Reaffirming Our Love

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica moaned and arched her back , her hands clenched tightly against the dark hair below her. She felt euphoria all over as she come for the unknown amount of time. Yuri chuckled and kissed her wife on the lips, “God I’ll never get tired of hearing your moans. You’re ing perfect Jessica..” 

 

“I thought you call me Sica-baby..” 

 

Yuri chuckle and leaned forward touching their foreheads together , “How did I get so lucky?” 

 

“How did we get so lucky Yuri-ah...” 

 

“I’m exhausted...” Yuri whined and lay her head near Jessica’s neck , the latter hugged her wife tight. “You’re such a beast a few seconds ago, why are you a little puppy now?” Yuri pout her lips purposely making Jessica chuckle and leaned down to kiss her repeatedly. “You look like the babies now...” Yuri pouted further, “Let’s call them, I miss them so much..” 

 

They called Krystal and it was immediately picked up by Hailey, “Hey sweetie...” Jessica cooed to her eldest and watched as the little girl jumped up and down in joy. Yuri and Jessica chuckled as the screen moved non-stop. “Mummy do you want to see the babies?” Jessica nod her head and was soon greeted by the twins, “Won-won ah!! Nana-ya!!” Jessica called out to them , the troublesome duo bounced happily and Wonnie let  out a hearty chuckle. “What did you guys do today?” Yuri asked but Hailey put a finger on her lips, “Shhh secret...”

 

“Tell umma...” Yuri urged but was met with a string of giggles. “Andwae... you will know when you get back.” 

 

“So did you three behave with halmeoni and haraboji?” Yuri asked watching as her eldest nod her head happily. “I help halmeoni with cooking.” 

 

“Jinjia?” 

 

“Mummy it’s real! I help halmeoni to fry eggs!” 

 

Jessica and Yuri laughed at their eldest’s expression, “Was it delicious?” 

 

“I don’t know... ask Wonnie and Nana” 

 

Jessica looked at the twins and they are munching on the teething biscuits Krystal have them a few seconds ago , some even stuck on Wonnie’s hair but those two were chewing on the biscuit as if it’s the last thing on Earth. “Unnie Hanna is starting to use her hands.” 

 

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked

 

“She hit Kim Roseanne”

 

Yuri and Jessica gasped, “Why?”

 

“Rosie was bothering her and she... I’ll show you the video. I got it on the camera.” 

 

“Is Rosie hurt?” Jessica asked worriedly but Krystal shook her head. “Heartbroken more like.. she was trying to hold her hand but Hanna was frustrated by her kept coming close to her and hit her. Not very hard but enough to make Rosie stop.” 

 

“But what do you mean by heartbroken?” Jessica asked

 

“She was sad that Hanna wouldn’t hold her hand. I gave her Haven but she shook her head she just want Hanna.” 

 

“She’s very persistent” Yuri said referring to Rosie, Jessica giggles “Two out of three of your daughters have pursuers.” Yuri poured cutely making Krystal rolled her eyes at the couple in front of her. They played with the girls and laughed a lot when Haven finally found her feet and chomp on her own feet and tumbled on the bed. Hanna was looking at her twin weirdly before laughing a few seconds after everyone finished laughing. “Yah she’s slow like you Unnie!” Krystal said to Jessica making the older woman pout. After some time they finished their call and the couple decide to go out for some activities. Yuri managed to persuade her wife to let her try wake boarding, the designer can only agree, part of her is worried for her wife’s safety. 

 

Yuri leaned down and kissed her wife’s crown , “It’s gonna be okay. I’m a pro in the water remember ?” 

 

“I know but the sea is unpredictable Yuri-ah...” 

 

“Okay I promise you, if you think it’s too dangerous you say the word and I’ll stop.” Yuri proposed. “No whining and no excuses?” Jessica asked 

 

“None.”

 

“Fine. Better stick to your words babe..”  Yuri grinned and dragged her wife to do water sports with her, of course Jessica just stood by and watched while filming the process. The tanned woman was having the time of her life in the water. Jessica smiles to herself as she watched Yuri fail and dropped into the sea , of course she was worried for a second but the tanned woman always comes out of the water and smiled at her brilliantly. After almost a few times being dunked in to the water Yuri managed to stand up and start wakesurfing, Jessica cheered On loudly and watched as her wife showed off her athletic skills. After almost 10 minutes Yuri lost her Balance and tumbled into the sea. Jessica gasped and hold onto the railing of the speed boat, she released a shaky breath when her wife emerged from the water shouting happily. She giggled, and when Yuri came up on the boat she ran towards her giving her a kiss on the lips. “You look so cool!” 

 

“I know..” Yuri said cheekily and kissed Jessica’s cheeks. “You want to try?” Yuri asked but Jessica shook her head. “No way...” 

 

“Let’s do some other sports then..” 

 

“I don’t wanna run” Jessica whined 

 

“Nope. No running. Let’s go snorkeling.”

 

Jessica was stunned , “No! I can’t snorkel..”

 

“Do you trust me?” Yuri asked showcasing her puppy eyes. “Of course I trust you! I trust you with my life.” 

 

“Then trust me this time. I won’t let anything to happen to you. I will be by your side. We do it together.” 

 

“Please...” Yuri begged while pouting her lips. Jessica groaned, there is no way w

She is getting away this time. “Fine.” 

 

Yuri shouted in ecstasy and immediately dragged her wife up shore to start their snorkeling. Jessica started in shallow waters with her wife guiding her slowly they started in deep waters. Yuri was by her wife’s side each time , looking and observing. Jessica followed her wife, trusting her completely. Jessica’s eyes and horizons were widened when they went deeper and was in close contact with marine life. She widened her eyes and looked at her wife, the crinkles near Yuri’s eyes lifted up. It was obvious Jessica was enjoying it. At that moment the designer thought how good it will be if her three girls are here to see this with her, she bet those three will be very thrilled and excited. They were underwater for quite some time before Yuri signaled them to swim back. 

 

The mine they were back on shore Jessica squealed and jumped onto her wife’s back, “It’s so beautiful!!” 

 

“You enjoyed it?” 

 

“I love it... oh how I wish our girls can see this.” 

 

Yuri smiled and kissed her wife’s forehead lovingly. “We will come back here again with them and maybe the five of us can go snorkeling together.” Jessica squealed again and jumped up and down. “Let’s Go take some rest. I know you’re exhausted already.” They sat down on the beach chairs and Yuri bought some coconut drink to refresh. Jessica leaned ber back to Yuri’s front while the tanned woman held her woman protectively in her arms. The towel draped across their bodies. They watched the sea and enjoyed the breeze. Yuri was scrolling her phone and chuckled, gaining her wife’s attention. “What are you looking at ?”

 

“Look at this...” it was an old clip of the Twins. “That’s Won Won right?” Jessica asked earning a nod from her wife. “She was so tiny then when she came out of me.” 

 

“Yup but she’s already at your like a master.” Yuri commented while watching the video. “She was just a few days old In this video.” 

 

“How time flies...” Jessica commented while watching the heart warming video. “Can’t believe we have two teething eating solid six month olds...” Jessica joked while Yuri shook her head gently. “To be honest it’s pretty exhausting coming beck from work everyday and tending to three girls.” 

 

“I know... I find it hard too sometimes.” Jessica said while relaxing in her wife’s arms. “But they brought us immense joys. Three times the pain , three times the joy. And the joy outweighs everything at the end of the day.” Yuri said while playing with her wife’s ring before holding it close to her and kissing it. 

 

“Let’s Go. Let’s get back. I prepared something for us tonight.” Yuri said while helping her wife to stand up

 

“What did you prepare?” 

 

“Surprise...” 

 

They went back to their hotel room and Jessica was curious about her wife’s surprise. Yuri opened the door and  Jessica walked in , nothing was done. Yuri stepped forward and led her wife into the bedroom. Jessica gasped , on the bed was a beautiful black dress that Jessica recognized as a new collection from Armani. Next to that gorgeous dress was a pair of y lingerie. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter