It's Coming

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walked up the stairs slowly with her mountain of food. It’s the weekend and she wants to pamper her wife a little bit and spend some quiet family time. She entered her room with the tray of food and put it on the floor and slowly inched forward to the crib. She watched for a little while as her daughter sleeps peacefully. She couldn’t help but opened up her daughter’s mouth a little and take a little peek at the two little teeth at the bottom. It’s not out yet , but you can see it there. She smiled gleefully. She take a look at the clock and see that it’s already eight thirty in the morning , she have to wake her up. Her wife’s orders. Tiffany wants their daughter to sleep and wake up a certain time and have a sense of schedule in her. Taeyeon can only follow orders.

She slowly opened up the sleepsack her daughter is in and slowly wake her daughter up. She carried her daughter up and cuddled her close to her chest ,smelling that sweet scent. “Good morning Eun Seonnie… umma love you so so much.” She kissed her daughter’s cheek. But seeing that her daughter is still sleeping, she slowly took her daughter out of her pajamas. Since it’s winter she had put on another layer of innerwear on her daughter before putting on a long sleeved pajamas. She smiled at her daughter slowly waking up after being stripped. Rosie opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes with her fists ,she huffed and start stretching. “Arasso , sorry for waking you up. But it’s time to wake up. Mummy says so.”

She changed her daughter’s diaper and wiped her face a little. “Your hair is growing back. Yayyy… come , let umma brush your hair.” Taeyeon brushed her daughter’s hair to a side and squealed at the cuteness. Rosie was just dazed , still not fully awake yet. “Let’s go wake mummy up, and have breakfast.” She put her daughter on her sleeping wife and watched as Rosie starts grabbing Tiffany’s shirt while blabbering. The surgeon groaned , her hand shot out trying to stop whoever that is clutching her shirt so tightly. Her hand enveloped a smaller fist and she smiled and opened her eyes. “Good morning my angel… did you wake me up? You want mummy to wake up?” Rosie huffed and grabbed Tiffany’s face while laying her little weight on her mummy. Tiffany groaned as her daughter’s little fist hit her face and her drool starts trailing out. “Taeyeon! Her drool!”

“Those are the good stuff..” Taeyeon said and laughed. Rosie continue groaning while latched on her mummy’s face. “YAH!! NO BITING ME! NO…” She carried her daughter and sat up immediately , her fingers pointing at Rosie. “No biting mummy or umma.” She said , but Rosie took her finger and put it into .

“Yah…are you listening to me?” Tiffany asked while smiling. Taeyeon grabbed the food on the floor and put it up on the bed surprising her wife. “What’s the occasion?” Tiffany asked while fixing her hair up. “Nothing… just feel like making breakfast for you two and spend some alone quiet morning time with you.” Tiffany leaned in and kissed Taeyeon on her cheeks. “Thank you… it’s so romantic.”

“It will be more romantic if it’s just you and me.” Taeyeon said while pointing at her daughter between them. “Let’s eat.” Tiffany put her daughter in her little chair and watched as Taeyeon gave a piece of steamed sweet potato to their daughter. After hitting five months , Rosie can already start to chew really soft food. Taeyeon watched on as Rosie took in the shape of the food and her chubby little hands move feeling the texture of the food. “Eat. Rosie.” Tiffany said sternly. Rosie puts it into and both her mothers watched , she let out a loud squeal and grinned.

“Glad you like it. Eat more.” Taeyeon said and put another piece of sweet potato in her daughter’s hand. Rosie squealed and babbled while looking at the two sweet potatoes in her hands. Tiffany took a moment to cherish this sight infront of her , part of her still can’t understand why she put off having a child for so long. This moment is so beautiful , having breakfast with her soulmate and their product of love. Watching Rosie grow up , every little achievements , every sleepless nights , nothing can dampen the joy and happiness inside her. She leaned forward and kissed her daughter’s messy face. “Mummy loves you Roseanne.”

“Eat your breakfast. Both of you.” Taeyeon said while eating her pancakes. Tiffany pouted , “Aren’t you going to feed me?” Taeyeon scoffed , “Don’t you have hands?”

“Don’t answer my question with a question”

“Were you asking a question?”

“Feed me.” Tiffany commanded.

“It’s an order , Kim Taeyeon.”

The latter grumbled while poking on the pancake, cutting a piece of it and draping it with syrup before putting it infront of her wife. Tiffany grinned and eat it , “Gomawo Tae Tae…” They finished their breakfast after a while , Tiffany gave her daughter the teething toy and carried her out. The moment she walked out , Hailey and her scooter whizzed past them. Tiffany held her daughter back while looking at her niece with all her protective gears wheeling down the corridor.

“Hailey , your umma will throw a fit. You better go out to do it.” Tiffany advised her , but it fall on deaf ears when Ji Ji saw her daughter. “Rosie-ya… good morning.” Rosie slightly bounced in Tiffany’s arm after seeing her unnie, her arms flinging around. Ji Ji tiptoed and kissed her dongsaeng’s little feet and tickled it.

“Emmo , Hyo emmo told me to go out and play first. She will play with me.”

“ME TOO!! I WILL GO PLAY TOO!” Taeyeon shouted while taking out her hoverboard. Tiffany rolled her eyes. It’s not enough that her wife will go around on that , now she’s bringing Hailey out to play on that. “I thought you want to spend some time with us today.” Tiffany said exasperately , but Taeyeon just grinned and kissed her wife’s cheek.

“Just for a while.” She sniffed Tiffany’s cheeks and wrinkled her nose , “You smell like drool.”

“Ask your daughter. She was chewing my face earlier. And now…look at her. I gave her a chewing toy and she decides I am a much better chew toy.” Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at their daughter busy chomping on Tiffany’s arm.

“Yah.. it tickles. Don’t me.” Tiffany complained. But Rosie continued on , chomping it down like it’s the most delicious piece of sweet potato. “You take care of her. Hae Ji and I need to play.” Taeyeon said and took off with Hailey behind her pulling her scooter along. Tiffany shook her head and walked back into her room. “Umma is not here. Let’s continue.. call me…maaaa….miiiiii”

“Ahhh..”

“Maaaaa…miiiiii”

“Ahh…ehhh”

“Maaaaa….miiiii” Tiffany stressed out the word

“Mhmmm…mmm..aah”

“Almost there! Almost there! Maaaaaa….”

“Mmmm….”

It continued for quite some time till Rosie gets fussy and starts crying , Tiffany made a bottle of milk for her daughter and managed to calm her down. “Call me first okay… mami.. mami…mami…mami…mami” Tiffany kept whispering into her daughter’s ear. Tiffany played with her daughter for a little while before deciding to give her daughter a bath. She was preparing the bath when she thought of bathing with her daughter. She secretly bought a baby bath seat for Rosie and she was hiding it under the bed. She turned the water off and walked out of the bathroom , Rosie was in her crib chomping on her own foot. Tiffany grimaced and took it out , but right after her mummy turn her back , Rosie popped it back in.

Tiffany reached under the bed and pulled the box out. She quickly take it out and inspected it carefully before bringing it into the shower for a wash before putting it securely in the bathtub. She start running the water and after making sure the water temperature is suitable , she went out to get her daughter in. “Come bath with me… your umma don’t want me now. So you will replace her okay?” Tiffany talked to her daughter while taking off her clothes. “We going for a bath. So no poo poo in the bath okay? Mummy’s gonna be in there too.”

She slowly put her daughter i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter