and they are slowly adjusting to life with Kookie, he has been a good boy. But he is very very hard to put down to sleep, it’s like he is operating on coffee instead of milk. It took them a long long time to put him down to sleep, Yuri told them that Kookie might be operating on his own time and they have to reset his time. Her s are tender from Kookie’s strong latching. That boy definitely had his umma’s appetite. That is for sure. Since she and Sooyoung are at home for a few months, they helped with Rosie and the twins too. The twins are more easier to take care now that they are used to the noise and everyone in the household , Sunny held Nana while feeding her milk. “Why are you frowning while drinking huh?” She eased the frown between Nana’s eyes. That girl sure frowns a lot like Jung Soo Jung. While Sooyoung is trying to burp Wonnie , Kookie is on his rocker looking around while Kim Roseanne is chewing on a plastic toy nearby.

Sunny shook her head, a household full of babies. Who would have thought they would be raising their babies all together? Nana finished her milk and Sunny held her up to burp her, Wonnie had burped already and her wife put her on the playmat for tummy time. While she was burping Nana, Rosie crawled up to her. Her face close to Nana’s and her drool covered hand patted her chingu’s cheek lightly, Nana flinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter