It's Good To Be With My Other Half

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri woke up feeling refreshed, today’s the day. The day her two darlings coming back to her side. She dressed the twins up in similar attire, and attached a pink ribbon headband on them. “Aigoo so cute… we are going to see mummy and unnie today. Do you miss them?” She put the sleeping twins in their car seat and kissed their cheeks before starting the car to the airport. She took a look at her reflection and grinned, ‘I look good for my Sica baby’ She stopped by the florist shop and bought a dozen of roses for her wife.

Jessica turned around in her seat and found Hailey sleeping with her hands raised up above her head, she snickered and raised the blanket to cover her daughter’s body. In a few hours time , the plane will land in Seoul and will soon be reunited with her daughters and wife, she missed those three so much. She couldn’t sleep much and was excited for the plane to reach Seoul. She wants to hug Yuri and the twins so much and kiss them senseless.

Yuri pushed the pram into the airport, she was excited and kept bouncing from feet to feet. The twins are awake now and Yuri was glad , Jessica will be happy to see them both awake. She walk to the information board and found out the plane has touched down. She quickly pushed the pram to the arrival hall and waited behind a large pillar for her wife, she wanted to surprise Hailey and Jessica. She waited patiently with the twins, thankfully those two are being obedient today. “We will see them later, remember to give mummy and unnie a big big hug alright?” She leaned down and kissed her two daughters gently. She kept looking at the information board, the plane has now landed. She looked behind the pillars and continue to wait, after almost half an hour she finally saw Jessica pushing a few large suitcases with Hailey sitting on top of the suitcases. Jessica was looking around for her wife while her team and staff bade goodbye to her. Yuri took the chance when Jennie said goodbye to her wife and daughter , she sneaked up behind Jessica , parked the pram next to the trolley and hugged her wife tight from behind. Jessica squealed and turned around, it was Yuri.

A wide smile decorated her face and she slammed her body on Yuri’s. “Seobang!”

“Hello my Queen.” She took out the flowers she hid and presented it to her wife. “Hope you like it.” Jessica took the flowers and sniffed , “I love it. Thank you Seobang” Yuri grinned and kissed her lips gently. “I miss you so much Sica-baby…”

“UMMA!”

“My princess!” Yuri released her wife and carried her daughter in her arms. Yuri felt Hailey tightening her little arms around her umma’s neck. Yuri sniffed her daughter’s sweet scent and sighed, she missed this little rascal. “I miss you so much Kwon Hae Ji.”

“Umma I miss you too” Hailey puckered up her lips and Yuri lowered down to kiss her daughter. Jessica walked to the pram and lowered down to take a good look at the terrible duos. “Hello my darlings! I miss you two troublesome babies so much….” Jessica leaned down and kissed her daughters. “What do you think? Did I do a good job?”

“Of course. They looked good, and their cheeks have filled up so much.” Jessica flickered those chubby cheeks and watched as they jiggle. Even Hailey couldn’t help but giggle, those two had gained much weight under Yuri’s care. “They looked good , but you looked terrible.” Jessica held her wife’s face in her hands and kissed those hollow cheeks. “They’re giving you a hard time right?” Jessica asked while carrying Haven into her arms, the little baby immediately hooked her little arms around her mummy’s neck. Jessica grinned and patted her daughter’s little back gently. “I miss you too Wonnie-ah..” Yuri then carried Nana and put her onto Jessica’s other arm. “Hello little ice… do you miss me?” Nana smiled happily and Jessica smiled back, “You little cutie pie..”

“I’m okay. Just very tired and lacking sleep. But I am okay now, you’re back.” Yuri said cheerfully. “Good job seobang-ah..”

 

Upon reaching home, Yuri instructed her wife and Hailey to enter the house first while she get the luggage and the twins, but little did they know, she had organized a surprise party for them. The moment Jessica and Hailey entered the house, everyone popped the party popper and strings of confetti fell on them. “WELCOME HOME!!!” Hailey screamed happily and jumped into Sooyoung’s embrace, Nicole jumped onto Jessica and hugged her. “Congratulations Jessica!”

Everyone cheered and laughed loudly each forgetting that they have babies , soon five babies’ cry overpowered their loud cheers. Each of them quickly ran to their precious bundle of joy and try to appease those babies. Each apologizing to their own babies for scaring them , Sooyoung and Sunny was busy appeasing their little man , Rosie was crying hard for being awaken from her nap Taeyeon was kissing those redden cheeks and chuckled softly, Hyoyeon went to look for Arya , the little girl was awake and tears were flowing down her cheeks , she sniffled hard. The twins are of course screaming their heads out and required Yuri to hold them both to calm them down, Jessica suddenly laughed turning heads. “Oh my gosh…look at us now! We all have babies to pacify!” They all chuckled , at that moment Yoona and Seohyun entered the house, “UNNIE!!” Yoona jumped into Jessica’s arm and the designer hugged the younger girl. “You and Seohyun are getting thinner… have you not been eating well?”

“ We are okay unnie..”Seohyun said softly. Jessica smiled no one would know what these two have gone through for the past few months , she just walked forward and engulfed those two in her embrace. “You all did well, Han Byul will be okay.”

“Arasso, let’s go to the dining hall. I have Youngja ahjumma to cook up food for us. Let’s go.” They put down the babies in the playroom and move to the dining hall. As food was served, conversation flowed. They were all curious about Jessica’s interview and days there. “I bought gifts for all of you, including the babies.” Tiffany gasped, “Please tell me you got me the things I asked from you…”

“Of course..” Jessica gave her best friend a sly smile and Tiffany returned it. Taeyeon sighed, another hole in her bank account now. Hailey has officially stuck onto her umma, she sat next to Yuri during dinner and when she stared at her umma with her puppy eyes the tanned woman just carried her daughter in her arms and put her on top of her lap. The whole dinner Yuri hardly took a glance at everyone, she was focused on her eldest daughter, she fed her daughter while Hailey acted like a baby and the whole meal she just relax in her umma’s arm. Everything was fed straight into . The rest of them snickered at them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter