Picture Perfect

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning , Yuri woke up as usual and woke Hailey up for school. Jessica was already awake and was trying to put the twins back to sleep. Yuri lazed around on the bed while watching her wife in her beautiful messy state. “I love you.” She whispered to Jessica. The latter turned around and stared at her weirdly.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. You look so beautiful standing there against the backlight with our daughters in your arms. It’s like I’m staring at an angel.” Jessica scoffed and rolled her eyes. Yuri and her sweet mouth. The tanned woman stood up and walked towards her wife and daughters. She stood in front of Jessica and cradled her face carefully with her hands. “Is it painful?”

“My wound is okay now.”

“No. When you fell from heaven…is it painful?” Yuri whispered against her lips. Jessica laughed, she can’t take her wife’s dorkiness so early in the morning. But Yuri was staring at her with so much love in her eyes. Jessica stopped laughed and stared back at Yuri with the same intensity, “It hurts, a little. But it’s worth it.”

“Why?”

“Because you gave me such beautiful gift. Three beautiful daughters. What more should I ask for?”

Yuri smiled , the ends of her eyes crinkling a little bit. She leaned forward and captured her wife’s lips softly kissing it. “Good morning my queen.” Jessica grinned.

“Morning umma…” Jessica said cutely. Yuri stared at her for awhile before focusing on the twins. “We are going out with unnie later. Please be good to your Soo emmo and Sunny emmo. Don’t be naughty.” Yuri said before kissing them on their cheeks.

“Be good girls. Don’t scare them away.” Jessica said to her daughters. She woke up early to prepare the twins’ milk supply and stored them away. She even wrote a list of things to do for Sooyoung and Sunny to help those two out. “I’m going to look at Hae Ji.” Yuri said and took off to the bathroom. Before long Jessica heard the eldest and her wife giggling and laughing in there. After putting the twins to sleep , she set up the camera and went down for breakfast. It was Hyoyeon’s turn to make breakfast , she sat down and grabbed a few plates , putting some food for her wife and daughter before getting hers. Seohyun was already on the table eating her portion of food.

“How are you today Hyunnie?” Seohyun looked up at her food and smiled at her unnie. “I’m doing great. My appointment with Dr Han is later this afternoon at 4pm.”

“Do you need me to be there with you?” Jessica asked, Seohyun shook her head. “I’ll be fine unnie.” Jessica nod her head and let her be. She knew the younger girl was hoping to be independent and not caused them any worries , deep inside Jessica was hoping Yoona would come home and take care of Seohyun and the baby. Soon , Taeyeon and Tiffany came down with Rosie. It was Taeyeon’s turn today to bring Rosie to the nursery. She dressed her daughter up in a cute light blue onesie with a little cloud on her round tummy.

“Morning Rosie boo…” Jessica cooed to her niece, Rosie smiled and showed off her two little bottom teeth.

“Your teeth are so white!” Jessica said to the baby. Rosie gargled and babbled trying to communicate with her emmo. Tiffany her daughter’s hair and kissed the top of the crown. “My teeth is white because umma brush them for me.” Tiffany said in her baby voice.

“Are her two top coming out?” Jessica asked , Taeyeon leaned her head and flipped her daughter’s upper lip and checked. Indeed , she can see the shape of the teeth already. She sighed , more grumpiness from her daughter then. She picked up the celery and zucchini and waved it in front of Rosie. The latter’s hand shot out wanting to get her food. Tiffany secured her daughter down on the high chair before allowing Rosie to touch the food. As soon as the food reached her hand , Rosie starts chomping.

“Arh…a…ah….arghhhh…” Rosie babbled.

“Said thank you to Hyo emmo for making your food.” Taeyeon said to her daughter, Rosie just ignored her umma and continue chomping.

“Boo..her immunization is in two days. Me or you?” Tiffany asked while spreading jam on her bread. Taeyeon sighed , “I’ll bring her.”

Yuri and Hailey both came down the stairs giggling , Jessica looked at them, “What’s so funny in the morning?” Hailey went over to her emmos and kissed their cheeks before kissing Rosie’s cheek and went to Jessica. “Umma said she will fetch me later and we will go to the mall.”

“She did?”

“Mm..hmm.” Hailey hummed and start cutting her sausages. Jessica spread some butter on her daughter’s toast before giving it to her daughter who then munch on it hungrily.

“Later , umma and I will pick you up from school and we will go have lunch and to the mall. Just the three of us.”

“What about dongsaeng?” Ji Ji asked with her full mouth. Jessica winced , “Don’t talk with your mouth full. Dongsaeng will be taken care of by Soo emmo and Sunny emmo.” Ji ji nod her head and finished her breakfast. Yuri hurried on and finished hers before grabbing some documents and head off with her daughter. Of course, not forgetting to give her beautiful wife a kiss on the lips.

“I’ll be out for an hour or two.” She informed. Jessica nod her head and kissed her wife’s chin, “I know. Take your time and be careful. Don’t drive so fast.” Yuri grinned and left with Hae Ji.

“Kwon Hae Ji…did you forget something?” Jessica called out to her daughter and watched as Ji Ji ran towards her and plant a wet kiss across her face. Jessica smiled and kissed her daughter’s lips. “Be good today. I will see you later.”

“Okay. Bye mummy. I love you and dongsaeng.”

“Bye baby…mummy loves you. Dongsaeng love you too.”

 

 

Yuri was in the car conversing with her daughter ,talking about every little thing. “Umma….do you like Mina?” Yuri sighed , “I think she is okay. Why?”

“I like her.” Yuri was silent. She pursed her lips and nod her head.

“Umma…” Ji Ji called out, Yuri hummed in response.

“Why does Mina say she needs to change many trains to go to school? I never sit the train.” Yuri looked at her daughter through the rear view mirror , “Mina ride train to school?”

“Yes and she say she need to change into many trains to come to school and walk far.” Yuri sighed , trying to think where can this girl live. “Well. Ji Ji-ah you and your dongsaeng are born privileged.”

“What does pre..prewe…preweleg means?” Ji Ji said trying hard to pronounce the word her umma just mentioned.

“Privilaged. It means you are born into a family that has everything ready for you. Some kids , infact many kids are not like that. Some of them are born into family that lacks money , or lacks clothing , or lacks things.”

“So Mina lacks money? Or she lacks home?”

“Umma don’t know. And you can’t ask Mina… it is rude to ask people this question. But you have to know that you are extremely lucky that mummy and I and all your emmos are working hard to give you a good life. And Mina’s umma is also working very hard to give her a good life.”

“But Mina’s umma is not doing a good job..”

“Kwon Hae Ji , you cannot say that. You don’t know how her umma works. Have you seen how her umma is at work?” Yuri questioned her daughter. Ji ji shook her head.

“Then , how do you know her umma is not doing a good job?”

“Because if her umma is doing a good job then Mina don’t have to be so sad, and wear other people’s clothes , and live in a small room. She can live in a big house like me.” Ji ji rebuted. Yuri shook her head. Her daughter is surely a debator.

“Ji Ji , not everyone worked hard and get good salary. Some worked really hard and can only earn a little bit. This world is like this. Just because you have a good life does not mean others have the same. Just because your umma works hard for you , that doesn’t mean others don’t work hard for their children. This is wrong of you to think that. Everyone in this world work hard for the ones they love. And sometimes , unfortunately it is not enough. Do you know what you can do?” Yuri asked , Ji Ji shook her head.

“You can help them. How? You can share your food with them. The clothes you don’t wear anymore, you can give it to them , so they can wear it. You can help them , when they need help with homework , you teach them. When they need help , you try your very best to help them. Ji Ji we are lucky that we have everything we need, so to those who are unfortunate , we must try our very best to help them. Because we have everything, we can give them some so they have something too.” Yuri lectured the little girl. Ji Ji cocked her head to a side trying to absorb everything her umma tell her.

“Do you understand?”

“Like how you build school to help people to save money?” Ji ji asked. Yuri nod her head, “Yeah, like that. Going to school is expensive , so umma and emmo thought of a way for them to save money. We build a school for them,and they pay a little amount of money for the same type of school they want to go.”

“But will we run out of money?”

“No silly. Because we work hard , and even if we run out of money , it’s okay. As long as umma has you , your sisters and your mummy with me , umma can do anything. No matter how hard it is , as long as you girls are with me , umma will have the power to change the impossible to possible.”

Ji Ji was quiet all the way to her school. Yuri kept looking back at her daughter. But Ji ji was deep in thought. They reached the school and Yuriparked her car properly before reaching back to Ji Ji. “Baby, you okay?” She asked.

“Umma… I won’t let you and mummy work so hard. I will go to work too.” She said in all seriousness. Yuri laughed and kissed her nose.

“You are too young to work. But thank you. It’s your thought that counts. For now , you can study really hard and be a good girl at school, a good unnie at home and a good daughter to me and mummy and all your emmos. That is your only work you have to do now.” She unbuckled the car seat and hugged her daughter tight against her , inhaling her sweet scent.

“I love you so much Kwon Hae Ji”

“I love you umma.”

“Get out now. you will be late.” Yuri opened the door and walked out together with her daughter to the front gate before the teacher ushered Ji Ji in. She waved goodbye to her daughter and watched as Ji Ji entered the class before driving off. Her next destination is the local police station. She needs to register the twins in their family registrar.

After signing some documents and waiting for the police officer to key in the new information and verifying some documents, soon the new piece of paper is in her hand. The certificate of proof that her twins are in the Kwon family. And their birth certificates. Yuri took a good hard look at the papers , making sure there was no mistake in the spelling and wrongdoings. She grinned to herself while holding those papers. Like a fool.

‘Next stop… tattoo shop.”

Like what she did when Ji Ji was a newborn, she would tattoo her daughter’s footprint and handprint along with her birthdate on her thigh. This time with the twins , there were no exception. She already sent the twins footprint and handprint to the tattoo artist prior to her arrival and they are just waiting for her. After confirming the design and the placement of the tattoo , they got started. It took about an hour to get all the details into place. Yuri was fine with the pain , the anticipation of seeing her daughters tattooed on her body is enough to mask all the pain that comes with it .

“Yuri-ssi… we’re done.” Yuri opened her eyes and stood up facing the mirror. She lightly touched the sore area, a smile adorned her face. “It’s beautiful, thank you.” The tattoo artist gave Yuri instructions of after care and after paying, Yuri went to her next destination. She is picking up a drawing she commenced. It was a drawing of her daughters , all three of them with a 1:1 ratio of the size when they were born. Yuri wanted it as a memory , she entered the studio and was immediately ushered to a room.

“This is the final product. Are you okay with it Yuri-ssi?” Yuri took a step forward and looked at the painting. It was a black sketch of her daughers’ size during their arrival into this world. She reminisiced most at Hailey’s. She almost forgot how small her eldest was when she first arrived. Below the sketches were their names , weight , height and date of birth and time of arrival. Yuri turned around and smiled brilliantly.

“Perfect. Please wrap it up for me.” The workers nod their heads and sighed in relief. They don’t want to upset the VIP. “Oh…Mr Joon , about the extra one I told you about…”

“Don’t worry. It’s a work in progress. I already got all the measurements correct.” He informed. Yuri nod her head , “Thank you so much. I just hope it can be done before March.”

“Don’t worry. I will personally make sure it is perfect and you pick it up before March.”

After packing the painting into the back of her car , she took a glance at the time. She needs to hurry up. She sped her car to her last destination before heading home to her wife and daughters.

 

 

Jessica kept glancing at the time , Yuri was not back yet. And the twins are fussy. She sighed and placed the twins on her bare chest, she silently cursed her wife for indulging the twins.Whenever they start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter