The Talk

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello?”

“Oppa…”

“Seohyun! I’ve tried calling you since yesterday morning. Where were you?”

“I went back home.”

“Why?”

“We need to talk oppa. Can you meet me at the café we went to last night at 3pm?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll see you there then.”

Seohyun hung up the phone almost immediately and stood up. She walked slowly to Taeyeon’s room and knocked.

“Come in” She heard Tiffany said softly. She pushed the door open and walked in.

“Oh… Hyunnie! What’s up?” Tiffany asked while snuggling to their daughter

“I’m going out later to meet Yonghwa oppa. Can I ask you two to be there with me?” She asked meekly. Taeyeon walked out of the bathroom and stared at the young girl.

“Why would you want to meet him?”

“I need to know what happened. And I need to stop him from having any thoughts of being with me.” Seohyun explained while watching Taeyeon changing her daughter’s diapers while talking to her.

“That’s a good thing. But you have to give us some time. This little monkey just had her shower. So we need to put her down and then we need to clean ourselves up.” Tiffany interjected , grimacing at her own wife. Taeyeon just kept shut , she do not want to have another hour of begging her wife for forgiveness.

“It’s okay. I set it in the afternoon.”

“Then it’s all settled.” Taeyeon mumbled while kissing her daughter all over.

Seohyun smiled a little and went out of the room silently.

Taeyeon put her daughter down to play and hugged her wife tight. Tiffany smiled softly at her dorky wife , “What is it now?”

“She’s too cute.”

“Yeah , with her four month regression. Not sleeping at night. Babbling all over. Drooling so much. She is cute.” Tiffany said while looking at their daughter who is now strong enough to hold her upper body up when you put her down on her stomach.

“She has this obsession lately with her lower lip in.” Taeyeon commented casually. Tiffany quickly took note of that and stared harder at their daughter , true to what her wife said , Rosie was her lower lip in. Her eyes jutting out and she had drool dripping down her cute chin.

“She is so cute!” Tiffany declared.

“Except that she is balding.”

“She is not. It’s just very little. And to be honest. Have you seen some baby with worse hairloss ? Gosh some parents can’t even bring them out.” Tiffany said exasperately. Their daughter’s loud squeal caught their attention.

“Arasso. We are coming now.” Taeyeon walked to her daughter. Tiffany went out and grabbed a teether.

“Here you go. Go bite.” Tiffany handed the little banana teether to her daughter and watched as the little girl chomp down on the teether with gusto.

“How do you know she wants a teether?” Taeyeon asked

“She kept her lips in and it hard. It relieves the achy feeling.” Rosie let out a few mouthful of babbles and groans.

“What do you think of Seohyun meeting him?” Tiffany asked suddenly. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders, “Only she knows best.”

 

 

Seohyun felt her palms getting wet and she fidgets around on the chair. ‘It’s frigging winter and I am sweating. Gosh.’ She thought to herself while trying to distract herself by looking around. She never thought it was this nerve wrecking to meet him after . She half heartedly wanted to just leave this place and get on with her life , but a part of her knew that she needs to draw the line with him ultimately. For her sake , for Yoona’s sake and for any little bit that is left of their relationship.

“Seohyun…” A voice jolted her out of her own thoughts. She smiled softly to him.

“Have a sit oppa” Seohyun looked on as the man stared at her after sitting down.

“Have something to drink oppa.” She said and handed over the menu to him.

“Let’s not.” Yonghwa rejected her. Seohyun sighed, she was hoping for this meeting to be smooth sailing. No tear jerking moments.

“Oppa.. what happened between us wa-

“It’s not a mistake.” Yonghwa intercepted her.

“It was not a mistake. I know what I was doing.”

“But I do not.” Seohyun said sternly. She felt her anger impending, he knew what he was doing this whole time.

“You knew what you were doing. And why did you do such a thing?”

“Because I love you Juhyun-ah…I’ve always love you and will always keep loving you.”

“I have Yoona.”

“Whom you cheated on. With . Me.” Seohyun slammed the table hard with her hands gathering a string of onlookers, but she cared nevertheless.

“I won’t be playing the blame card. I made a mistake. You did too. To me. You are a mistake that I will forever regret till the day I die.”

“I love you. What can Im Yoona give you? Nothing. Not even a child of your own. She don’t have the connections like I have. She don’t have the money like I have. She don’t even have a high position in work. Why degrade yourself with someone like her?” Yonghwa sneered.

“I never see Yoona as someone like that. True , she is not as wealthy like you or like my family. She don’t have the connections in society. She has a job unlike us trust fund babies. But she is kind, funny, courageous and I love her.”

“I know. But now that you slept with me , do you still think she will love you the same? I guess not.” Yonghwa leaned his body nearer to Seohyun causing the girl to move her body back to have some distance between them.

“I know. She already knew. She broke up with me already.”

“What?! Then why do you want to draw the lines with me?”

“Because regardless if she broke up with me or not , I want to have nothing to do with you.” Yonghwas stared at her.

“You will never be her oppa. I’d rather wait and beg for her forgiveness than to be with you. Because I can only love that woman. No one else comes close to her.”

Yonghwa sat dejectedly while continue staring at Seohyun.

“We didn’t use protection.” He said softly. Seohyun felt her heart crumpled in pain.

“I know. I did a kit test.” Yonghwa scoffed.

“What was the result ? I didn’t you. It was mutual consent.”

“You made me drunk and had with me!”

“You were clinging onto me asking me to go harder and faster in case you didn’t remember.” Yonghwa shot back at her. Seohyun clenched her eyes shut , she do not want to remember any of that moment.

“I don’t remember and I do not want to remember.”

“What if you are pregnant? Yoona will never have you back then. I am the safer choice Juhyun-ah. Choose me.” Yonghwa begged.

“No. Even if you are the safer choice. I will not choose you. If I am pregnant , I only have two choices left. One , to have this child myself but you will not have any connection with the baby. You will sign off your parental rights. Two , I abort the child.” Yonghwa glared at Seohyun the moment she finished her sentence.

“Three, you will marry me and we will raise this child together as a one big happy family.” He said softly but harshly. But Seohyun shook her head , “No oppa. You need to understand. You forcing me to be with you will only cause unhappiness and displeasure from me , you and in case I am pregnant our unborn child. How could we be a happy family? I do not love you. Forcing me to stay by your side because of a child , you will also force me to hate my own flesh and blood. Will the child be happy growing up in such an environment? Oppa , I will love this child. I can give it the best love they need.”

“What about me? I only love you.” Yonghwa confessed.

“Thank you for loving me but I cannot return it and I am incapable of returning it. Forcing me to be with you willnot change my perspective towards you. I will still not love you because I love Yoona.”

“Stop bringing her up into our conversation!” Yonghwa shouted.

“I cannot not bring her in. She is part of this.”

“And what if she refuses to acknowledge the child?”

“Then I will raise it myself. Yoona is and forever will be my only love. She is my soulmate. I know that deep inside me. If she don’t want me , then I will never marry. I cannot imagine myself with another person besides Yoona.” Seohyun said.

“What is so great about her?”

“Nothing oppa. The heart wants what it wants.” Seohyun reached out and held his hands.

“Oppa, do you want me to be happy?” Yonghwa nodded slowly.

“Do you want me to smile always?” He nodded again

“Will you be happy if I am with you physically , but emotionally and spiritually I am with another person?” He thought hard about it and shook his head.

“Will you be happy if we are together with a child , but I cannot possibly return your affections and this affects our child?” He shook his head again.

“Will you be happy and relieved knowing that the child and I are living fine without you? That we are happy without you?”

“Not really happy. I am happy that you both are happy. But knowing that I am not your souce of happiness saddens me.” Yonghwa explained cautiously.

“But we are happy.” Seohyun added on

“Then I guess… I will be happy too.”

“Exactly oppa, having someone by your side but that person does no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter