100 Days!!!

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up to someone snuggling close to her neck. She closed her eyes and patted that someone’s back. She felt that person’s hot breath fanning her neck. She lowered her hand and felt for that person’s body. It was not Yuri. So it can only be her eldest daughter. She patted the little girl’s round bottom. Hailey just snuggled closer to her mummy , not caring if she will wake her mummy up. Jessica held onto her daughter’s bottom and continue patting it lightly , before long she heard her daughter’s soft snores. She turned her head sideways and saw Yuri also sleeping in a similar position. She smiled to herself , her hands automatically reached out to her own belly.

“Don’t sleep like umma….she’s so ugly when she sleeps.” Jessica reminded her twins. She continued staring at her girls sleeping and imagining what life would be like with two more. Her bed will definitely be full. She feared that when her twins come, she will have no time for her eldest daughter. On instinct , her hands held her daughter closer to her body. She pecked her daughter’s thick black hair and wathched on as the little girl sleep peacefully. “You will be such a good unnie to Hae Won and Hae Na….they will look up to you so much.” Jessica whispered to her daughter.

She reached for her phone and opened up her social media taking time to read the tags and read the captions that she was tagged in. She almost laughed at a fan who posted a picture of Yuri and Hailey together laughing. They looked so alike. Both so dorky and yet so cute and beautiful. Jessica shook her head when she looked at pictures of her wife and daughter. She couldn’t believe how the both of them can look ,act and talk the same way. ‘Guess this is the power of genetics.’ Jessica thought as she scrolled through the tagged photos. She kept scrolling her phone and didn’t’ notice her daughter already woken up. The little girl moved her body upwards and snuggled deeper into Jessica’s neck.

Jessica looked down and saw her daughter’s bleary eyes looking at her. She smiled and pecked the little girl’s nose. “Are you awake?” The little girl nodded in response. “Did you sleep well?” The little girl nodded again. “Hae JI-ya …. Ireonna. Mummy neomu saranghae…”

Hae Ji just blushed and snuggled into Jessica’s body. The latter took her daughter’s hand and put it on her belly. “ Hae Won-nie and Hanna-ya said good morning to unnie…”

Hae Ji sat up and kissed her mummy’s belly. “Good morning babies…” And she draped her body across Jessica’s. The pregnant woman played with her daughter’s hair as the little one patted her belly. “Do you want to come down and make breakfast with mummy?” Hailey nodded her head enthusiastically. Jessica smiled and sat up. She gestured her daughter to follow her and they both walked into the kitchen.

“Yah… what happened to the both of you?” Jessica asked when she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany looking like some homeless person.

“Rosie kept us up all night.”

“I didn’t hear her screaming.” Jessica said.

“She don’t have to scream.” Taeyeon informed.

“She just needs to babble and squeal..and that is enough for the whole village.” Tiffany added. Jessica laughed at her two best friends’ fate.

“Yah …this is karma. You guys kept complaining about my Hae Ji being handful. Now your daughter is the troublesome one.”

Taeyeon just covered her ear and pray hope this is the first and last time her daughter acting up. She is tired already. Tiffany slumped her head across the kitchen counter. Jessica walked past her friend and sat her daughter up in the high chair and proceed to get food out of the kitchen.

you cooking for us?” Taeyeon asked hopefully.

“Nope. I am cooking for Yuri and my daughters. You want food. You cook them.”

“I’m so tired.” Taeyeon whined hoping the latter would take some consideration in for her.

“Ask Tiff to cook.”

“You know she might burn your kitchen down.” Taeyeon said

“Then you will pay for another one more house for us.” Jessica said seriously. That shut Taeyeon up. She sighed and looked into the kitchen with Jessica. She decided to cook simple American breakfast for herand Tiffany. While Jessica decided to have kimchi fried rice for breakfast and some pancakes. She poured in the pancake mixture and have her daughter mixing it while she cuts up the ingredients.

“Yah you two are going to let her sleep till noon. Wake your daughter up..” Jessica reminded them both

“She slept late last night… and was sleeping so soundly.” Taeyeon tried to justify her actions but was met with a glare.

“That is why you have to wake her up. If you let her sleep whenever , you are the ones going to suffer in the long run. Wake her up now , and she will be grumpy. Distract her and play till it’s time to put her down for her nap. Then wake her up when the time is up and distract her with food then warm baths , some quiet time and sleep. You need to regulate her sleeping schedule.” Jessica nagged at the new mothers while busy keeping watch on her daughter.

“Mummy I am done!” Jessica looked at her daughter and bring the pancake mixture closer to her. She held her daughter up and carried the little girl nearby the stove. She heat up the pan and taught her daughter on how to make a pancake. She even taught the little girl how to flip them , although the end product was pretty messy and ugly but both mother and daughter really enjoyed this time they both bonded together.

“Mummy , let’s bring this in for umma.”

“Let’s go.” Jessica brought the food up slowly. In her tray there was kimchi fried rice ,some pancakes , a bottle of syrup and a cup of freshy brewed coffee that Yuri loves. She walked up the stairs carefully and and sat the tray down. “Go wake umma up slowly.” Hailey climbed up the bed and crawled to Yuri. She draped her body on Yuri’s and kissed the tanned woman. But Yuri was still sleeping soundly. Hailey then put on Yuri’s nose and breathed out.

Jessica laughed silently at her daughter’s naughty ideas. “Yah…that’s so smelly….” She heard Yuri whining. She too crawled towards Yuri’s side and breathed out. “Baby… time to wake uppppp” Yuri quickly sat up and pinched her nose. She opened her eyes and saw her girls grinning at her.

“Your morning breath stinks.’’ Hailey quickly launched herself at Yuri and kept breathing out in front of Yuri. “Hajima….. it’s so smelly.” But Hailey kept doing it . Jessica the followed and sat on Yuri’s stomach and blew her morning breath on her wife. Yuri held her breath as she watched her girls playing.

“Yeobo…. Wake up now. I made breakfast.” Jessica said while swiping her thumb across Yuri’s cheek. The tanned woman pouted and shook her head. “What can I do for my sweet Yuri?” Jessica cooed to her. She held her wife’s waist and flipped her on her back. Jessica squealed and hit Yuri’s shoulder slightly. The tanned woman buried her face on Jessica’s chest and enjoyed the warm steady beating of Jessica’s heartbeat.

“I brought breakfast…” Jessica said but Yuri just hummed. The former let her wife be and Yuri’s hair softly. “You tire me out last night…” Yuri complained to her wife , yet Jessica was just smiling smugly.

“That is why I made you breakfast this morning. You need to gain your energy back. During the day you will spend all your energy on our daughters, at night you need to serve me.” Yuri dropped wide. “I sound like some slave…”

“You are. My slave. Our slave.” Jessica pulled her daughter towards her chest and smiled sweetly at her wife. Yuri sighed and shook her head. How can she ever decline her beautiful wife. She grabbed the tray and sat it on the bed. Jessica and their daughter quickly scrambled to the food. Jessica sat in front of Yuri while their daughter was at their side. Yuri start scooping the rice and proceed to feed her girls and then some to herself. After finishing the rice , she get started with the pancakes. Her morning started with feeding her girls. Lucky for her , there was a cup of coffee.

They finished their breakfast and Yuri volunteered to wash the dishes. She came back up and found her wife and daughter gone. She called out , “Sica-ah.. Ji Ji-ah…”

“Here!” She heard her wife’s sweet voice calling out to her. She followed the source and found her daughter and wife in their daughter’s room. They were both colouring. Yuri went closer and sat on one of the kiddy stool and watched as her girls color. “What are you coloring Ji Ji?”

“Fish.”

“It’s so pretty.” Yuri kissed her daughter’s temple and watched as her daughter let her imagination ran free. Jessica too was concentrating on coloring the Disney princesses on her daughter’s coloring book. Yuri couldn’t help but took out their vlogging camera to vlog this moment. “Sica… how old are you?” Yuri said jokingly. Jessica looked up and spotted the camera.

“Never too old for Disney princesses and coloring books.” Jessica meronged at the camera. Yuri laughed and let her girls do what they love. And she does what she loves best , looking at them. After a while , they heard a knock and saw the Taeny family coming in. Yuri’s eyes brightened at the sight of her niece. She reached her arm out and Taeyeon passed her daughter to her best friend.

“Anyeonggg… morning Eun Seon. Why you so grumpy?” Yuri asked

“She kept us up all night babbling and squealing. We woke her up because Sica said we need to regulate her sleeping schedule.” Taeyeon filled in on Yuri

“Oh , you were naughty last night?” Yuri asked the little girl.

Tiffany smiled and took out the chair they bought yesterday and strapped the girl in. Taeyeon squealed a her daughter’s cute looks. Yuri quickly focused the camera on her.

“Look little miss Kim looks pretty cute in that chair.” Jessica cooed to the baby gaining a squeal.

“She sounds like a squealing pig…” Tiffany joked earning an elbow jab from her best friend.

“Nice way to describe your kid. I wonder where she got the loud noise from…” Jessica jestered the latter.

Rosie was busy looking around , the world upright was so new to her. Everything fascinates her… her little leg never stopped flailing , and her eyes never stopped roaming. Tiffany and Taeyeon watched on as their daughter learns taking in new environment. Taeyeon stooped low and kissed Ji Ji’s cheek making the little girl squirm in her hold.

“Yah.. let emmo kiss you properly.” Taeyeon held the girl tight and kissed to her heart’s content.

“Ahhhh….. emmo always kiss me.” Hailey whined to her umma but Yuri just laughed it off.

“Have all the preparations for her hundred days done?” Jessica asked the couple in front of her. Taeyeon nod her head , “All the food are prepared, invitations sent out, clothes done. Cakes ordered. Decorations are not much. Decide to stick with pastel colors. So we shall see.”

“Omo-ya , Rosie will be an unnie soon. Dongsaeng and you will be the same age.” Taeyeon said to her daughter.

“Oh my god!! Jessi we used to say we should have kids to be born at least the same year. We are having it!!” Tiffany squealed enthusiastically to her friend.

“Yah, are you pabo? They are different age. Yours was born three months ago in June. I am three months pregnant now and it’s already September. By the time my girls are here , it’s already a new year.” Jessica rolled her eyes at her friend’s stupidity.

Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped what they were doing and thought for a moment. “But they are the same age.”

“Born in different year.” Yuri helped the couple.

Both Taeny couple nod their heads slowly wrapping this information in their head. Suddnely , a loud noise scared them. Rosie was startled and started crying. Yuri stood up to check but stopped when she heard Yoona’s voice screaming.

“ONE ! TWO! ONE TWO THREE !! GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY GEE GEE GEE GEE!!!”

Jessica sighed , the chodings are at it again. Ever since Yoona bought the portable Bluetooth microphone , everywhere is her karaoke spot. Yuri wanted to go down and reprimand her but before she could make a move, she heard Hyoyeon and Sooyoung started singing. She groaned and turned to her wife. Jessica shrugged her shoulders. Yuri watched as her daughter suddenly stood up and ran out of the room , most probably to join the chodings. She ran out to stop her daughter but got pulled back by Jessica.

“Let her be… this is her childhood.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly ran back to their room with their daughter and emerged a few minutes later with Rosie wearing protective earwears. Tiffany rushed down with her family and soon joined the party down there. Jessica watched on as her friends started playing and partying. Taeyeon strapped her daughter to her chest and start some weird wave movements with her body.

The pregnant woman laced her arm with her wife’s and stared down at their friends. “You haven’t been that way in a long time.You want to let your dorkiness out?” Jessica asked. But Yuri shook her head. Jessica was shocked.

“Why?”

“The pregnancy website told me , if I want my kids to be graceful and quiet. I need to be so myself. So I am not joining them to be dorks. I want my girls to be quiet , docile , graceful and elegant.” Jessica guffawed and laughed loudly. She co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter