Happy Birthday Hailey (Part 1)

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the Yulsic couple were out frolicking away , Tiffany and Taeyeon were busy discussing Hailey’s birthday party. They have decided to throw the Kwon family a little surprise by helping them to organize everything and letting them have some family time together.

“Fany-ah , I think let’s get them tickets to the zoo. We can get them exclusive tickets , with the petting and feeding and all sorts of stuff.” Taeyeon said while busy burping her daughter. Tiffany was pulling funny faces at her daughter , making Taeyeon fumed in anger.

“Yah… she’s trying to burp. And I am helping her. You’re making her laugh and making it hard for us.”

“But look at her, her eyes are looking at me. What am I supposed to do if she’s looking at me like that?” Tiffany retorted. Taeyeon craned her neck a litte bit and lo and behold , her daughter is doing puppy eyes to her other mother. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. These days , little Rosie has turned into mummy’s little girl. Only going to her umma for food.

“Mummy’s girl.” Taeyeon mumbled, but unfortunately her wife caught it.

“Yeahh, Rosie is mummy’s little girl. She’s mummy’s little princess. Isn’t it right Rosie-ya?” Tiffany cooed to her daughter , making the litle girl show her mega watt gumless smile and her beautiful eyesmile. Tiffany squealed and whipped out her phone.

“How many pictures of her smiling do you want to take? You are turning into those mothers who post every little thing their baby do on the internet.” Taeyeon’s statement made her wife scoffed.

“Well, I am not posting these on social media. I am keeping them for me, myself and I. I am going back to work in another few months time and I need her pictures to keep me going. I heard from my colleagues that the first week back to work is the worst. I saw one of the nurses who came back from maternity leave brought along her son’s little mitten to sniff it when she misses him. I think I will be one of those people now Tae Tae.”

Taeyeon leaned over and peck her wife’s cheek. “You do what you deemed best.”

Tiffany smiled at her wife , which in turn made their daughter smile. “Tae Tae let’s take a family picture.” Taeyeon smiled and complied, holding her daughter upright and leaned into Tiffany. The latter caught Taeyeon off guard when she held her wife’s chin in her hand and kissed her wife passionately. The camera caught it all and Tiffany was very satisfied with it.

“I miss you Tae Tae” Tiffany snuggled into her wife’s chest. Taeyeon snickered and used her other hand to hold her wife closer to her. “I miss you too my old baby.”

“YAHH!”

The little family banter for a while before calming down to let Rosie have her nap. Tiffany took out the vlogging camera and started filming.

“Hello, Taeny family here!! As you can see, Rosie is having her nap and I can have my Tae Tae with me now.” Taeyeon walked over and land a kiss on her wife’s cheek. “I am always here Fany-ah.”

“I meant having you with me , no baby in between.” Tiffany pouted.

“Fancy of you to talk about Rosie, you kept sticking to her.”

“Anyways , we are planning a birthday party for Hae Ji and we will show you guys the preparations and all. We will bring you guys along.” Tiffany and Taeyeon walked out of the room and called the girls out one by one. After a few minutes they are all gathered in the living room.

“Unnie , what do you want from us?” Krystal whined loudly, making her girlfriend cover .

“Jungie-ah, you were just lazing around the whole day. Why are kicking up a fuss?” Krystal glared at her girlfriend but Sulli just pulled out her innocent face, her round eyes looking at her girlfriend. Krystal slumped back to the couch and sighed.

“Well, I gathered you all here today because Kwon Hae Ji’s birthday is tomorrow and I want us to help Yuri and Jessica to plan it. It’s Hailey’s first birthday that she will get to celebrate with both her mothers. Let’s make this a memorable one for them.” Taeyeon announced.

The rest of the girls just nod their head in agreement. Taeyeon was right. It is Hae Ji’s first birthday with both her mother present. “What do you need us to do ?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Tae Tae and I planned to get zoo tickets for the three of them and get them out of the house while the rest of us start prepping.”

“I’ll get the tickets now. I think I can get those with the petting stations and safari. I think Hae Ji will love it.” Sunny said while starting to tap on her phone.

“Yoona , Sooyoung and Seohyun will be in charge of food. Seo-baby , you will be the leader and keep these shikshins on a leash. I picked you two because you know extensively about food. Don’t go overboard.” Taeyeon warned and pointed her fingers at the shikshins. Sooyoung attempted to bite the midget’s finger off.

“Nicole and Krystal , please help us to order a cake for Hailey. I trust you both with that.” Tiffany ordered.

“The rest , please stay back and help us with the decorations. I will be going out with Sulli and Tiffany and Sunny to buy some party decorations and start prepping the house for tomorrow.” Taeyeon said. Suddenly , Sulli shot her hand up.

“How are you going to get the Yulsic couple to comply?”

“By shoving them the tickets and shoo them out of the house.” Krystal said monotonously.

“Then you are in charge of that and making sure they are out the whole day , because we will be having the party at dinner time.” Taeyeon add on.

“Everyone clear?” Hyoyeon asked. And everyone in the room just nod their heads. “Then let’s scram. We have things to do.” Hyoyeon bossed.

“Awww… my Hyo looks so cool when she boss around.” Nicole cooed to her girlfriend making the girls rolled their eyes.

“WAIT!!”

“What is it now Sulli?” Krystal whined.

“Hailey is here in this house sleeping and if all of us are going out. Who will take care of her? If she wakes up and the house is empty she will throw a fit , or worse Yuri unnie and Jessica unnie comes home before us and find their precious daughter all alone without adult supervision , all of our heads will come tumbling down.” Everyone slapped their own forehead at Sulli’s word. They have forgotten about the little girl.

“Sooyoung and Hyoyeon will stay here with Hae Ji while the rest continue on.” Sunny suggested making her girlfriend jump.

“Bunny , I was supposed to go with Yoong for the food.”

“I know , but would you rather face Jessica’s wrath or I will buy you some food on the way home?”

Sooyoung pouted but went in for a hug with her girlfriend anyway.

“Come home safe.” Sooyoung muttered to her girlfriend.

Unknown to them all , all of their antics were filmed on the vlog camera. Tiffany smiled, she is satisfied with the content of the vlog.

 

 

Yoona took out her camera and turns it on.

“Hello , I am Im Yoona and this is my girlfriend. Seohyunnieeee… we are currently living with Yuri unnie and Sica unnie. And we are going out to order some food for Hae Ji’s birthday tomorrow.”She said while putting on her shades and draping her arm around her girlfriend.

“Yoongie , don’t forget your license.” Yoona quickly hand over the camera to her girlfriend and ran back into the house to get her car license. Seohyun looked into the camera and smiled politely.

“Anyeonghaseyo , I am Seo Ju Hyun, but everyone calls me Seohyun. Yoona is my girlfriend.” She continued staring at the camera, not knowing what to say anymore. Yoona came down for quite some time and saw her girlfriend staring into the camera looking confused.

She walked over to Seohyun and kissed her temple. “Just relax. You can do and say whatever you want.” Seohyun just nod at her girlfriend’s words and relish the feeling of Yoona kissing her.

“Let’s go.” She said softly and Yoona held her hand out for her girlfriend.

“Where should we go Hyunnie-ah?”Yoona asked softly and held her girlfriend’s hand in hers. Seohyun smiled softly and recorded her girlfriend’s sweet act in the camera.

“Minho’s restaurant. Hailey loves her food.”

Yoona just hummed in response and quietly drive.

“I’m sorry if our vlog will be too boring for you guys. But we are just pretty quiet.”

“Actually I am a very loud , rude and obnoxious. But Hyunnie calms me down a lot. She balances me out.”

“Because I am too quiet so you have no choice but to tone down.”

“ANIYAA!!” Yoona smiled smugly to the camera.

“Park in the basement Yoong… it’s hot today.” Seohyun said when they were about to reach Minho’s restaurant.

Yoona just complied and parked her car carefully. When Seohyun was about to step out of the car, Yoona yanked her back in and took the camera in her hand. She held the camera up and s her hand around Seohyun’s neck and pushed the latter forward and kissed the girl ferociously.

Seohyun was taken aback and tried to wriggle out but Yoona was strong , in the end she complied and opened to allow her girlfriend’s tongue in. Yoona smiled a little into the kiss and darted her tongue in. Flicking it on her girlfriend’s tongue, Seohyun moaned at it making the choding glee with delight. She continued with her tongue administration till Seohyun pushed her away.

“Im Yoona. Not now.”

Yoona just smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the lips. A light peck this time and swiped her thumb on her girlfriend’s lips wiping away the excesss saliva.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter