Finally

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was working hard on the new proposal when suddenly her phone rang. She ignored it , after all , it’s her personal phone and now it’s working hours. After a few seconds it started ringing again. She slammed the pen down and answered the phone.

 

“What!?” She said angrily

 

“Yoong...” Yuri’s voice came through shakily. 

 

“What’s wrong?” Yoona said worriedly , she never heard her unnie being like this.

 

“Its... it’s Seohyun....s-she...” Yuri couldn’t continue her words, she was too shocked.

 

“What happened?! UNNIE!!” Yoona yelled. Her heart is beating so fast right now.

 

“Seohyun fainted in the bathroom... she- we.. we are following the ambulance now. We don’t know what happened....” Yuri said softly , it was clear that she was not in her right mind now. 

 

“Unnie....” Yoona whispered 

 

“Come back Yoong... come back...” Yuri pleaded with the younger girl. Yoona just shut the call. Her hands were shaking , her legs lost their strength , she fell back into the chair. Her mind is all over the place , she opened up her email and there was no email from Seohyun today. 

 

“Please don’t let anything happen to them... whatever it is punish me. Not them” She pleaded to the gods. She pressed the intercom, “Lucy , I’m going home to pack now. Help me to take a week of emergency leave. And buy me a ticket immediately back to Seoul.” 

 

“But Miss Lim , your meeting..”

 

“Cancel it. I’ll report directly with President Kwon and VP Kim” She said curtly while packing her things. She walked out of the office in lighting speed and was back in her apartment within a short amount of time. 

 

She packed enough for a few days and rushed to the airport. Halfway there her secretary sent her the flight details. She thanked her and sped her way to the airport. She rushed into check in and immediately went into the  boarding area. The whole way there her hand clenched tight onto her phone , awaiting news. 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon is in the back of the ambulance holding onto Seohyun’s hand. Her memory went back to this morning when she found her sprawled on the bathroom floor unconscious. They were all waiting for her to come down for breakfast , they even called her and knocked her room. But there was no reply , only the sound of running water from the shower. They started to worry. It was Taeyeon who suggested them to break the door. Both Sooyoung and Nicole broke the door and everyone start entering the room , they called out to her. But there was no response. Hyoyeon braved herself and turned the doorknob.

 

Her heart stopped for a moment when she saw her dongsaeng lay on the cold bathroom tile and unconscious. Hyoyeon rushes forward and turn the hot water off , Sooyoung grabbed a towel and wrapped the younger girl up before hoisting her up. Yuri immediately called the ambulance while Taeyeon called her wife. They dressed her up and waited for the ambulance , everyone was shocked. When the ambulance came , on initial assessment , Seohyun’s blood pressure was too high. They immediately pushed her into the ambulance , Hyoyeon jumped into the car. Yuri followed behind with her car along with Sooyoung. Taeyeon went back to the company to take care of it since everyone is busy today. Jessica stayed home with Sunny and the kids while Nicole helped around.

 

Hyoyeon held Seohyun’s hand close to hers , “Please stay strong. We already called Yoona. She will come back. Trust in her. But you need to stay strong. For you and your baby” 

 

When they reached the hospital Seohyun was immediately rushed into the emergency room. Tiffany and Dr Han was already there waiting in the treatment room. The rest of them waited outside for news. Yuri’s phone beeped , she took a look. It was a message from Yoona.

 

“AlligatorYoong: Unnie. I’m in the airport now on my way back to Seoul.”

 

Yuri showed the message to everyone there, they just nod their heads. They hope it’s not too late .

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany assessed the younger girl while listening to information from the paramedics. 

 

“Patient Seo Ju Hyun , 28 years old. Found unconscious in the bathroom. Heart rate 130bpm , tachycardia, temperature 38 degree Celsius , blood pressure 166/90. Patient is 14 weeks pregnant. ECG shows atrial tachycardia with Wenckebach. Suspected hypertensive crisis. Gave a dose of labetalol sublingually.” 

 

Tiffany nod her head and took a look at the new ECG reading, it was normal now. Blood pressure is returning to normal too. “Dr Han , hows the baby?” 

 

“Still beating. But weak.”

 

Tiffany sighed , “They were lucky they got her in time or it’s another tragedy.”

 

Dr Han nod her head in agreement , “Baby is fine. But we need to check her for underlying diseases that might cause this.” Tiffany agreed and soon nurses came and pushed Seohyun to the prenatal ward. Tiffany and Dr Han walked out and soon they were surrounded by the rest.

 

“She’s fine. She had hypertensive crisis. Thankfully you guys got to her in time or she will have targeted organ damage. Right now her blood pressure is all normal, but we decided to keep her hospitalized to check for the reason for this incident.” Tiffany said.

 

“Baby is fine. Weak heartbeat but still there. She might have an episode of hypertensive crisis due to her pregnancy. Before this I already told her she is susceptible to pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes. This might be the reason of her collapse. Need to keep a tight eye on her now.” Dr Han added

 

They all nod and slowly they disperse , Sooyoung went ahead with the hospital procedures while Hyoyeon accompanied Seohyun up . Yuri stayed and texted the group and informing Yoona and Seohyun’s parents. 

 

 

 

 

Yoona arrived after two hours. Immediately after the plane touched down , she pushed her way out getting unpleasant stares and words but she couldn’t care less. She ran to claim her baggage and ran to grab a taxi that sped her to the hospital. On the way there , she turned her phone on and read the messages Yuri sent her, her heart clenched and for the first time her tears rolled down her cheeks. When she reached the front of the hospital, she stood rooted to the ground. She don’t know why. She don’t know how to face all of them. 

 

She took slow steps into the hospital and slowly walking her way up the stairs , when she reached the ninth floor , she was not breathless , but she was sweating bullets. She thought to herself , ‘If I never left her , would all this happen?’ 

 

She braved herself and pushed the emergency door away and walk towards Seohyun’s room. She saw Yuri , Hyoyeon and Sooyoung standing outside of Seohyun’s room. It was Sooyoung who spotted her first, the tall woman sprinted and hugged her tight. 

 

“You’re finally here!” She said, Yoona just nod her head slowly. Sooyoung took hold of Yoona’s hand and walked her to the room. Hyoyeon just stared at the thin girl , her eyes brimmed with anger.

 

“Why do you come back now?” 

 

“Hyoyeon-ah...” Yuri tried to appease her anger

 

“Why didn’t you come back sooner? Why did you need to leave? Do you know she is pregnant?” Hyoyeon said with anger

 

Yoona just kept her head down. 

 

“How much of a coward are you Im Yoona? Look at me!!” 

 

Yoona did not dare to lift her head up. “If anything happens to Seohyun and Tteokki, I will make sure you pay for it!!” Hyoyeon said and walked off slamming her body purposely on Yoona’s shoulder. Sooyoung ran after her , leaving Yuri and Yoona outside of the ward.

 

“Her parents are inside. They’re with her.”

 

Yoona nod her head, “I think... I think I should leave unnie. I have no business here.” She said softly. Yuri walked over to Yoona and engulfed her in a tight hug. 

 

“You have business here. The woman inside there needs you, her pregnancy is unstable now. She needs you now more than anyone.” 

 

“B- but Hyo... Hyoyeon unnie sai-“

 

“Don’t listen to her! She’s just angry and talking ! You know how much she cares for Seohyun. And whatever happened today is not your fault. None of this is your fault.” Yuri advises the younger girl.

 

Yoona broke down, her tears and all her worries were released. Yuri hugged her tight and patted her back. “Don’t cry. Don’t make her feel bad than she already is feeling. You need to be strong for her.”

 

“I don’t know what to do unnie. Why am I here? Why do I come back? What should I say when I meet her? What response I should gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter