The Talk That Never Happen Part 1

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica got out of her car and waited patiently in her sister’s office for Mina’s mother. She took deep breaths and tried to calm herself down.

 

“Unnie, do you need me to be there for you?” Krystal asked. Jessica shook her head, “Don’t worry. Unnie can manage.”

She watched as Krystal go through documents and having meetings with her staff, she reached out and held her sister’s hand.

 

“How are you and Sulli?” 

 

A smile carved on Krystal’s face. “We are okay... it’s funny how we never run out of topics to talk about. And I like that my new venture here made me learn so many new things and there are so much more to learn. And she has been really supportive of me.”

 

“Any plans for marriage?” Krystal shook her head.

 

“Nope. Not yet. I still have plans for this place.” Jessica smiled and went over to Krystal kissing her cheek. “Unnie knows that you will do well. But remember to think your own happiness too. Your Yuri unnie and I want to see you be happy with the one you love.” 

 

“I know unnie... don’t worry.” Jessica smiled and let her sister do her work. She took a glance at the clock, it’s already 9:30am. Did she missed Mina and her mother?

 

“Jungie...where’s Mina and mother?”

 

“That’s weird. The system will inform me if she’s here.” Krystal fumbled with her computer and checked.

 

“Classes are in place but Mina is absent. There’s no record of her today.” She pulled out the CCTV footages and checked. “She didn’t come today.” Krystal took her blazer and turned to Jessica , “Follow me unnie.” Jéssica walked behind her sister while the younger girl navigate around the school , she stopped in front of a class. Jessica recognized the class, it’s Hailey’s class. Krystal put a finger on indicating silence while they peeped into the class. A smile adorned Jessica’s face while she watched her daughter actively learning and asking questions even playing tricks on her friends. She is indeed growing up.

 

“Unnie. Mina is not in class.” Krystal typed furiously on her phone and walked back into her office. “The administration told me they tried calling her mother but the call was not answered and after a while the number was unavailable.” 

 

“What are you thinking of Soojung?” 

 

“Can you get Hyo unnie to check on her mom? I have a bad feeling about this..”

 

Jessica nod her head and called Hyoyeon.

 

“Hyo... do me a favor? Check on one of the employees. From the logistics department. Her name’s Lee Cho Eun.”

 

“I understand Hyo. But this is important. I know you have more important things to do but please check on her please.” 

 

After a few minutes Hyoyeon called back.”Sica, this employee. Lee Cho Eun. She didn’t come for work today. But her supervisor just received a call from the hospital. She was involved in a hit and run accident this morning while crossing the road. Both her and her daughter and seriously injured. They are brought over to Daehan Medical Centre. I’m going there with the supervisor to have a looks.”

 

“Krystal and I will meet you there.” Jéssica hung up the call and stared at her sister, “They’re involved in a car accident. You need to be there. And contact next of kin..”

 

“Unnie.. according to her records her only emergency contact is her mother.” 

 

Jessica bit her lips.., she texted Hyoyeon to look for their next of kin before leaving to the hospital immediately. Krystal was on the phone telling her staffs to take over her today before sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter