Bed Rest is Boring

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been busy ever since Yuri announced of Yoona’s transfer over to China. Many documents and projects were in dire need of a new project manager, most of their inventories will have to be done again. But this is the least of Seohyun’s problem. Her major problem is Im Yoona. The woman , no. Ex-girlfriend of hers who is sharing an office with her. Yoona will only answer to her if it is work related , other than that , the older girl will just kept her silence or walk away.

She had had enough. She locked the door and strode in front of Yoona prompting the latter to look at her. “We really need to talk.” Seohyun said softly. Yoona sighed. She has been dreading this.

“Is it necessary for you to be transferred to China?”

A nod from Yoona

“Did you do it to run away from me , or did you do it to further your career?”

“Both” Yoona replied quietly

“What about me? What about us? Our relationship?” Seohyun asked trying hard not to choke on her own tears that are forming

Yoona couldn’t reply , she just shrugged her shoulders and try to get on with her work. But Seohyun stopped her. She turned the chair around so that they are facing each other.

“Tell me , are you planning on fixing us?”

Quiet.

“Did you gave up on us already?”

Quiet.

“Did you ever plan to get back with me?”

Quiet.

“Did the unnies tell you about my meet up with Jung Yonghwa?”

A nod.

“What do you think?”

“He won’t ever give up on you.” Yoona said and looked straight into Seohyun’s eyes. It was the first time since their break up that Yoona ever looked into her eyes.

“He doesn’t stand a chance.”

“Yet that didn’t stop you from having with him.”

“So you decide to run away?” Seohyun retaliated to Yoona’s statement.

“What am I supposed to do? It still hurts , like a motherer!” Yoona whispered the last word harshly. Seohyun closed her eyes for a second , letting the sting of the word slowly eased off.

“Then what about me?”

“Is everything about you Seo Ju Hyun?”

“Our relationship.”

“Nothing is left to salvage.”

Both of them were quiet. Both in their own thoughts and in their own world. Both thinking of the future of their relationship. No one knows how long the silence went. But it was Yoona who broke it first.

“Look. I don’t have a single ing clue about this right now. My heart still hurts. A lot. Everytime I look at you , my heart clenched so painfully I thought I had a heart attack. Every night I thought of you and what you did , I could not sleep peacefully. I had nightmares of that morning replaying again and again and again. When I look at you , I kept questioning myself , did I did something wrong that pushed you to him? If I am much more successful in my career maybe? If I pick up a new instrument maybe? I don’t know anything at this point. It’s too much. For the both of us , and you know that. There is too much between us making it hard to break up , yet there is too little between us to move forward. We both needed this distance.” Yoona explained slowly to the stubborn girl.

They were both into the silence again.

“When you are done thinking , when you are done analyzing , when you feel like the distance and time given is enough, will you come back to me?”Seohyun asked , her eyes looking down at her shoes.

“I don’t know. Maybe I find the answer to letting go , maybe I will find the answer to persevere on.”

“And my answer to you is , I will always love you. And I am so sorry for hurting you , hurting us.”

“It’s okay. It it’s meant to be , no matter what we will still end up together. If we’re not , well time will show us.” Yoona said smiling softly at Seohyun

“Will you forgive me?”

“ I will , eventually, give me some time.”

“Can we talk back like normal friends?” Seohyun asked

“Of course. We were best friends first before we started dating.” Another silence ensued.

“Can I have a hug?”

Yoona sighed , she reached out and tugged Seohyun’s wrist , propelling the younger girl into her arms. Seohyun felt her breath hitched , she buried her face in the crook of Yoona’s neck sniffing on the familiar scent she missed so badly and the scent she will miss for the days to come. She couldn’t control the tears that are now spilling from her eyes. Before long , she was crying loudly , her shoulders moving up and down. Yoona just held onto her, holding her tightly against her body.

She let go when she felt the sobs had subside , “You okay?”

Seohyun nod her head , but Yoona noticed her puffy eyes and still shuddering breaths. “Please take care of yourself Seohyun-ah. We are still friends. You can still text me.”

“I can?” Yoona nod her head comfirming her answer.

“Thank you Yoong…”

 

 

 

Jessica was bored out of her mind. First day of bed rest and she is already bored. She walked around the house, peeking on the playroom that Yuri is constructing. “Oh, Mrs Kwon.” One of the constructers greeted her. She smiled back politely.

me sir , is it possible for me to have a look at the blueprint?” The man nod his head and handed it to her. Jessica took it up to the bedroom and spread it out , trying to decipher Yuri’s idea of the playroom. It’s better if she figures it out now , before letting her wife go overboard again. But alas , it was hard for her.

“How on earth did she read this? Or how did the architect and constructers read this?” She asked while turning the blueprint all over trying to find a way to read it. She finally gave up, rolling the blueprint back to its orginal state and sighed. She thought she will have something to do. Yuri has given orders to not let her drive since her tummy is so huge , she have trouble reaching the pedals and that poses a danger. She wanted to pick her daughter up , but she is not allowed to. And that is one of the many ground rules that her wife lay out to her.

She went out and looked for Tiffany , maybe playing with Rosie will take some of her time off. She knocked on the door and found it empty. “They must have gone out. Stupid Tiffany Kim , how hard it is to ask me out?” She mumbled to herself. Her eyes landed on DooEe sleeping peacefully at the end of the corridor.

“DooEe ya!!” The poor dog was awaken from its nap, upon hearing its name , it ran towards Jessica. The latter hugged the dog and cuddled to it for a while. “Let’s do something.” She grabbed the dog and went into their room , she tried playing with the dog but its constant was too much for her. “Why did Ji ji and Yuri love playing with you so much? You drool.” She asked the poor dog ,sensing there was no response she put the dog down on the floor and watch as poor DooEe ran out of the room immediately.

“I’M BORED!!” She shouted at the top of her voice. She stood up again and began searching the room for something to do before she stumbled upon the scrap book that was given by the fans. She figured out she will start making it. She went into her wife’s study to use the printer , she the computer but it was locked.

“Easy peasy… My birthday.”

“ERROR”

“Our wedding anniversary?”

“ERROR”

“Her birthday?”

“ERROR”

“My name?”

“ERROR”

“Kwon Hae Ji”

“ERROR”

“HaileyandJessica”

“ERROR”

“WHAT THE ?!” She shouted and immediately her hands went to her belly. “Sorry girls, but your umma pisses me off.” She grabbed her phone and cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter