J is for...

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji-Ji ah…ireonna. We have a surprise today…” Yuri tried to wake her eldest up without waking her wife up. But her daughter continued sleeping , out of desperation , she carried her daughter out to the living room quietly and woke her up there. “Come on…we need to get it done before mummy and dongsaeng wake up…” Ji Ji opened her eyes and stared at her umma, “Wake up , I thought you want to do something for mummy today.” Yuri watched on as her daughter stretched her body lazily , she can’t help it but lean down kissing her daughter’s body making the little girl giggle and push her head away.

“Arasso, I am awake now…Stop!”

“Let’s go. We don’t have much time.” Yuri walked into the kitchen and start preparing the ingredients. Today marks a full month since the twins are born and Yuri wanted to make a good nutritious meal for her wife while Ji Ji wanted to bake some cupcakes for her mummy and sisters. Yuri measured all the ingredients and let her daughter slowly whisk the batter while she prepare a good dish for her wife. When she was done, she helped her daughter with the cupcake and both of them waited for it to be done. Yuri watched carefully as her daughter squeezed icing out and decorated the cupcake for her beloved sisters. “You that excited for your sisters one monh?”

“Of course! I pray for them for so long…” Hailey said while concentrating on sprinkling pink glitter on her cupcake. “Umma are you done?” Yuri nod her head and took out a tray , she scooped the food she prepared and slowly walk up the stair with her daughter who had a plate of cupcake in her hands. “Slowly , the babies might still be sleeping.” Yuri whispered. But when they got in , the small bedside lamp was already . And her beautiful wife is sleeping sideways with one baby on her . Yuri put the tray down carefully and crawled towards the bed , it’s Haven. And she is still ferverently, Yuri pecked her wife’s cheek. “Good morning wifey…” She whispered into Jessica’s ears. Waking the nursing woman , she ran her fingers through her hair… “Where did you two go?”

“Ta da!! Happy one month old babies!” Ji Ji popped out behind Yuri and showed Jessica the cupcakes. A wide smile quickly adorned her face, “Did you make this?” Ji Ji nod her head. “It’s so beautiful… thank you Ji unnie.” Jessica opened up her arm and Ji Ji came hugging her tightly. “Thank you for giving me two sisters. I love you so much mummy…”

“Did your umma teach you to say these words?” Jessica teased and watched as Ji Ji blushed. “I have this for you. You’ve worked hard mummy…” Yuri took out a tray of food , she made ginseng chicken porridge with some side dishes and a cup of warm tea. “Wow….how early did you two get up?”

“That is something you don’t have to know.” Yuri said and kissed Haven who just finished her feeding. “Is Nana awake?” Ji Ji scurried to the cot , “Umma Nana is awake..”

“Wow…surprise.” Yuri said and got Hanna out of her crib. “Good morning ice princess, did you have a good sleep? Such a surprise to see you awake so early in the morning , do you know it’s your one month birthday today? You woke up early to celebrate?” Yuri cooed to her youngest daughter. Jessica sat up on the bed and held her hands out for Hanna’s feed. “I feel like a cow now…”

“Aniyo…mummy is a pretty cow.”

Yuri and Jessica stared at her , “I don’t even want to be called a cow baby…” There were tears in Jessica’s eyes. “Don’t baby no…” Yuri quickly went to her wife’s side and cuddled to her. “You look beautiful…don’t listen to Hailey , she’s just a child.”

“No! Yuri, when a child says something it’s the truth because they can’t lie!”Tears were soaking her cheeks. Yuri kissed her wife’s cheeks repeatedly , “Don’t think that. To me you are beautiful. And you just gave birth a month ago baby… give yourself some break. I don’t see anything wrong with you.” Yuri was actually getting worried about her wife , the latter has been getting crazy about losing weights and exercising even though she haven’t got the green lights from the doctors yet. And she kept bugging Yuri about how she looks , Yuri was worried if the postpartum depression is catching up on her wife. “Mummy, I’m sorry. You don’t look like a cow. You are beautiful.” Ji Ji said softly to her mother and even offered a cupcake. Jessica choked on her tears while looking at her eldest. “Shh..it’s a great day today. Don’t cry. We are going out later okay? Just you and me. No babies.”

“You promise?”

“I promise you Sica-baby…now eat the food I prepare for you and dessert. And then we will go out.” Jessica smiles at Yuri and took the cupcake giving it a bite. “Thank you princess.” Jessica said to Hailey and gave her a peck on the cheeks. Yuri fed her wife her breakfast while Jessica fed Hanna hers.

 

 

 

Yoona woke up when the nurse came back to check on Seohyun in the morning. The pregnant woman was still sleeping , Yoona stood up and walked to her bed. “How is it?”

“Still pretty high...” Yoona sighed.

“Dr Han will come here pretty soon to check on her.”

Yoona smiled and sat back in her chair observing the sleeping woman while thinking of their situation. What Seohyun said was right , she need to make a decision. She can’t keep running away and the reason why she can run is because there is something for her back there in Shanghai. She took her phone out and called Hyoyeon.

“I need to resign from my post as the managing director of our company in Shanghai.”

“What?”

“You heard me unnie. I want out.”

“Why?”

“I need to be here for Seohyun.”

“Do you want your old positon back?”

“No. I’ll think of something else.”

“You guys are giving me a headache. Fine.”

Hyoyeon hang up the phone leaving Yoona continue staring at the sleeping beauty. “I won’t go anywhere. I’m sticking here to you. We will take one step at a time.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon packed the luggage and shook her head hearing her wife and daughter playing around. Taeyeon packed the last of their things and hoisted the bag up. “Come on. Train leaves in two hours. Let’s get something to eat at the station and go back to Seoul.” Tiffany held her daughter in her arms and walked out of the room. “Let’s go. One last feast before heading back to Seoul.”

 

 

Yuri prepared herself and watched as Jessica fussed on her hair , her clothes, her make up. But in the end , she chose to put on a baggy tee and jeans. Yuri walked over to her , “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing looks good on me..” she said softly. Yuri sighed , “Why don’t you believe me? Why don’t you trust my words when I say you look good baby?”

“Because I know I don’t look good…”

“When does it affect you this much?”

“Since people has been shipping you with other people , women that are smarter , ier , prettier than me. I don’t care if they don’t like me. I coulnd’t be bothered. But I can’t even look good for you , that scares me. I don’t want you come home one day telling me that you don’t love me no more. I can’t…” Jessica was practically sobbing at this point. Yuri hugged her close to her body. “Please trust me when I say you are beautiful. You know , even in pajamas and messy bed hair you look good.” Jessica scoffed , but Yuri held her tighter against her, “Don’t babe… stop looking at those online comments and whatnots. They will say all they want , but when we meet them face to face , they are cowards who will not even say one word.”

“Why be bothered with what they say Sica? Huh? Aren’t you happy with our family now? Three beautiful daughters? Do you know how many magazines want us as their cover front? Do you know how much I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you?”

Jessica sat up straight and wiped away her tears , “I’m just… I don’t know why I’m feeling this way.”

“I know why. You’ve been with the kids for too long and didn’t go out. It’s okay. We are going out now.” Yuri said while rubbing Jessica’s hand with the pad of her thumb. “I don’t even know what to wear.”

“Just relax okay. I got this. I’ll pick your outfit. I will do your hair and make up. Leave it all to me.” Yuri smiled at her wife while Jessica just let out a small smile. She has no idea what to do with herself at this point. “Do you trust me?”

Jessica nod her head. “Do you love me?”

“Of course. I love you and our three daughters so so much…”

“Do you trust me?”

It took a while before she answered “I do.”

“Do you trust that I really love you?” Yuri looked into Jessica’s eyes looking for answers. After a few minutes , Jessica leaned forward cupping her wife’s face in her hands, “I know you love me.”

“But do you trust me when I say I love you?” Yuri asked again , asserting her question.

“I do…I trust you..” Jessica said shakily , Yuri just smile. That’s enough for her. “Sit here and relax.”

Jessica smiled as Yuri busied herself inside her wife’s closet. “Yah , you can open up another store in here.” Yuri said while getting lost inside her wife’s closet. Hailey suddenly came running , “Mummy , Nana is awake and she keeps making noises.” Jessica sighed , that youngest daughter of hers is really something. “ Let’s go see what she wants now…” Jessica got out with Hailey and went near the twins’ cribs. “What do you want Nana? What can I get for you?” Nana cried out and Jessica had to carry her.

“Mummy and umma need to go out later , I will put you in charge okay Ji unnie. You take care of the babies. Soo emmo and Sunny emmo will be here to take care of you three.” Jessica informed her eldest and watched as Ji Ji’s face brightened up at the prospect of being in charge. “Okay. I will take care of everything here.” That statement made her mummy laughed. Jessica checked on Nana and found ou the little one just want some cuddles and alone time. She carried her youngest to their dresser and held her daughter close to her chest. “What do you want? Huh? Being fussy and want to be cuddled?” She cooed. Nana and Wonnie has already gained a little bit of strength in their neck muscles and can move their neck slightly side by side , although Wonnie is slightly stronger than her twin sister. Nana moves her head a little and Jessica played with her hair. “What is this? Your hair is always looking like it’s been electrocuted. You look like Groot now.” Nana moved around as in trying to defend her own style.

“What are you trying to say? You like to talk a lot like your Ji unnie? You better not make trouble for your Soo emmo and Sunny emmo.. guard that temper of yours okay? I don’t want to nag you but you know yourself better little ice.”

“Who are you talking to?” Yuri came out with a white figure hugging dress and a pair of white stilettos.

“Why is she here?” She asked while pointing to Nana.

“Someone wants a cuddle…”

“Aigooo…. Little ice princess is being cuddly and sweet… where’s Ji?”

“Outside in the playroom , she’s drawing.” Jessica said while taking a look at the baby monitor they put in the playroom. “Go change.” Yuri instructed her wife and took Nana into her arms. “Baby girl…” She kissed her daughter all over making Nana shot out a rare gumless smile. “You look so pretty when you smile… you should smile more.” Jessica heard the statement and smile.

“You remember when you said that statement?” Jessica asked but Yuri was confused, “Errm… a few seconds ago?”

“Aniya… you said that to me in middle school. You were trying to talk to me , but I don’t want to show you how eager and happy I am so I put on a cold face. But you kept making stupid silly moves and I smiled a little , and you said the exact same thing you said to Nana a while ago.”

“Jinjia? You remembered it till now?” Yuri was amazed at her wife’s memory capacity.

“I remembered , I was so nervous and happy and giddy when you approached me and talk to me. But I don’t want to be seen as too eager and be like those typical girls in high school so I put up some façade.” Jessica said , Yuri lauged loudly.

“Yah…I was so nervous. I thought you didn’t like me and you hated me that’s why you didn’t have any expression when I was making jokes. Ais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter