Happy Birthday Hailey ( Part 3)

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hailey was having a hard time sleeping so she lay on top of Yuri twirling her umma’s hair on her fingers. She was quiet trying to fall asleep , but she was too excited for her birthday tomorrow. Yuri patted her daughter’s back softly trying to lull her daughter to sleep. Jessica came out of the shower and saw her wife and daughter laying on top of each other . She quickly fished out her phone and snapped a few photos.

“How is it possible that I carried her for nine months , in labour for almost 8 hours and she came out looking like Kwon Yuri … #kwonyurinewlover #leftout “

She posted the photo on her social media gaining immediate likes and response. She put her phone down and walked towards the bed. “Hey baby girl…” She cooed to her daughter. The little girl just stared at her and then turned her head away.

“Yah. Don’t do that to mummy.” Yuri chided her daughter after seeing how her daughter treated Jessica. She opened her arms and urged her wife to join her. Jessica smiled and went into her wife’s arms , she looked for a comfortable position and stared at their daughter. Her hand s out and pat her daughter’s bottom.

“She’s not wearing any tonight.” Yuri answered her wife.

“Baby , are you afraid of pee-ing on the bed that you can’t sleep?” Jessica asked. The little girl nod her head slowly.

“Silly girl , it’s okay. Mummy and umma won’t scold you. Just go to sleep.” Yuri said.

“Umma , tell me about dongsaeng.” Hailey’s question made her mothers speechless.

“What do you want us to tell you baby.. dongsaeng isn’t here yet.” Jessica asked.

“When will dongsaeng come?”

“Mummy and umma will go see a doctor in a few days. And then we need to wait for some time for dongsaeng.”

“If I wish for dongsaeng more, will I have more dongsaeng?”

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked, making her daughter let out an exasperated sigh.

“If I pray for dongsaeng everyday , will I get more than one dongsaeng?”

“Erm.. that we don’t know.” Jessica answered vaguely. Just thinking of pushing one watermelon sized human out is enough painful already , imagine two. She shuddered internally.

“Can you handle two babies?” Yuri asked her daughter, surprisingly the little girl just nod her head.

“I will love them the same.”

“Good girl. You are a good unnie.” Jessica praised her daughter. Not long after that Hailey fall asleep on top of Yuri.

Jessica played with her wife’s fingers deftly while Yuri was patting their daughter’s well rounded bottom until Jessica broke the silence.

“Babe, I’ve been thinking….”

“Mmhmm…” Yuri urged her wife.

“How about we exchange roles this time?”

“During ?”

“NOOOOO!!!! THE IUI !!!”

“Oh… what do you mean exchange the roles?” Yuri asked sheepily.

“When we decided to have Hae Ji we also decided to use my eggs and your DNA. This time let’s change roles.”

“But Sica-baby , the DNA extraction is really painful. You won’t be able to walk normally for a few days sometimes to a week.”

“I really want to do it this way.”

“Why?”

“Because maybe this way our next baby will look like me…”

“Do I look that bad that you want our kids to look more like you?”

“ANIYA!!! I just want to have kids looking like me running around and making you more happy.”

“I am happy regardless of how my kids looks like. I love you.”

“I know. Its just , I’m so happy whenever I saw Hailey looking like you. I want you to feel the same way staring at our daughter looking like me.”

Yuri reached out to her wife and hugged her tight. “I love you. And I love you more each and everyday. I don’t need kids running around looking like you to love you. Just being here with you talking and holding each other is more than enough for me.”

“I love you Yuri.”

“I know. Go to sleep. It’s gonna be a long day tomorrow.”

 

 

 

The next morning , the little girl woke up first. Being too excited to go to the zoo and celebrating her birthday today she woke up feeling energetic and enthusiastic. But , there was a mishap. She had forgotten that she no longer wears diaper. She looked down and saw her pants are wet. Hailey immediately get off the bed and grabbed a towel from the closet and dabbed the spot. But seeing that the spot is not drying up soon , she soon began to feel frustrated. Before long , she was sniffing and trying hard to conceal her voice.

Jessica woke up when she heard sniffling. She tried to sleep back but her ears caught on to the sniffling sound. She quickly recognized it as her daughter’s , she darted up immediately and scanned the bed. There sitting on the bed trying to dry the bed with the towel sits her baby girl. She quickly crawled to her daughter , not caring if she stepped on her wife.

“What’s wrong baby?” Jessica quickly held her daughter.

“Mummy….” Hailey just answered solemnly

Jessica took a look at the wet spot and understood immediately. She tapped her wife up. Yuri woke up when she felt someone tapping her back. She turned and saw Jessica holding their crying daughter in her arms. Sensing that something might have happened, she jumped up and checked her girls.

“Yuri-ah , Ji Ji accidentally peed on the bed.”

Yuri turned her head towards the bed. And she saw the wet spot and a towel lying next to it. She turned to her baby girl and held her hands out for her. Hailey slowly crawled to her umma. Yuri just held her daughter tight.

“Gwenchana. It’s just an accident. Now you know. And now you learn.”

“Umma, you will still bring me to the zoo right?”

“Of course. Let’s go prepare.” Yuri passed her daughter to her wife.

“You guys go in first. I’ll clean up here.” But Jessica shook her head. She held her wife’s hand and puled Yuri towards her.

“Yul , go in with her. I’ll clean up here. She woke up crying and wiping the bed. I think she is really afraid of disappointing you. I think you need to talk to her.” Jessica said. Yuri looked at her daughter. Hailey was staring at the floor. It hit Yuri hard when she discovered that her daughter had not looked her in the eye since she woke up. She rubbed her temple.

“Aigoo…”

“Go inside with her. Both of you needed a chat.” Yuri nod her head at Jessica’s statement. She grabbed their towel and went into the bathroom with her daughter. Jessica looked on for a while before changing the duvet.

Yuri was washing her daughter up when she finally spoke.

“Ji ji, it’s okay. It’s just an accident. No one blames you.” Yuri said while drying her daughter’s hair.

“Umma , mianhe.”

“Gwenchana. You are growing up slowly. Take your time.” Yuri looked at her daughter through the mirror.

“Umma, are you angry at Ji Ji?” The tanned woman was flabbergasted at the statement her daughter made.

“Why would umma be mad?” She asked.

“Because umma say Ji Ji is a big girl . But big girl don’t pee pee on the bed.”

Yuri turned her daughter around and crouched down to the little girl’s level.

“It’s okay. Ji ji is a big girl , but you are still growing up. Being big girl doesn’t mean that you won’t make mistakes. In fact , being big girl means you still make mistakes and you know you made a mistake and do your best to not do it again.” Yuri advised her daughter, but the little girl was not looking into her eyes. She was eyeing the floor. Yuri used her finger and guided her daughter’s chin to look at her.

“Look at umma. Mummy and umma are not mad at Ji Ji for pee-ing on the bed. It’s okay. As long as you know it’s wrong then it’s okay.”

“What if Ji Ji pee again tonight?”

“Then umma and mummy and Ji Ji will clean the bed up again and go to sleep.” Yuri said

“Ji Ji-ah , everyone needs to slowly learn, make mistakes and grow up. Umma also made a lot of mistakes. Mummy also. But we learn and we don’t do it again. Just because you are a big girl ,doesn’t mean you cannot make any wrong doing. Understand?”

The little girl just nod her head and looked into Yuri’s eyes. Finally. She walked to her umma and bury her head into Yuri’s stomach. Yuri held her daughter’s body close to her. Feeling the warm little body on her.

“Let’s go out . We’re going to the zoo.” Hailey immediately let out a bright smile , Yuri leaned down and kissed her daughter’s cute nose.

“Umma and mummy loves you so much. Don’t forget that.”

“Ne.” The little girl replied sweetly.

“Happy Birthday , my sweetheart.”

“Gomawo umma. Saranghae.”

“Umma loves you too.”

 

 

When both mother and daughter got out of the bathroom , they saw Jessica already lay out their outfits and changed the bed sheets. Yuri walked to her wife and kissed her wife’s cheek repeatedly.

“You are amazing. You did so much already in such a short time. Isn’t mummy amazing baby?” Yuri asked their daughter. The little girl just nod her head repeatedly and went over to her mummy.

“Mummy. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. We are not mad.”

“Arasso , Sica go shower now. We’re gonna have breakfast before going out.”

“AMERICAN BREAKFAST!!” Both her girls demanded at the same time.

“Kay’” Yuri said defeatedly.

She walked over to the bed and saw the outfit her wife lay out. It was another family matching outfit. A navy green tank top matched with a black high waisted shorts for Yuri. A similar colored long sleeved shirt with a few button undone on the top with a white ripped denim short which showed a little bit of buttcheek for Jessica. Yuri glared at the shorts hating how short it is and how others can stare at her wife’s . She grabbed the shorts and threw it back into the closet , into the farthest part of it. she grabbed another white shorts but without the ripped parts and slightly longer. It was above knee but covered most of the thigh.

“This one is better.”

She strutted out of the closet and took a look over at her daughter’s outfit. It was also the same color but it was a short sleeve one with a white leggings. Yuri smiled at her daughter’s outfit.

“Cute.”

“Who?” Yuri heard her wife’s voice. She turned and saw Jessica strutting over to her , her hair was still wet and the bathrobe was slightly opened at her chest. Yuri struggled to keep shut.

“Close your mouth Yuri-ah”

“You looked so y….” Yuri hugged her wife and swayed their body slowly.

“Why are you still in your bathrobe and why is my daughter still sitting on the floor with DooEe?” Yuri looked at their daughter. The little girl was busy playing with her dog.

“We’re gonna change now.” Yuri released her wife and gestured her daughter up. The little girl shot out her hands and urged her umma to pull her up. Yuri looked at Jessica.

“She’s yours for sure.” Then she grunted and pull her daughter up before landing pecks all over the little girl’s face. Jessica shook her head an continue letting her girls have their own playtime. She took he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter