I Will Do Anything For You

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stares at the twins with adoration while her eldest lay on her back drinking her milk. “Sica...” She whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“Look...”

 

Jessica inched closer and took notice of the twins hugging Yuri’s hand. One twin on one hand. Yuri was feeding them through the bottle halfway when Wonnie turned her body a little and intertwined her hand on her umma’s. A few moments later Nana did the same. But the funniest part is their unnie has an arm entwined to her umma’s neck while drinking milk too. 

 

Jessica shook her head, it seems the Keon girls are a bunch of clingy ladies. “You clinging onto umma?” Yuri asked the twins. “You guys are turning one month old next week! One month...” Yuri said excitedly

 

“Umma throw a party...” Ji Ji said excitedly. But Yuri shook her head , “Nah...just a simple dinner with all the emmo will do. We will have a party when it’s the twins baek-il.” 

 

“But can we have cake?” 

 

Yuri chuckled and nod her head , after knowing there’s cake Ji Ji drank the remainder of her milk and climbed down her umma’s back and crawled to her mummy. 

 

“Hailey baby... why did Mina reject coming to play with you again?” Jessica asked carefully, it’s the third time Mina rejected her daughter’s play date. Ji Ji sighed and hugged her mother closer.

 

“She say she cannot come because it’s too far. And because her umma say I’m Kwon.” 

 

“Because you’re a Kwon?” Yuri asked

 

“Yeah... umma if I change to Jung will she come?” Hailey was silent for a while before continuing. 

 

“Her umma say because I’m Kwon , so I’m her umma’s boss too. That’s why she can’t come. She stop sitting with me.” 

 

“Baby... it’s okay. Maybe mummy will go and talk to Mina’s umma. How about that?” Ji Ji nod her head slowly and Yuri saw tears trickle down her daughter’s soft cheeks. She leaned closer and kissed those tears away.

 

“Don’t cry. Just tell mummy and umma your problems and we will do our best to solve it for you. As long as we can solve it for you, there’s no need to cry. Your tears are too precious for this my baby.”

 

“Umma...apayo.”

 

“Wae? Where does it hurts?” Yuri asked panicked

 

“Here...” Ji Ji pointed to her heart.

 

“Mina... when our friends ask her if I am her girlfriend.... she...she said no. I’m just her chingu. But...but she is... my girlfriend.” Ji Ji said while crying. Her mothers didn’t know if they should laugh or cry with her, their little girl experiencing her first heartbreak. 

 

‘Is this an early training for me?’ Yuri asked herself while wiping away her daughter’s tears. 

 

“Mummy will go to your school and talk to her Umma. Don’t worry. Don’t cry” Jessica said while hugging her eldest. As if sensing her unnie is crying , the twins too kicked up a fuss and Yuri picked them up.

 

“Here... hold Nana.” Yuri slowly eased the baby down. The moment her unnie held her Nana stopped moving around and stared at her unnie. 

 

“Nana....” Hae Ji cooed to her baby sister and kissed her little cheeks. 

 

“Unnie don’t cry... if unnie cry nana and Wonnie will feel sad and cry together with unnie” Yuri said in her baby voice. Hailey wipes away her tears and hugged her baby sister tight.

 

“Don’t be sad... unnie is okay.” 

 

Yuri stares at her daughters and a sad smile adorned her face , this is what her daughters will face. Being daughters of Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung is a lot to live up to. People will take advantage of their privileged life and some will stay away from them. And these are all things Yuri and Jessica cannot prevent. 

 

Jessica looked at Yuri and instantly know what her wife’s thinking about. “Don’t worry so much. This is just the tip of the iceberg. You have another two more.” She joked but Yuri was not having it. “Yuri-ah... we need to let her go. We can’t baby them forever. They need to go and get hurt sometimes or they will never grow.”

 

Yuri grumbled but hugged Hae Ji close to her. “Umma will be always be here to protect my Ji Ji , Wonnie and Nana.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany spent her first night eating inside her room and FaceTime her wife. “Babe , What is she eating?”

 

“Ah..teething biscuits. Destroyed it in seconds.”  Tiffany chuckled and watched as Rosie chews on the biscuit happily.

 

“You okay?” Taeyeon asked worriedly

 

“I’m okay. Don’t worry...” 

 

“Rosie-ya... stop eating. Look at mummy.” Taeyeon held her daughter up and positioned her so that her face is in front of the phone camera.

 

“My little nugget!! Mummy misses you..” Rosie smiles brilliantly at the sound of her mummy. Her hands kept touching the screen as if she wanted to touch her mummy.

 

“Mummy will be back in a few days.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon laid on her stomach with her daughter while staring at her wife.

 

“We miss you mummy...”

 

“Mummy misses you two so much...” 

 

“Ma..ma” 

 

“Have you been good to umma?” Tiffany asked and watched as Rosie babbles through her story. 

 

“Baby... show mummy.”

 

“Show me what?”

 

“Shake...shake...shake it” Tiffany laughed as Taeyeon shakes her head at Rosie and watched as Rosie followed suit.

 

“Oh my goodness... that’s so cute.” 

 

“Shake it..shake it...shake it” Tiffany said and Rosie shook her head and put her hand on her own head. 

 

“Arasso... you’ll get dizzy later.” Taeyeon stopped her daughter. But over at the other side Tiffany was clapping her hands non stop.

 

“Good job sweetie... awwww you make mummy miss you so so much.” 

 

“You’ll be back soon.” Taeyeon says while swiping her daughter’s messy hair away from her little face.

 

“Do you think you can tie it up already? It’s covering her eyes.” Tiffany asked

 

“Really ? Tie it up?” Tiffany nod her head

 

Taeyeon went around the room searching for a rubber band. She came back with a pink one delighting her wife to no ends. She combed Rosie’s hair and slowly managed to tie a little pony tail at the top of her head. Taeyeon laughed out loud and watched as Rosie looked at herself through the camera phone and smiles. The older woman also did the same hairstyle as her daughter and showed her wife.

 

“Hold on! Let me take a picture of this... this is so cute.” 

 

“@tiffanyyoungofficial: Two peas in a pod. But they’re MY PEAS !! @taeyeon_ss miss you boo “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica smiled to herself while flipping through Ji ji’s photo albums. Yuri who just put all three of her daughters to sleep came down and saw her wife flipping through photos.

 

“Why did you bring the photos out all of a sudden?” She asked and planted a kiss on Jessica’s lips.

 

“Just because...” Jessica giggled at a picture of Hailey crying 

 

“What happened in this picture?” She asked. Yuri looked and smiled , “Ah...this one. Because I finished the last bite of ice cream. She had a meltdown in the convenience store.” 

 

“This one?” Jessica pointed to a picture of Hailey in a pink dress and white leggings , smiling shyly while clutching a doll close to her.

 

“This one... I bought her this dress because she told me she like pink. And when I showed her and put it on her, she suddenly turned shy and all girly. Holding her dolls and looking st the camera like that.”

 

“She looks so cute in this one.” Jessica pointed out at a picture of Ji Ji looking elsewhere but with an ice cream in . 

 

“Thank god she has your skin. All three of them. Or they won’t look so good in photographs.”

 

“You look good in photographs.” Jessica said trying to make her wife happy.

 

“I’m okay. But I know others are not so kind to girls who are not so like them. Especially with our status, no matter how down to earth we try to raise our girls ; people will still comment about it and make out their own opinions. Hurting our girls.”

 

Jessica just rubbed Yuri’s arm and gave it a little squeeze. “This one.., look. I bring her over with me to New York for a conference. She was so happy on the plane.” Yuri said while looking at a baby Ji Ji sitting on her luggage smiling happily. 

 

“What happened here?” Jessica ask referring to Ji Ji inside a box. “Choi Sooyoung bought a carton load of snacks. And that very day I need to run some errands so I gave Ji Ji to her. But at that point Ji Ji was learning to walk and crawling around. And there’s no playmat in the office. So Sooyoung put her in the box with some toys. Miraculously she stayed in there till I came back and pick her up.” 

 

Jessica stared long at a picture of Yuri and a much younger Hailey. Both of them on the bed, Yuri was in her usual office attire, and Hailey was in a yellow ducky pajamas smiling brightly at her umma. “This must be around the time I left...”

Yuri nod her head , “Yeah, Krystal took this picture. I literally came home every night around midnight. This was one of the days I managed to get things done early and rushed home.” 

 

“It must be hard on you.” Jessica said softly 

 

“It is. Not gonna lie. But not important anymore.” Yuri said and flipped another page of the photo book.

 

“This one. I went over to Jeju to release some stress. I dumped her with Krystal who then recruited Taeyeon over to help out. She cried the whole night out of desperation, Taeng dug into my laundry basket and took out a smelly old t shirt and put it on her. Instantly stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter