Christmas Day

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning babe…” Jessica cooed to her wife and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

“Merry Christmas..” Jessica whispered and swiped away the hair blocking her wife’s face. “I love you Kwon Yuri” She kept landing kisses all over her wife’s face. Yuri grunted and opened her eyes slowly , her lips slowly carve into a smile.

“Merry Christmas Sica-baby” Jessica cuddled into Yuri and the latter hugged her wife tight. Her eyes searching for their daughter. “She’s still sleeping.” Yuri hummed, “And the other two?”

“They woke me up.” Yuri chuckled. “Two troublemakers.”

“There goes your dream of having quiet and calm kids.” Jessica snickered.

“I still have Nana I can put my hopes to.”

“Seeing how she is surrounded by her sisters who are so active. I doubt it.”

“She can mix with Rosie… that one is quiet.” Yuri said hopefully

“What? Have you seen her lately? She reminded me of a mini version of Tiffany with the face of Kim Taeyeon.” Yuri laughed and kissed her wife on the lips for a long time before releasing. “Merry Christmas.” She said again.

 

 

Tiffany prepared the clothes that she planned for her family and woke her wife up. Taeyeon groaned and start stretching her body making her wife grimaced and shook her head. “Merry Christmas Tae Tae! Our first Christmas with Rosie!!” Taeyeon continued to close her eyes but a smile decorated her face. Their first Christmas with their daughter. Tiffany changed her daughter’s soiled diapers and fed the girl before changing her into a cute red onesie with little reindeers decorating it all over.

“You are so cute! Lets show umma.” Tiffany bring her daughter to her wife who is still in bed. Taeyeon shot her arms out and took her daughter in , enveloping the little girl in a cuddle. She kissed her daughter’s chubby cheeks and her hair. “Good morning my little angel… good morning my sunshine.” Tiffany couldn’t help but to take a video of this moment , her wife with her bedrangled hair and their daughter. The look of adoration in the little girl’s eyes upon seeing her umma and the love that shines through Taeyeon’s eyes ; these are moments that comes once and will never return again.

“I want a morning cuddle too…” Tiffany whined. Taeyeon patted the spot next to their daughter. “One more spot for you.” She said in her morning raspy voice. Tiffany waste no time and dive in next to her daughter. Tracing the little girl’s features with her finger and watch her daughter tried to grasp it.

“First Christmas for you… are you excited? Mummy is.” Rosie let out a squeal delighting Tiffany. “You love Christmas too , don’t you? I bet your emmos bought you lots of stuff.” The smile never left Taeyeon’s face as she stared at her beautiful wife and daughter. This sight here in front of her is already a Christmas miracle for her. She got up and leaned forward capturing her wife’s nape and pulled her closer.

“Merry Christmas Ppani-ah… I love you and Rosie.” She pecked her wife’s lips. Tiffany stared at her cutely , she can’t help it and kissed her wife on the lips a few times. “I love you too Taeyeon-ah… Merry Christmas. It’s a change this year onwards. We have someone else with us.”

 

Jessica took out the pajamas the prepared for her wife and daughter and forced it on Yuri. Although she was a bit reluctant to , but seeing Jessica so hyped up about it , Yuri decided to let her wife be. She came out with a red black flannel lounge pants and a black long sleeved t shirt with a bear printed on top and a word that says “UMMA BEAR”

“You like it?” Yuri asked. Jessica nod her head and walked towards her wife. “You look so cute in this Yuri-ah…” Yuri just snickered. She take a look at the time and decided to start preparing for their Christmas dinner. Since most of them went back for Christmas lunch with their family and a Christmas Dinner with them , it is a huge feast and they need to prep early.

“I’ll go and start preparing for dinner.” Jessica whined and held her wife closer. “Stay longer with us.” Yuri smiled and pecked her wife’s hair. “We still have some time. Want to watch a Christmas movie together?” She suggested. Jessica grinned and nod her head. “Wake up Ji Ji then. I’ll go down and make breakfast.” Jessica agreed and went to wake her sleeping beauty up. Yuri went out and knock on Taeyeon’s door.

“Hey, you guys up? I’m making maple syrup pancakes. Gonna make some for you guys then a Christmas movie marathon with hot chocolate and marshmallows and popcorns.”

“THANK YOU YURI!” Tiffany shouted

Yuri shook her head , she now get what Jessica is saying. Rosie indeed got her mother’s bubbliness and her loud volume. She went down and start making breakfast while kept looking at the stairs for her girls.

She was flipping pancakes when she heard a sweet voice from behind, “Ummaaaa…” A smile was plastered on her face immediately, “My baby is up! Come here!” Ji Ji walked over to her umma wearing her new pajamas. The same one that Yuri wore but with the word “Baby Bear”

“Merry Christmas umma. I love you.” Ji Ji pecked Yuri’s lips making the tanned woman smiled even wider.

“Merry Christmas baby. I love you too.” She nudged her nose to her daughter and both of them start their daily dose of lovey dovey moments.

Someone cleared their throats , Yuri looked up and saw her wife staring at her with her eyebrows raised. “Hey babe…. You look good.” Yuri complemented her wife’s attire. The same one that Yuri was wearing but a few sizes bigger to accommodate the pregnant belly.

“Mummy Bear.. come here.” Yuri gestured. Jessica walked over and was smothered with kisses by her wife. She squealed. “YURI! STOP!”

“NO!! YOU LOVE MY KISSES!! YOU WANT THEM!” Yuri continued raining kisses on her wife’s face and slowly scooted down to her twins.

“Good morning babies. Merry Christmas!! You both are the greatest gifts we ever had this year! Come out safely. We love you both so so much.”

“Merry Christmas Hae Wonnie… umma love you.” She said and planted a kiss on Jessica’s right side of belly.

“Merry Christmas Hae Na-ya… Umma love you too.” She kissed the left side and earned a kick.

“Well good morning and I am sorry I interrupted your sleep.” Yuri said while pointing towards the left side.

“Gosh.. you woke them up. The wrestling will start soon. Better get the food ready.” Jessica commanded and dragged her daughter out of the kitchen.

“I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter