Fashion Week Part 2

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri woke up with Nana crying her heart out, it has been tough these few couple of days since her wife is gone. This morning she woke up with Nana crying loudly that she woke her twinnie up. She yawned and opened up her daughter’s swaddle , she took a look at Wonnie and find her looking at her sister with a scared expression. Yuri chuckled and took a video of Nana screaming bloody murder and her twinnie staring at her incredulously. Yuri chuckled and held Nana close to her kissing her head. “Arasso, stop crying.” She then took out the baby carrier and strapped Nana onto her body before taking Wonnie up into her arms.

“You both woke up so early today, otokke?” Both girls staring up at her, “Arasso, umma needs to work later on we will go to the hospital alright? You guys are having your immune shots , I think you two will be screaming your heads off the whole day. Umma can’t work then with you two screaming all over me.” Yuri gave her daughters so me water and put them down on their belly and shuffled in front of the girls staring at them while kissing their faces. “Aigoo.. you two are so cute. Let me take a picture and sent it to mummy and unnie.” She snaps those pictures and sent it to her wife, before long she was bombarded by Jessica’s messages. A video call appeared on her screen. She answered it and Jessica was looming in front of the camera. “My darlings! Mummy miss you two so so much…”

The twins saw their mummy on the phone and immediately both started making noises , Yuri smiled softly at her girls playing, Yuri then took over the phone , Jessica was putting on her makeup getting ready for the Dior show. “You look beautiful…”

“I miss you three..”

“We miss you two…” Yuri replied and crawled to her daughter’s side so her wife can see all three of them. “Where is my princess?” Yuri asked and Jessica called her daughter and immediately the little girl ran towards her mummy. She saw her umma and squealed, “UMMA! BABY!!”

“Ji unnie!” Yuri called out and have her daughters smiling happily. “Our Ji unnie is so pretty today. Like a princess.”

“Umma, you like my dress?” Ji Ji asked and twirled around for her mothers. “Everything on you is pretty.” Hailey gushed and buried her head into her mummy’s lap. “Why are you three up so early today?” Jessica asked. “Nana was crying hard and woke all of us up.”

“Little Ice being hard again?” She cooed to her youngest. Nana moved around trying to talk to her mummy. “You miss mummy right? We miss unnie a lot too.”

“Arasso, I can’t talk anymore. Need to put on my dress and move to the venue.”

“Okay… we will hang up now. Need to bring them for their immune shots.”

“It’s today?” Jessica asked and Yuri just nod her head. “Be careful and sent me a text later to update me.” Yuri gave her wife a thumbs up , send them some flying kisses and hang up the call. Yuri stared at the twins still looking so intently at her phone and kisses the back of their heads, “Arasso, you both play a little while in your crib. Umma needs a nap.” She put those two inside their cribs and set her alarm for another few hours.

Jessica finished up her call and took a deep breath, she has no idea what it’s going to be later at the Dior show, “Hailey, come here baby.”

“Mummy needs you to listen to me later, and they will be people with lots of camera, they will ask you some questions, you just need to answer them truthfully okay?” Jessica advised, Ji Ji nod her head. “I miss umma…”

“Me too baby…me too.”

“Boss. It’s time.” Ji Hyo announced, Jessica smiled to her daughter and stood up and entered the changing room. She changed into the Dior long evening dress. “Wa…mummy you are so pretty.” JI Ji gushed and hugged her mummy tight. “Thank you baby, are you ready?”

“NAE!”

“Let’s go sweetie..” Jessica held her daughter’s hand and entered the limousine. Jessica was breathing hard s they approached the venue, but her daughter held her hand, “Mummy, don’t be afraid. Ji ji is here.”

“Yeah…mummy’s baby is here. Mummy is not scared.”

“Boss. Good luck but you don’t need it. Rock the show later!”

Jessica smiled gratefully at her assistant and took a deep breath, “Ready Hailey?”

“Let’s go mummy.”

Jessica walked out of the car with her daughter and immediately they were greeted with cheers from all around , they smiled and waved , Hailey was smiling and waving cheerfully. They were escorted to the red carpet by the bodyguards and soon they were reporters asking questions already. Hailey stayed close to her mummy and watched as her mummy pose and smile for the camera. She imitated her mummy and Jessica watched on.

“Jessica, how do you feel with the huge crowd today?” A reporter asked

“It is definitely heartwarming to see so much love and support for us.”

“Can we ask your daughter some questions?”

“Of course.”

“Hello Hailey..” The reporter asked

“Hi.”

“Do you like it here today?”

“I like it ,it’s a little loud.” Hailey said and giggled.

“Are you looking forward to today?”

“YES! I look forward to spending time with my mommy.” The reporter awed and the camera spanned at Hailey who blushed and hid behind her mummy’s gown. After answering a few other questions, they were ushered into the runway. “Mummy are we waiting for the show now?”

“Yeah, it will be quiet later. So don’ talk to loud alright?” Hailey gestured an ok sign and sat happily with her chips. As soon as the lights dimmed and the music starts, Hailey squealed lightly and squeezed Jessica’s arm. When the models came out one by one, Hailey made some remarks about their clothing to her mummy, but unknown to them the paparazzis and other fashion mogul were observing them carefully. Little did they know that their appearance today has been buzzing around the social media and has been trending on number one in all Korean social media platforms and networks. Everyone has been talking about this mother daughter duo that is rumored to take over the fashion world.

After the show, other fashion designers and paparazzis swarmed them to try to associate with them but Ji Hyo has politely declined them. “I’m sorry, I think if you want to talk or interview you will have to talk to my personal assistant, my baby girl is hungry. I will need to feed her first.” Jessica joked to one of the magazine reporters. Some reporters giggled and laughed, “Mummy, I am hungry!”

“Arasso, mummy will bring you to eat now. What do you want to eat?”

“Pizza.”

 

 

Yuri strapped the twins to her chest while walked into Kwon corporation, the twins just fell asleep in the car after crying. Today is the day of their shots, and they both received two shots, one in each thigh. Yuri attracted a lot of attention carrying the twins into the building. Some young workers kept giggling and tried to play with the twins but those two were sleeping soundly. Only the peek of their cheeks and their y lips were on display, the rest were covered by Yuri. “These two have their four months shot today.”

“Awww…poor babies.” They gushed. Yuri smiled and exited into her office. She slowly put her twins down into their crib, she had Heechul to install another crib in her office for this. “Mianhe, a little bit cramped in here. But this will do for a few days.” Yuri whispered to her twins and kissed their chubby cheeks. She then started her work but kept glancing at her daughters sleeping. Heechul entered with caution and whispered, “Yul, the investors are here. You need to go for the meeting. What about these two?”

“I just have to bring them along, Taeyeon is out with the other board members.”

“You’ll bring these two along?” Heechul whispered harshly. Yuri nod her head, she put on the baby carrier and walked towards the meeting room. Needless to say , the investors were all whispering when they say Yuri entering with two infants strapped to her chest. “Sorry, need to bring these two along since they have their shots today and my wife is not around to take care.”

“I think it is very unprofessional of you to bring your child to work , Miss Kwon.” One of the investors said. Yuri just smile, “I think not. In the 21st century, both men and women are require to come out to the society to work because one party working is no longer enough to support the whole family. Once women are introduced into the work force, family, society and even the country began to see improvements in terms of financial. And in my case, I have a wife. And we are both working, of course we have helpers but we do not rely on them. Our own children, we take care of them ourselves. This way, we make sure we are there every step of the way. May I ask you a personal question, what grade is your children in? What class? Where is their hagwon? Do you know? Maybe if you care less about whether or not I am bringing my daughters to the meeting and spend a spare minute talking to your children you will know more about them. I do not want to be the clueless mother, I want to be a responsible loving mother. And as my business , I am sure if I can balance life with work and children, I am more than capable of handling such a big company and such big transactions.”

The rest of the investors were kept quiet, and the meeting p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter