You Are Mine!

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung stared at the little baby in her arms now, her son. She cuddled to him softly and watched as he breathes in and out softly and sleeping so deeply. She chuckled to herself, the past 32 hours were not easy. He took his own time coming out, Sunny was in labour for almost the whole day. There was so much crying, complaining and grumbling from her wife. But it was all worth it , Jun Kook is here now. Their little prince is here. Sooyoung kissed her son’s little nose and watched as her son sleeps deeply. She still can’t figure out who Jun Kook looks like, well it seems when the parents arrive in the morning they will know.

“You are a really slow boy aren’t you, taking your own time. Mummy is in so much pain, and your head is so big they have to cut mummy down there to let you out. Remember to love your mummy alright?” Sooyoung stared at her wife still sleeping and resting, it has not been easy on the petite woman. Due to all the straining , Sunny had a burst vessel behind her neck, a whole patch of bruises and burst blood vessels. She have no idea how her wife did it without any epidural or any pain meds, but she did it. Jun Kook is very healthy, a whooping 4kg and with very long legs, Sunny joked that Kkukie had Sooyoung’s genes on that part and their son will never be short. He came out crying loudly but in the arms of her mummy, he quieted down and opened his eyes. He had his umma’s eyes, really big and bulgy. Those fluffy rosy cheeks made him look like a chipmunk.

Sooyoung sighed, her son is so adorable. She kissed him again and watched as the day slowly begins and marks the beginning of their family. She didn’t sleep that night, she was busy tending to her son’s needs and gazing at her little man. Morning came and Sunny woke up slowly, she slept off the whole night and now her s are painful due to all the milk inside. Her wife was by her side immediately with the baby in her arm, “I want to see Kkukie..” Sunny said with her raspy voice, she strained her vocal cords too much that her voice is now raspy. Sooyoung slowly transferred her son to her wife and watched as Sunny kissed those lips. “I think he has your lips.”

Sunny smiled and rubbed her thumb softly across Kkukie’s cheeks. “You want to wake up now? Time to eat.”

“Soo, why didn’t you wake me up last night to feed him?” Sunny asked but Sooyoun just shook her head. “It’s okay, you should rest. We have formula. Why worry?” They watched quietly as Jun Kook slowly wakes up, he made little noises and stretches his little body opening his eyes. “Good morning little man..” Sooyoung cooed, Sunny wasted no time and let her son latches on her. Jun Kook latches on quick and drank quickly. “You are like your umma on this part.”

“Charanda… that’s my little man.”

The family of three were enjoying the quiet bonding moment when the door opened and Sooyoung’s mother popped her head in. “AIGOOO!!! MY LITTLE BOY! MY FIRST GRANDSON! AIGOOD JUN KOOK-AH!!” Sooyoung immediately stopped her mother, “Stop scraming. My son just woke up and is having his breakfast now.” Sooyoung said sternly, her mother was shocked, Mrs Choi had never seen this side of her daughter before so stern and responsible. She put a finger to her own lip and walked towards Sunny. She moved her body around eliciting her excitement, “Aigooo ippeoda. My Kkuk Kkuk so beautiful. Halmeoni got you a gold bracelet.” She took out the gold bracelet and slipped it into her grnadson’s hand much to Sooyoung’s dismay. “Grow up healthy yeah…. Haraboji is coming up with your Soojin emmo.” She kept staring at her grandson with so much love, after her son finishes feeding Sunny let her mother in law to hold him. Tears flowed out of Mrs Choi, “Umma…why are you crying?” Sooyoung asked while wiping away her mother’s tears. “My Sooyoung is an umma now, I have a grandchild. My first grandchild. I’m so happy… these are happy tears.”

“Umma, you have so much grandchildren. What do you mean he’s your first? All of them, Ji Ji, Rosie they are all your grandchildren too.” Sooyoung said while trying hard not to cry. Right then, her father entered,the towering man walked into the room and looked at the bundle on his wife’s arm , then at Sunny. “Soonkyu-ah, you’ve worked hard. Good job. Thank you for giving us a grandchild. He is beautiful. It’s hard on you right?” Those warm gentle words pricked a dam in Sunny’s heart and tears just flowed out. SOoyoun who just pacified her mother rushed to her wife, “Wae? You did a good job baby, you got emotional?” She wiped away those tears and kissed her wife’s lips. “You did an amazing job, couldn’t have done it without you.”

Soojin entered the room noisily , “Where is he? Where is he? Let me see him…” She rushed to her mother and squealed. “He’s so adorable… but why does he look like Choi Sooyoung.”

“He’s my son. Of course he looks like me.”

“Aniya…he’s better looking than her. Choi Sooyoung was so ugly when she came out of me, I can’t bear to even look at her for two days.” Mrs Choi said boiling Sooyoung’s blood to another level. “Umma can you please don’t say this in front of my son.”

“Let me hold him..” Sooiin said and tried to pry away the baby from her mother’s hold. “Yah… did you wash your hands yet? Don’t hold him if you have not washed your hands.” Sooyoung said. Her sister glared at her, “Excuse me! I am clean.”

“I know, but you can never see the germs and bacterias on your hand. My son’s immune system is still weak, what if you have some germs that you put on him and it spread. My boy can get sick. Go wash your hands and sanitize them before coming over to hold him.” Sooyoung nagged at her sister and pushed her into the bathroom, taking a bar of antibacterial soup and brush and starts brushing Soojin’s hand raw. “YAH! THAT HURTS!”

-slap-

“Keep quiet. You will scare my son.” Sooyoung said while continue to scrub her sister’s hand. After a few minutes of battle, the two of them came out of the bathroom. Soojin’s hand was red and raw, she wiped her hands dry and held her nephew. “Kkukiee…. Emmo already thought of your cake for your baek-il, emmo will make it really big and grand for you.” She sniffed her nephew’s body and smell the baby scent there. “You are going to be a good boy for your mummy and umma, your unnie are all going to give you a hard time my boy.” They stayed till lunch time, and that was the time Yuri and everyone came in to look at Kkukie. His emmos all held him and give him presents and snuggles. The very first boy of the group, they literally surrounded him and it got a little overwhelming for the little man , he let out a cry and Sooyoung immediately dives in to save her son. “What’s wrong little man? Emmo scared you?”

“Choi Sooyoung , you turning to a mush now?” Taeyeon teased watching as the tall woman rolled her eyes and within seconds pacified her son. Kkukie hard on his pacifier and was sleeping within minutes. Everyone watched at the little boy, a new addition now. “Sunny-ah, how are you?” Tiffany asked as she noticed the burst blood vessels on her friend’s nape. “I’m okay doc…don’t worry. Just aching down there.”

“Yeah, the salt water bath will be painful.” Tiffany said and winced. “I know, peeing is so painful. I almost fainted due to the pain just now… his head is too big.” Sunny said while staring at her son. After a while, lunch hour is over and they all got back to work leaving the new family alone.

 

 

After a few days in nursery, the Kwon twins are kind of used to it. Their cries lessened but Ji Ji still make sure to go see her sisters everyday during breaktime. But tonight, Haven was throwing a fit. She reufsed to be put down and was crying for no reason. Afraid that her daughter might wake the others, Yuri took Wonnie down to the living room alone. She pacified her daughter and watched as Haven sniffled hard, “What’s wrong baby?” Yuri nudged her daughter’s face with her pointy nose making Wonnie smile a little.

“My princess…” Yuri put her daughter dow on the couch and stared down at the little baby. “You’re so beautiful”She kissed those chubby cheeks and watched a wider smile appear. “Won won-ah… Won won” Yuri said excitedly making the little girl smile. The tanned woman sighed,she knew all traces of sleep is completely wiped off now. “You hate it when umma nags you right, you j ust like it when I play with you. You are so different than your twinnie.. you will be the one bringing me headache right?” Hae Won looked up at her umma and waved her little fist around. Yuri bring her daughter into the playroom and lay on the bed with Wonnie, she dimmed the lights and whispered to her daughter softly. “I know you want to play, but its night now. We should go to sleep don’t you think.” But Kwon Hae Won was not listening, her eyes are wide open and she is moving around, Yuri just looked on. She stood up again with her daughter and cuddled Haven close to her neck and chest, while bouncing slightly trying to put her down to sleep. She felt her daughter’s breath fanning her neck and the little hand kept clenching and unclenching her shirt, she smiled, it’s these little moments that define happiness for her.

Unknown to her, Jessica came down already and saw those two cuddling together, Wonnie saw her mummy and all traces of sleep left her again. Jessica sighed, another long night for them both. She went forwards and hugged her wife from behind, she felt Yuri’s body tense and then relaxed when she knew it was her. “Why are you not sleeping?”

“You’re not by my side…” Jessica whined cutely and pouted. They stayed in that position and watched as Wonnie looked around. “Miss Kwon, it’s time for you to sleep. Everyone is sleeping now.” Jessica said to her daughter. “I’m so sleepy…” Yuri whined. But they know they can have no sleep unless this one goes down, Jessica stared at her daughter from her wife’s shoulder , the twins are now a little more than three months and they are developing their own timetable which is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter