16th Week Pregnancy Vlog

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up first out of habit and figured it was too early to wake up on a Saturday but too late to sleep back. She turned her head and stared at Yuri who was sleeping with her tongue out as usual. She pecked her wife’s cheeks and stared at the ceiling thinking of what to do. ‘I should cook breakfast. But I’m so lazy…’ She took her phone out and scrolled through her social media and replied to some messages. Yuri was sprawled on her back her t shirt was hiked up exposing her bare stomach. Jessica couldn’t help but touched those abs. Unconsciously , her hands went lower and lower. She quickly withrdrew her hands before she did something embarrassing. ‘I’m her wife, even if I finger ed her , it’s my right.’ Jessica thought.

Her thoughts were in the gutter at this point. Jessica slowly lifted off the covers on Yuri and sneaked under the covers. She slowly sneaked in and planted herself below Yuri’s crotch. She giggled to herself at what she was about to do. She traced her finger on Yuri’s underwear , running her fingers up and down the slit and applying pressure on the nub. She gasped when there was moisture slowly seeping through the fabric. She applied more pressure and thrilled when she heard her wife groaning. Yuri moved her legs and Jessica held her breath afraid her wife might woke up. When she felt Yuri stopped moving , she continued her administrations. She slowly tugged on Yuri’s underwear and giving slight bites and on the sleeping women’s inner thigh.

But since Yuri was sound asleep , Jessica couldn’t get the underwear off. She only managed to get a little bit of the hem of her underwear off. But that had to do it. Jessica the inner side of Yuri’s thigh and nibbled her waya across Yuri’s folds. She took a wiff of her wife’s sweet cavern and the outer of the , feeling the sweet juice seeping out. Jessica used the tip of her tongue and probed into the opening and quickly drew it out. She watched as her wife’s fists clenched and unclenched. She increased her probing and used her thumb to gently massage Yuri’s . She heard her wife moan and increased her tempo.

Yuri felt herself getting more and more restless and felt someone giving her pleasure from down below. She thought she was dreaming and wanted to wake up quickly. She don’t want to accidentally moan and have her wife knew she was having a wet dream. She willed herself to open her eyes and wake up from this amazing dream. She opened her eyes and found that the pleasure was still there and has increased from tempo. She looked at her surroundings and found Jessica missing ,she looked further and saw a lump below her. She carefully lifted the covers and was shocked when she found her wife her from below. She flung back to the mattress and took a deep breath.

“Thank god it was just you…” Yuri said groggily. She threw the bed covers off and found her wife staring up at her with latching on her nub. “God… you’re killing me.” Jessica shot her wife a grin and slowly inched up. “Good morning seobang.” She kissed Yuri’s lip letting the tanned woman taste her own juices. “It’s a great way to wake someone up.” Yuri wife. “I was bored.” Jessica replied and slithered down to her wife again. She yanked the underwear and Yuri got the hint. She lifted her lower body and watched as her wife took her underwear off slowly being careful on her injured leg. Yuri tucked her hands behind her head and watched the spectacular show going on at the moment.

Jessica’s gaze held her wife’s as her tongue slowly the entrance , she used the flat of her tongue and the entrance all the way to the nub and watched as Yuri held her breath. Then she used her finger and flicked the nub, her tongue continue massaging the entrance. Yuri cringed her fingers together , Jessica liked the response she had and gently put her fingers into Yuri. Her fingers rubbed the sensitive spot inside of her and Yuri find herself writhing more under her wife’s attention. Jessica further latched on Yuri’s , it and occasionally nibble on it. The sensitive nub turned red and swollen. Jessica’s fingers increased in speed and she inserted another finger into Yuri she plunged her fingers harder and faster into Yuri and the latter found herself gasping for air as she felt her release coming. “Sica….co..coming..” And she came a second later into Jessica’s mouth.

She and fingers and slowly climbed on top of Yuri. The latter was still gasping for air when her wife hooked her hand on her shirt and yanked it up. Yuri lifted her arms and let the shirt slid past her. She continued staring at her wife and put her hands on Jessica’s thighs. The pregnant woman rubbed her lower body on Yuri’s bare body and the latter felt how wet her wife was. She grinned and shot her hands out but was slapped away by Jessica. “Don’t move.” Jessica warned. Yuri gulped and watch as the goddess above her took off her nightgown leaving her in her wet underwear. Jessica threw her nightgown somewhere and slowly remover her underwear. She watched as Yuri swallowed her saliva , she took it off and took a whiff before putting it in front of Yuri. The tanned woman closed her eyes and sniff the nectar from her wife. Jessica snatched it away before Yuri can get a longer sniff of it. She rubbed her body on Yuri’s and the latter felt her wife’s wetness and the juices seeping out staining her skin.

“Help me…” Yuri grinned at her wife’s words. Jessica inched her body us and sat on Yuri’s chest. The smell of her wife was stronger there and she lift her head up and kissed the top of her wife’s pleasure spot. Her hands shot out and massaged Jessica’s s. Her finger flicking the and looked on as Jessica relieve herself by rubbing her mound on Yuri’s body. Suddenly , a slap on the caused Jessica to whip her eyes open. Yuri smirked at her wife and rubbed her palm on the sore spot then pinching it causing her wife to wince in pain. But after the pain , the pleasure behind it is immeasurable. Yuri roughly shoved her wife towards her and put on her wife’s entrance. She and it harshly making Jessica released illicit moans and pants. “You woke me up didn’t you huh?” Yuri flicked her thumb on her wife’s . Jessica clenched her hands on Yuri’s shoulder and moaned louder. Yuri swooped in and the and it with the tip of her tongue , flicking it left and right on the sensitive nub. Her fingers massaged the entrance and felt her fingers getting soaked , she stopped playing with the and focused on her wife’s sweet entrance. She buried her nose in her wife’s sweet mound and took a deep breath.

“You smell so ing good” Yuri growled under her breath and hard on the thick folds. She used her tongue and stuck it inside of her wife’s entrance. Her tongue the G spot in Jessica’s . “YES!! THERE!! YURI-AH… HAR..HARDER!!” Yuri being the good obedient wife that she is increased her force. Her lips on the outer folds while her tongue worked hard on pleasuring her wife. She loves it when Jessica’s insides clenched on her tongue. She lift her head out to grab a breath and stuck her fingers into her wife’s wet cavern. Jessica squealed when Yuri entered her. Yuri smirked and inserted another finger and focused all on the sweet spot inside of her wife, she watched on as Jessica squirmed above her. Without a warning , she held her wife up and slammed the woman on their bed. Jessica gasped and tightened her hold on Yuri. The latter stopped for a while and looked on at her wife. “You okay? Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?” Jessica shook her head and urged her wife to continue on.

Yuri hovered over her wife and slammed her fingers in, immediately she felt Jessica clenching around her. She increased her speed and with her other hand she spanked Jessica’s buttock. The latter groaned in pain and pleasure , Yuri stiffened her fingers and plunged in deeper and harder. She took in the pleasure seeing her fingers pistoning in and out of her wife’s hole. She pulled her wife’s feet up and continued pumping, the new position made her fingers entered more easily and the friction from the insides made her ecstatic. Jessica felt her wife’s fingers giving her pleasure but when Yuri lifted her legs over the latter’s shoulders and put her finger in , it was a whole new world. Yuri’s skillful fingers rubbed her in all the right places, the tanned woman even took the time to twist her fingers a little bit letting her fingers hit all the other spots inside her making Jessica moan. “Yuri-ah… I …I’m com-

“Don’t come! Hold it in..” Jessica moaned louder and clenched harder on Yuri’s fingers. But Yuri suddenly took her fingers out and positioned her on her wife’s. She rubbed their s together and purposely have her slipped into her wife’s slick entrance. The stimulation was way more intimate and pleasurable , before long Jessica ed. Waves and waves of ecstatic pleasure washes over her. Yuri watched on as her wife shuddered from the . She kept grinding and before long she too ed while calling out to her wife’s name.

Yuri slumped back onto the bed and pulled Jessica into her arms. “That was some long time pent up .” Jessica laughed at the tanned woman’s statement , “You like a dominating Sica?” she asked. Yuri grinned , “I won’t say no to morning . But did I hurt you? I was a little bit rough back there..” Yuri asked with concern. Jessica shook her head , “I am okay. The girls are okay.” Yuri sighed in relief and held her wife tighter in her hold.

Suddenly a rumble was heard , Yuri looked at her wife. “You hungry?” The pregnant woman nod her head shyly. “Let’s go. Let’s make breakfast.” Yuri hobbled out of bed and put on her clothes. Jessica put on her nightgown sans the underwear and went out. “What do you want to eat?” Jessica asked and looked into her cabinet. “What do we have?”

“I want pancakes.”

“Then pancakes it is.” Yuri answered. Jessica took out the ingredients and start making pancakes. Yuri looked on from the stool , sometimes she still can’t believe that her wife can cook now. It was like yesterday when Jessica tried cooking instant ramen and almost set the kitchen on fire. Yuri stared at the goddess in front of her cooking wearing that barely there nightgown and with a slight protruding belly. She stood up from her chair and walked slowly to her wife , hugging her from the back. Her hands protectively lay on Jessica’s stomach and she lay warm kisses on her wife’s neck and bare shoulders. “You are so beautiful.”

“What’s with the sweet mouth?” Jessica teased but she was blushing. Yuri chuckled and swayed their bodies side to side while her hands Jessica’s belly. “We should film a pregnancy vlog. I’ve seen some vloggers who film their monthly pregnancy vlog all the way till their birth. It’s so amazing how from the start it was barely there till her stomach looked so huge.” Jessica listened on while concentrating on flipping her pancakes. “I thought of that too. You want to do one later? I am 16 weeks pregnant now.” Yuri grinned and pecked her wife’s cheek. “Let’s do it after we shower. I’ll hold the camera.”

“But I don’t know what to say.” Jessica said while pouring the batter slowly. “Just your progress, what are you craving , how big are the twins now. How is your body changing , how are you adapting to the cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter